Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,147 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria (1161 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by hollandis(f): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
I hope it happens.Let Yorubas go their way,Hausas go their way and let ibos and NigerDeltans co exists peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Hazardd(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
why do you think like this?
Which tribe are you from?
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. THE ABOKIS WITHOUT CERTIFICATE WILL NEVER RULE US AGAIN.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by deor03(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
@OP
Why taking panadol for another person's headache?
After all , you are no longer a Nigerian

Thread below comes to mind

https://www.nairaland.com/1796908/denounce-renounce-nigerian-citizenship-finally
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:
I hope it happens.Let Yorubas go their way,Hausas go their way and let ibos and NigerDeltans co exists peacefully

Why should igbos and nigerdeltans coexist?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by hollandis(f): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hazardd:
why do you think like this?
Which tribe are you from?

It doesnt matter
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Hazardd(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:

It doesnt matter

ok,vote for me as president
your wish will be done lol
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by donphilopus: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:

The OP is another product of a failed educational system. How can Jonathan divide Nigeria?! And even if Nigeria disintegrates, who told you the Igbos and the people of South South are gonna be united as a Country? What do they have in common? Mind you, South South, not Niger Delta.

It's a pity you don't even know the difference between South South and Niger Delta!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Adminisher: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:

The last four words are impossible to achieve. This is ah example why division is a cowardly way out. The nation needs spirit of sacrifice qnd toughness. We have a democracy, let us leverage on it. Jonathan will lose the elections on the basis of performahce, why should that divide the country when it just might be good news for the majority of the country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:

We niger delta don't want to be part of your dream biafra. We didn't join in 1967 and will not join now. If you want to divide Nigeria it can only be divided into minimum of Five as follows:
1. Core North/ Hausa
2. Middle belt
3 Yoruba
4 ibo
5. South South.
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by mrofficial(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:

You think they can co-exists peacefully? That'll be another case of what we are experiencing right now.
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by hollandis(f): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thats the only way ,break and shatter this entity called Nigeria.If we are "this united" and the country is chaotic,then by all means break the country.I would have prefered North and South but the yorubas are also muslims,they should go with their bros up north.

Let the christian south enjoy peace and their OIL for once
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by hollandis(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
atbu1983:

We niger delta don't want to be part of your dream biafra. We didn't join in 1967 and will not join now. If you want to divide Nigeria it can only be divided into minimum of Five as follows:
1. Core North/ Hausa
2. Middle belt
3 Yoruba
4 ibo
5. Niger delta
,THATS FINE.I AM IMO LOL
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:
I laff in your language
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by pacifique(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
No wonder you bear 'hazardd'
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
hollandis:
@bold. All because of our oyel grin

Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Hazardd(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
masterpower:
THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. THE ABOKIS WITHOUT CERTIFICATE WILL NEVER RULE US AGAIN.

the ones holding phd degree like gej,what has he done for us.
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Hazardd(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
pacifique:
No wonder you bear 'hazardd'
is like you love the name lol
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Lavidah: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Divide ke...it's not as easy or as rational as your mind is telling you.
Moreover, what is GEJ going to use in 'dividing' Nigeria,...mouth, cutlass, knife, abi na concrete blocks across those already disunited units you just listed above.
What even makes you think you will leave in peace and enjoy ''your oil'' when this 'wishful division' occurs.
Abeg, let's stop this silly talks that could send thousands, if not millions of innocent Nigerians to their graves.
Divide ko, Davido ni.
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by hollandis(f): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Nigeria is dividing soon.Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by Day169: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:
I think a more suitable rider for the post should be. "Must Jonathan divide Nigeria?"
Besides, I also believe that these are unpatriotic words from one who has lost faith in the corporate existence of this nation. Though I admit that the present situation we find ourselves is truly frustrating.
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by leke12(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:
Thats the only way ,break and shatter this entity called Nigeria.If we are "this united" and the country is chaotic,then by all means break the country.I would have prefered North and South but the yorubas are also muslims,they should go with their bros up north.

Let the christian south enjoy peace and their OIL for once
month sorry fun gbogbo yin oo, mo sorry fun gbogbo yin ni o kankan(in lagbaja voice). Wake up my dear! Nigeria can never break up, even if there is another civil war. You knw one thing about igbos, they are the dullest tribe in Nigeria and are so proud to admit it. Learn from history even if you aren't born dat tym u will know that clamoring for break up again will only lead to massive genocide of igbos,maybe expulsion. You guys are most scatter everywhere in nigeria with tangible assets, who is going to loose more? U think is hausa(who believes if he die fighting war is going to heaven and they don't have tangible assets all around like u guys) or yoruba( who don't invade but protects his land or territory with their last blood , with over 10m OPC fighters and also very cunny and wise tribe) or ijaw and co( who are wiser than u guys and betray u the way they did during d civil war). You guys should rethink before clamouring for ur so called biafra(greedy for niger delta oil which northerners have greater share in it), Nigeria can't break peacefully, it is war(a massive one) that can break it.
Re: Jonathan Must Divide Nigeria by smartigo: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:
Nigeria is dividing soon.Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

To begin with, are you living in Nigeria presently?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Wife, Mrs Aisha Leads APC Women Campaign Council / . / Video: Outside The Chatham House, UK. FFK ' S Demonstrators Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.