Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,970 members, 7,949,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (60084 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by ChinemeOkpan: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
anonimi:
Was it a diploma for ATTENDANCE or for succeesful completion of a course including passing its exams

Those APC Oyo state legislators' wives who went for training in London also got diplomas ke, abi

So you think he got Diploma of attendance for a one year course?

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by ziccoit: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
atlwireles:

Maybe he gave you part of his N2.8B loot in 1978 approx. $16B today or the N25B missing from the PTF accounts in 1999 approx $1B then. Just tell him, to present the educational credentials, he handed the army in 1962.

The fraudulent major general remains a no certificate fraudster, till we see a copy of his primary six certificate.

I'm not going to ask you to present paper evidence of his looting. That may be very difficult. We all known and seen what those who looted this country have done with their ill gotten wealth in masterpiece edifices, investment, industries (both home and abroad) etc. Tell me General Muhammodu Buhari's mouth gapping edifice, investment etc. You can never find any because the man is upright, a rare breed, Mai Ghaskia.

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Pa Chukwudi44, he is well educated. You have just seen the evidence

If it is paining you?

Ntooor...

I never see any evidence, let me know when you have it.

Buhari should explain to us how he got enlisted into the army.

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by atlwireles: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
ziccoit:

I'm not going to ask you to present paper evidence of his looting. That may be very difficult. We all known and seen what those who looted this country have done with their ill gotten wealth in masterpiece edifices, investment, industries (both home and abroad) etc. Tell me General Muhammodu Buhari's mouth gapping edifice, investment etc. You can never find any because the man is upright, a rare breed, Mai Ghaskia.

Open a new thread for that. This thread is about your fraudulent no certificate corporal calling himself a major general.

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by anonimi: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

So you think he got Diploma of attendance for a one year course?

grin grin grin grin grin

So you were with him for one year there to vouch for his doing anything beyond merely ATTENDING
Perhaps you know better than IBB who said the daft pensioner did NOT pass any exams shocked

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Justbright(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Those who claim that Buhari has been vindicated must be a bunch of idiots. What's so difficult in fulfilling a simple requirement for a job? Abi you guys don't know that the presidency is a job?

Buhari has simply applied for a job with affidavit. Where is that done? Will any of you idiots get a job anywhere in Nigeria with affidavit? Unless you wanna be a gateman/woman or a nanny.

By refusing to tender his certicates, Buhari has given his detractors something to feed on and only a fool will come here and tell us that the general has been vindicated. He's been vindicated by everyone else but himself.
I never doubted that he has some cert of some sort but this dude has to live up to what he's preaching. On what moral ground is he gonna jail the corrupt politicians?

It is very obvious that Nigerians are not ready for change. When we are, we will do everything by the book and stop all this mago mago. Buhari please do the right thing and present your certs. After all, that is what FOI is all about. Abi you pass the constitution?

Nobody says you must be an A+ student. Not at all. Even if na F9 all through, no wahala. It is proof and that's all we need. The reason we are given certs and records kept, is for a time like this. Like someone jokingly said, "why kill yourself studying and passing exams, if all you need is an affidavit?". Hey, nothing but the required certificates can vindicate the people's general. We are about to set a bad example for the younger generations.

He/She who has ear, let him/her hear.

cry me an ocean......inec act says if anyone has anything against any candidate application or other related issue,he or she should go to court......beside authenticity of educational qualification is what inec requires not d paper presentation....or in ur wildest dream u think inec has not gone out of their way to find out buhari educational qualification?...or even gej supporters would be so magnanimous enough not to expose buhari if they really have proof he has no certificate?...keep on dreaming..u beta start cooking up another propaganda...Febuhari 14 is by d corner

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Descartes: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kororugged:

Emir, you are not making sense
Which of the Emirs? Or are you trying to prove me right...?
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by ChinemeOkpan: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

I never see any evidence, let me know when you have it.

Buhari should explain to us how he got enlisted into the army.

Papa, please go and read the first page.

Buhari has all the requirements to seek political office. Get used to that fact.

You know how you nearly got High BP over Tanbuwal, dont repeat the same mistake.

