Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team (1272 Views)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team / Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Franchise21(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
It has been exposed that the APC through Chris
Ngige secretly paid a controversial clergyman
called Rev EJike Mbaka a whopping eight hundred
and fifty million Naira, to attack Nigerian President
Jonathan, as part of their strategic dirty campaign
of lies, deceits, fabrication, distortion, intimidation
and blackmail.
The money was arranged by River state Governor,
Rotimi Amaechi. It is not a secret that Amaechi
hates President Jonathan. So When the idea of
bribing the dodgy priest was brought up by El-rufai
and Buhari, Amaechi quickly volunteered to make
the fund available.
This is not the first time the controversial priest
has patronized APC. During the Anambra state
governorship election in November, 2013, 28
Worshippers died in a stampede caused by APC and
its supporters.
Chris Ngige was heavily implicated on that tragedy.
He tried in vain to blame it on Peter Obi who was
then the governor of Anambra state.
But despite all the attempt to smear peter obi, it
failed.
We have in our possession documented implicating
APC and Chris Ngige to that tragedy and the current
bribing of the despicable Rev Mbaka.

http://lindaikejist.com/2015/01/breaking-news-chris-ngige-paid-reverend-father-mbaka-n850million-to-join-apc-campaign-team/
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Franchise21(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Only God knws d source of Linda Ikeji's news
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Adextaiwo48(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Conspiracy theorists at work again
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by momentum85(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
What is he going to use d money for? Na lie jor! In naija here, truth is alomo, what mbaka said about Gej is true so if they like let them defend him till 2moa.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by JOETYNO: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
time will tell
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by ajaniade004: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some people need to use their brain once in a while. Does it make sense that APC will pay only one man (a man that doesn't have any electoral value to them) that much just to paint Jonathan black?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by fharmah(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
let dem pay me half of d money I ll support dem 4 live

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Change2015(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
fharmah:
let dem pay me half of d money I ll support dem 4 live

