Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:38 PM

Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State (21807 Views)

Suicide Bombers Hit Borno Mosque / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by FOLLOWJESUS: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is very unfortunate that Islam has turn this world into hell, how can a religion be full of stupid ideology and dangerously ignorant to be members of 21 century,how can I manage my pains and sorrow, every day my heart bleeds this people killed are humans like every one of us they have wife, children,brothers,sisters etc in Africa when you kill a man or a woman you have killed those people behinde him or her, How can a presÍdent stop sucide bomber must you blame the president for every thing even the stains on your teeth what kind of people are. We, igÑorant is a deases,

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by korel9: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ijaya123:

Please better to keep quite and let people think you're a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

You're very stjupid to have quoted me insulting me on top of it.

Is APC your surname or is Aso Rock your village?

If you feel I spewed shit spit yours too angry

In democraZy, it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH dickhead grin

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by piagetskinner(m): 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
. ..acts of terrorism these days, is escalating geometrically...I hop the incoming govt will have the capability to curtail it# because as e dey go so...hmm
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
dey might be d chibok girls oo who knwz shocked shocked
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
dey might be d chibok girls oo who knwz shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by bokohalal(m): 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buttocks:

And have you for once in your life questioned your northern governors on what they're doing with their time or are you shifting every blame to the federal government as usual?
Why have your governors refused to educate your youth?
The north has continued to lag behind in every category of human development. Does that not bother you one bit? Your leaders are more interested in "wresting power back to the north" while your region burns to ashes. How can they be entrusted with the responsibility of presiding over the nation when they have failed at the fundamental responsibility of developing their region?

Your youth are more interested in burning and destroying alcoholic drinks than actually going to school. Whose fault is that?

Have you seen the recent unity entrance average scores? Are you proud of the figures for the states in your region?
You all cheered for Kwankwaso when he used state money to site a university in NIGER REPUBLIC. Isn't that the height of daftness? Does anything top that?

Please, learn to start holding your leaders on the state level accountable before even complaining about the president.
Nigeria is the President's constituency. If he does not know that then he should go back to Bayelsa State and be concerned with the problems there only.
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Buttocks: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
jordanriverz:
dey might be d chibok girls oo who knwz shocked shocked

I hope they are.
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by joeyekembele: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allah Akbar. Islam is a religion of peace. Those carrying out these acts are not true Muslims. They are doing this to tarnish the image of Islam. Islam is connotes peace. Blab blab blab blab!!!! These are some of the deceitful statements we hear gym our Muslim brothers. Could they have being bewitched, lost their sense of reasoning, hypnotised or something or sheer dogmatism and gullibility? Better still, is it that they feel ashamed to come out of the total falsehood and darkness? How long would this satanic religion continue to claim innocent lives just to satisfy the yearning of false prophet? The handwriting is bold enough to be read from distance. Yet, they choose to remain and perish right from here on earth. Well, in my christ like heart of love, kindness and peace, I hereby prefer two alternative solutions vis a bis: 1. There should be total ban on the use of satanic covering called hijab in the mean time. 2. All women folk in the region should be banned from public places within the region in the meantime. Or, outright proscription of Islam and abandoned in the local loo. Islamic, killing more people than Ebola, earthquake, epidemics, air and road crash put together right from the day of fake prophet mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Buttocks: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
bokohalal:

Nigeria is the President's constituency.

And the governor of Yobe is what? A cook?

You Northerners need to stabilize your respective states before dreaming of stabilizing the country (or oil price as some senile clown I know would say).

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by eedris07(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
shocked Oh my God.....
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by betatalk: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
searay:

Evidence? OK.

1. Boko Haram on several occasions have demanded for Buhari to be their negotiator.
2. Boko Haram openly endorsed Buhari for Aso rock with reasons which actually support their course.
3. MEND, another criminal organization in the country endorsed Buhari.
4. Prostituuutes Association of Nigeria(PAN) endorsed Buhari and even promised free shots if he wins
5. Babies in Imo State baby factories also endorsed Buhari
I can go on and on

1. I can't say the president is a MEND member because he negotiated with militants during late yaradua administration.
2. Bokoharam never endorsed buhari.
Show links or video links with evidence.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by lacasa: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buttocks:

And have you for once in your life questioned your northern governors on what they're doing with their time or are you shifting every blame to the federal government as usual?
Why have your governors refused to educate your youth?
The north has continued to lag behind in every category of human development. Does that not bother you one bit? Your leaders are more interested in "wresting power back to the north" while your region burns to ashes. How can they be entrusted with the responsibility of presiding over the nation when they have failed at the fundamental responsibility of developing their region?

Your youth are more interested in burning and destroying alcoholic drinks than actually going to school. Whose fault is that?