Buhari is your next President- accept it and move on.

4 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by anonimi: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Justbright:
or even gej supporters would be so magnanimous enough not to expose buhari if they really have proof he has no certificate?...keep on dreaming..u beta start cooking up another propaganda...Febuhari 14 is by d corner

There is a reason why students are rusticated in their final year at university for offences committed even in their 1st or 2nd year grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by EbirichBen(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Please sorry, How come the Certificate has 2 Dates?
19... and 2000.

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Kororugged: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Descartes:
Which of the Emirs? Or are you trying to prove me right...?

Time will tell boy. Brace up

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
I thought the issue was the school leaving certificate.
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Papa, please go and read the first page.

Buhari has all the requirements to seek political office. Get used to that fact.

You know how you nearly got High BP over Tanbuwal, dont repeat the same mistake.

Buhari is your next President- accept it and move on.

Sorry bro, the illiterate is not qualified. He entered the Nigerian army through the back door. Anyother qualifications built on that is null and void

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Wahala90: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari can't lead us!

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by joeyekembele: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
If this letter were anything to go by, I don't see any case of vindication in GMB certificate saga. That he was a military personnel, attended courses, a head of states, and a general in the Nigeria army is in no doubt. Two salient things are revealed in that letter. One, the acclaimed master degree certificate alleged to have being acquired by GMB from the US was debunked, thereby unbecoming of a would be president. This is evident as the letter released that, contrary to the purported masters degree he claimed to have obtained, it was a mere diploma. Secondly, request on GMB was not to tender his advanced military qualifications but secondary certificate. The requirement for a president ain't a career diploma but the basic academic requirement which is secondary education. In going through the normal academic ladder, you must possess the secondary school result to apply for masters degree despite your having obtained a first degree. Where you are found wanting, the admission can be denied you, as it makes the first degree questionable. If anybody can contact the US war college to confirm his career certificate, to vindicate GMB succinctly, let the same person ask the general, where he did his college so he might go and confirm his college certificate also. Afterall, he didn't claim to have done that outside the shore of this nation. It should have been easier to confirm that than the masters turned diploma certificate in the US.

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by tlops(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
shizzle11:
ARRANT NONSENSE!

Is this the WAEC certificate?

It is common knowledge that Buhari got into the military via quota system

#buhariwhereisyourcertificate?

So, if he got in via quota system. Is quota system not approved by the government? He has been able to prove his mental ability by obtaining a diploma at US war college. So let it rest!
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by hadizadeezy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
PDP, pls we need more propagandas to bust. Bunch of losers. Watch as the People's General is sworn in as the President of Nigeria come May 29th!
who's going to wait till MAY 29th??

Febuhari14th night or 15th morning!

Abi are u not tired??
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Myluv1: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC and Lies... Inseparable
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by brutef0rce101: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
I don't care If the north burns , no one has a monopoly violence. The constitution must be enforced. We cannot have an illiterate president in the 21st century

Old man, Go and Die.

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by spoilerx: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
Meanwhile, try post your PVC on this thread: www.nairaland.com/2087614/operation-show-permanent-voter-card#2087614.7

BEWARE OF HACKERS cloning PVC cards , don't post your PVC anywhere
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by major466(m): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is getting interesting. I thought APC e minions said Corporal Buhari had masters degree in 1980 at the US war college? So after spending 10 months (of warming seat) studying at the expense of the Nigerian government, all he could musta was just an ordinary diploma? **Laughing in Zulu**

Besides, the real bone of contention is the SSCE he used to enroll into the Nigerian Army, not this; Thankyou For Studying in America Diploma given to him by the US War College for warming the bench in classroom.

4 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Agukagu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
US War college has once again vindicated the APC Presidential Candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: Sahara Reporter's Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.10152426476322703.1073742183.96184337702/10152524694667703/?type=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6103083482386124387%3Amf_story_key.117236077427559588&__tn__=E

If you believe this you will believe anything. The truth is that GMB lacked the intellectual capacity to go through a regular course in US War College. His Stints in international military institutions must be on special courses with low entry barrier. GMB joined the army when military in Nigeria is for block heads and school dropouts. His being from northern extraction implies that he could be admitted into NA with waiver.

