Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Uti Leads The Star Charity Event 2014 Edition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Leads The Star Charity Event 2014 Edition (586 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos) / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Chronicles Of The Star In The Making- Omeelin On The Spotlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Leads The Star Charity Event 2014 Edition by dre11(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
By Azuka Ogujiuba

Well, well Uti Nwachukwu has consistently followed his passion of supporting the less privileged in our society, how sweet of him! The fourth and largest edition of Uti leads the stars charity event was held at Calabar Hall in Surulere. Over 500 members of the needy were hosted to a mouth watering Lunch buffet and were later lavished with gifts as they entertained their donors and also got entertained by a few Nigerian Stars.

A cross section of Widows, orphans, Blind, Down syndrome and students from poor communities were among the spoiled celebrants of the day. They were serenaded to the beautiful voices and dance moves of SheyiShay, Saeon, Dezign, New Age and Flavour.
The event was hosted by the charming and funny ChiGul who handled it with such poise and love that got the audience feeling the Christmas spirit. Her co-anchor was Dr Ayotunde Alao who has identified with the brand for three years now. He also carried the guests and celebrants along, making them feel extra special and right at home.
The aura of love, gratitude and blessing was clearly in the air as guests, celebrants and patrons could not hold back emotions upon entering the venue filled with countless gifts for the needy.

Uti speaks
“I’m truly in awe! I never expected it to be this big! All along we (me and the fan club) kept saying this year would be bigger and we wanted to touch more lives.
“To stand here today and see all these happening just warms my heart. To hear the widows and blind and needy pray for us and bless us for our good deeds is priceless! This is why I always say people should grab the opportunity to care for the needy.
“I am indeed fulfilled for the year 2014! God has been faithful and I bless his name for using me and my people to bless and Favour the needy”, he enthused.

The donors
These amazing donors, gave without questioning, they are Professor and Mrs Awotedu, Ubong King of Protection Plus security, Amb. Karo Ekewenu, Anita, Leslie Williams, Mrs Bawa, Mrs Henshaw, the Babcock Alumni, Kwasu Enactus, Precymal, Dr and Mrs Nwachukwu, Onah Nwachukwu, Landry King, Omemma Emmanuel Okwudili, Pascal Gracious Oil ltd UK, Ojukwu Chika, Chinyere Vivian, Atamah A. Pepple, Kwara State University, May and Baker, Mimee Noodles, Sunny Esezobor, Amara Amaefuna, Izuchukwu Adinamuo, GoergeBlaq Couture, Sofa lounge (Mr Chris Nwakobia) and Mr Alex Kothor. Uti was so grateful and expressed it thus, “Words cannot express my gratitude and unending loyalty. Thank you so much for joining and empowering this initiative. May the God who answers prayers meet you all at the point of your pressing needs and answer the prayers and blessings of the needy for you in Jesus name. Amen”. He did not forget his friends, supporters, fans of the Uti Fan Club (UFC) who volunteered and donated after reading about the initiative online...thank you. May God reward you all
“Now, I don’t have a lot of friends in Entertainment and from the few I have, I know how busy we can get especially in December. So to say you all honoured me, the fan

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uti-leads-the-star-charity-event-2014-edition/198781/

1 Share

Re: Uti Leads The Star Charity Event 2014 Edition by dre11(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Uti speaks
“I’m truly in awe! I never expected it to be this big! All along we (me and the fan club) kept saying this year would be bigger and we wanted to touch more lives.
“To stand here today and see all these happening just warms my heart. To hear the widows and blind and needy pray for us and bless us for our good deeds is priceless! This is why I always say people should grab the opportunity to care for the needy.
“I am indeed fulfilled for the year 2014! God has been faithful and I bless his name for using me and my people to bless and Favour the needy”, he enthused.

Uti giving back to the people

He still have this human kindness in him...... Such a lovely man
Re: Uti Leads The Star Charity Event 2014 Edition by Crocz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
"Blesseth is a man who gives from his heart" - ?

Stop searching the scripture, I said that shyit cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Aphrodija Shared Recharge Cards On Instagram / Elikem I Do Behind-the-scenes / Amberrose Is Hosting D'banj 10th Year Anniversary In The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.