U sef, I will settle for 10% sef! Lolz.
#truebeliever

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by nickxtra(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Does APC even have such money for their campaign, let alone giving such huge sum to a single man?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Kolade354(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Linda ikeji is a big fool.........where is her source.........Only fools will believe this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Nitefury: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wetin we no go hear from this saTANist people. Lies everywhere. During the Anambra election, the Adoration ground involved was that of a priest in Anambra state, and not Fr. Mbaka's in Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by sweetguy10(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmmm I comment my reserve
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by cosmatika(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
My good friends please I charge you to spare a
time each day to pray for our northern christians.
There is a thirty-year plan to systematically wipe
out Christianity from northern Nigeria. It is no
longer hidden. And as they implement this plan
through a violent means in the north, they are also
implementing it in the south through a non-violent
means. As am writing this now Islam is winning
Igbos in Abakaliki, Afikpo and other parts of
Igboland with money! They have built the biggest
islamic school in Ebonyi state (if you doubt me ask
anybody in Afikpo or Abakaliki). And once they
wipe out Christianity from the north, they will face
the south with violence, by that time they have
won many converts in Igboland who they will use.
People say it is not possible because they don't
know the people we are dealing with. Our Christian
brethren underestimate muslims cos they don't
know Islam. They don't know their tactics and
modes of action. Go and read the history of
Turkey. It's a country that was once 100%
Christians but today Islam have systematically
overthrown Christianity. Do you know that the
seven churches that Jesus Christ asked John the
baptist to write letter to were all in Turkey? Oh! I
have many facts that I may not share here. Fellow
believers it's time! Let's wake up! If you are still
sleeping/backsliding, wake up! As for our ladies
who date and sleep with muslim guys and the
Alhajis, I pity you! May God open your eyes to see
what they are doing with your spirit and destiny. If
you like believe it. If you like, don't believe but the
fact is that APC is part of OIC and Muslim World
League agenda. Guys it is so saddening yet it's
true that muslims are smarter than Christians
every where. The earlier we wake up the safer we
shall be. Lastly, rapture will soon take place when
people never expected it. Repent now, accept
Jesus Christ in your lives. I have delivered the
message.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by mdbissalla(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
if it takes money to make some people to say the truth then, i see nothing wrong in giving them d MONEY!
".... shall we continue to experince the bad luck! we need change..." Rev. Mbaka, 2015
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by lomprico(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Franchise21:
Only God knws d source of Linda Ikeji's news
It's not her site na, it's an impersonator tryn to spoil her name. That means d story is fake.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by aperture11: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
That is not Linda's Blog, that is some mischief maker. The link is dodgy and will eventually be reported to Google for phishing.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Orunto: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is corruption. IGP arrest them, Ngige and Mbaka.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rubbish.
I will only believe that if you tell me how much the bling bling pastor is collecting from PDP. Judging by the way he dresses like Don Jazzy, it must be running into billions.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by natnoble(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
who is paying u to inform us? thanks though u can now go back to sleep.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Soloter(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
cosmatika:
My good friends please I charge you to spare a
time each day to pray for our northern christians.
There is a thirty-year plan to systematically wipe
out Christianity from northern Nigeria. It is no
longer hidden. And as they implement this plan
through a violent means in the north, they are also
implementing it in the south through a non-violent
means. As am writing this now Islam is winning
Igbos in Abakaliki, Afikpo and other parts of
Igboland with money! They have built the biggest
islamic school in Ebonyi state (if you doubt me ask
anybody in Afikpo or Abakaliki). And once they
wipe out Christianity from the north, they will face
the south with violence, by that time they have
won many converts in Igboland who they will use.
People say it is not possible because they don't
know the people we are dealing with. Our Christian
brethren underestimate muslims cos they don't
know Islam. They don't know their tactics and
modes of action. Go and read the history of
Turkey. It's a country that was once 100%
Christians but today Islam have systematically
overthrown Christianity. Do you know that the
seven churches that Jesus Christ asked John the
baptist to write letter to were all in Turkey? Oh! I
have many facts that I may not share here. Fellow
believers it's time! Let's wake up! If you are still
sleeping/backsliding, wake up! As for our ladies
who date and sleep with muslim guys and the
Alhajis, I pity you! May God open your eyes to see
what they are doing with your spirit and destiny. If
you like believe it. If you like, don't believe but the
fact is that APC is part of OIC and Muslim World
League agenda. Guys it is so saddening yet it's
true that muslims are smarter than Christians
every where. The earlier we wake up the safer we
shall be. Lastly, rapture will soon take place when
people never expected it. Repent now, accept
Jesus Christ in your lives. I have delivered the
message.
It's better to be Islamised than allow GEJ with his thieving cronies to milk this country dry.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by ajaniade004: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Soloter:
It's better to be Islamised than allow GEJ with his thieving cronies to milk this country dry.
Nobody will even Islamise Nigeria. I'm a muslim, does not support Islamisation of Nigeria but we must kick out corruption and cluelessness
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by manuch(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
linda ikeji is not reliable source
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by Phame: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
nickxtra:
Does APC even have such money for their campaign, let alone giving such huge sum to a single man?
we've been donating for buhari campaign, and it is yet to reach 200m illion naira. I dont know where that useless linda got her lies from.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by divaoflife: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
I dey laff!
850m for one individual?
For what?
And even if he was paid a dime,the way he played the game was the best way he could?
This whole thing is becoming annoying.
Have Nigerians suddenly become foolish?
Whatever happened to discussing real issues ahead of elections as crucial as we are preparing for?
I am beginning to fear for this country.
Re: Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join Apc Campaign Team by MrMcJay(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Linda Ikeji the blogger has no relationship whatsoever with lindaikejinews.

Lindaikejinews is operated by one bored teenager seeking cheap popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Lies Emanating From Buhari Result! / Ondo PDP Crisis: Jonathan In Close Door Meeting With Afenifere Leaders In Akure / See Photos Of Young, Handsome Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.