Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,711 members, 7,918,190 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) (4667 Views)

Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) by DrMattews: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
i have a gurge post on this but i will endeavour to condense and curtail it to the scant minimum in a simple and unswerving way and words.

how could we make iniquitous and flagitious nasty white skin people leverage, hold, control and sway our original decent and modest tradition !! angry how could we? *spits* *angry*

now to pratical..

look at these girl in down angry wont she be good to have a husband ? angry wont she?

Re: Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) by heroarams(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Truth cool
Re: Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) by delishpot: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
I am surr its pay per picture aka PPP.
She dey use the booby take chop.
On a seriouse note sha. She nor try. I am sure her mama nor go gree identify with her sef.
As dem pokolee, Nadia, Tiwa, Genny and co dey snap pic with their mama this one mama nor go gree snap with am grin
Re: Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic) by DrMattews: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
my love how are you doing?
im do good love grin

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies / 10 Hilarious Aki And Pawpaw Moments In Pictures / Where Is W4? (kontrol Master)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.