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by brutef0rce101: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

Sorry bro, the illiterate is not qualified. He entered the Nigerian army through the back door. Anyother qualifications built on that is null and void
[/s]

Sense you no get. Kill yourself cos of people that dont even know you exist. Ode

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
muami

We are still waiting for the link where Buhari claimed he had a masters degree

Thanks
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Vicotex:
Ok, make una tell this aboki man to show us the certificate

I BELIEVE GEN BUHARI SHOULD BE OLDER THAN YOUR FATHER

GO HOME AND ASK YOUR FATHER FOR HIS CERTIFICATE IF HE GO FIT FIND AM

IF NO BE SAY DOG EAT UNA PLACENTA EVEN IF THE GEN FAIL TO SHOW HIS CERT AND HE TENDER COURT AFFIDAVIT NA WATIN UNA WANT AGAIN

OTONDO

1 Like

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by NetworkProblem: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
if you like present 1000 certificates.. you can never be a gentleman.. #buhariisfinished
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by babs123(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Let's assume GMB has no certificates.

I still prefer a resolute and principled leader to cluelessness.

Certificate is a non-issue at this stage of events. Where has all the certificates landed us?

GEJ supporters strike me as a drowning man who would pull at anything to survive.

But it's over.
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Jesusloveyou: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

You may do that in Afghanistan but in Nigeria you will need a minimum of ssce to be voted into office
but he is showing u is more than ssce,which is acceptable by constitution,beside can ur grandpa produce his ssce of 1950?d constitution is even clear on this,says 'his equivalent'.
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by drnoel: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
US War college has once again vindicated the APC Presidential Candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

Source: Sahara Reporter's Facebook Page!

https://m.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.10152426476322703.1073742183.96184337702/10152524694667703/?type=1&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6103083482386124387%3Amf_story_key.117236077427559588&__tn__=E

who would believe this bullshit written on plain papper? Anyone can type this on their computer. Give us solid proof eith bring the certificate out or show us something on the war college stationary.
Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
ziccoit:

Buhari may not have looted our treasury. He may not have edifices here and there. He may even be the most upright nigerian. I am ready to agree with all of that. My issue is his age. His refusal to present to INEC his certs. His past utterances.

Like I have said in many of my posts, if Buhari is the only man in a country of over 170m people, then we have more idiots and morons in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world.

Why not Fashola, tambuwal, duke, Amaechi, okorocha, Ghali N'Abba, Ribadu? Why are we so bent on taking nigeria back to its vomit? We need change. Buhari is not that change.

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by Kororugged: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but he is showing u is more than ssce,which is acceptable by constitution,beside can ur grandpa produce his ssce of 1950?d constitution is even clear on this,says 'his equivalent'.

Be careful bro. Chukwudi44 is just 2 years younger than Buhari. He is old enough to be your grand father, show some respect

2 Likes

Re: US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) by nduchucks: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Excellent work @OP. This has always been a non-issue which the PDP goons tried to blow out of proportion because they are unable base their support of GEJ on his record.

I was planning to personally take a trip to Carlisle next week to obtain whatever public record they can release on this issue, but I suppose that is no longer necessary.

[url=Berem.raumdeuter.Obiagelli.jomoh.egift.Sirshymex.caseless.clerverly.arewafederation.OrlandoOwo.Soroptimist.keneking.pendy79.Gbawe.kel4soft.neenar.egift.arewafederation.Egbagirl.Sweetlemon.barcanista.desola.demdem.whitecat007.lakpalakpa.omenka.ShehuAba.Rawani.kolaaderin.Mynd44.ngeneukwenu.nduchucks.lacasa.pendy7.Pendy179.Omerta.ilugunboy.naptu2.aussie.OAM4J.gbawe2.joseph1013.Olayinka8793.nwaanambra1.diluminati.tundeajani.laykorn.scatterboss.brutef0rce101.medamillion.brimmie.beopened]SAI BUHARI.[/url]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.