Have you seen the recent unity entrance average scores? Are you proud of the figures for the states in your region?
You all cheered for Kwankwaso when he used state money to site a university in NIGER REPUBLIC. Isn't that the height of daftness? Does anything top that?

Please, learn to start holding your leaders on the state level accountable before even complaining about the president.

Epistle!

The earlier u face facts that GEJ is a wholistic failure and is gonna get booted out the better for u

#commander-In-Chiief of the Armed forces is an iiidiot

U can re-quote me again and again if u like
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by tayokem(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Baawaa:
All in the name of politics,
GEJ,you are too weak for my likeness
what.do u want him to do. To go der and fight abiii. Blame past leaders that intensionally crippled d armes forces for derselfish benefit not Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by teblu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Soon all these shall be over.

GMB 2015
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Buttocks: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
lacasa:

Epistle!

The earlier u face facts that GEJ is a wholistic failure and is gonna get booted out the better for u

#commander-In-Chiief of the Armed forces is an iiidiot

U can re-quote me again and again if u like

grin

Typical northern mindset.
No wonder your people are going to keep getting crushed like cockroaches by their own brothers.
Keep blaming others for your own self-inflicted misfortunes.
After GEJ, don't forget to blame Ihejirika as well. Just keep jumping around as your home burns.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by eedris07(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
[s]
joeyekembele:
Allah Akbar. Islam is a religion of peace. Those carrying out these acts are not true Muslims. They are doing this to tarnish the image of Islam. Islam is connotes peace. Blab blab blab blab!!!! These are some of the deceitful statements we hear gym our Muslim brothers. Could they have being bewitched, lost their sense of reasoning, hypnotised or something or sheer dogmatism and gullibility? Better still, is it that they feel ashamed to come out of the total falsehood and darkness? How long would this satanic religion continue to claim innocent lives just to satisfy the yearning of false prophet? The handwriting is bold enough to be read from distance. Yet, they choose to remain and perish right from here on earth. Well, in my christ like heart of love, kindness and peace, I hereby prefer two alternative solutions vis a bis: 1. There should be total ban on the use of satanic covering called hijab in the mean time. 2. All women folk in the region should be banned from public places within the region in the meantime. Or, outright proscription of Islam and abandoned in the local loo. Islamic, killing more people than Ebola, earthquake, epidemics, air and road crash put together right from the day of fake prophet mohammed.
[/s]

I condermed ur comment.. Have respect 4 odas religion... Did u eva cum 2 fink dat mst ppl killed r Muslims?
If u dnt kwn wat 2 say shut ur mOuth oop. Nofin differentiate u 4rm AKUYA
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by alidonmk(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
As long as GEJ will remain beyond 2015, this bombing will not end, let try both muslim and Christian to make a wise vote in this coming election. UP APC, UP GMB
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by bokohalal(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buttocks:

And the governor of Yobe is what? A cook?

You Northerners need to stabilize your respective states before dreaming of stabilizing the country (or oil price as some senile clown I know would say).
No Nigerian Governor has the military under its command. Not even the Police force.
Proudly Edo.
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by hollandis(f): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari well done.you will also die via a bomb

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Ijaya123: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
korel9:

You're very stjupid to have quoted me insulting me on top of it.

Is APC your surname or is Aso Rock your village?

If you feel I spewed shit spit yours too angry

In democraZy, it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH dickhead grin

Cool down. You're exhibiting tendencies of a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by lacasa: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buttocks:

grin

Typical northern mindset.
No wonder your people are going to keep getting crushed like cockroaches by their own brothers.
Keep blaming others for your own self-inflicted misfortunes.
After GEJ, don't forget to blame Ihejirika as well. Just keep jumping around as your home burns.

U'r kinda lucky I dnt banter words wt ignorant folks anymor.

*my new year resolution* wink

Sorry u dnt meet the cut.

Been there, done that

Now move along
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by searay(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
betatalk:

1. I can't say the president is a MEND member because he negotiated with militants during late yaradua administration.
2. Bokoharam never endorsed buhari.
Show links or video links with evidence.
Google should be your friend brother
https://www.nairaland.com/2080299/breaking-news-boko-haram-endorses
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Seriously what's the main motive of all these bombings? Killing innocent masses. This is really pathetic. GOD help Nigerians. AMEN
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by BraniacX(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Soon all these shall be over.

GMB 2015

like we didn't know that GMB is the spiritual father, motivator and instigator of boko haram?
Of course they would stop bombing if he tells them to!!
No vacancy in Aso Rock so let the bombings continue.
It's a case of DogEatDog

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by BraniacX(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Please how did you arrive at the figure?

pretend you don't know......he said 2 million ba? I'll take it futher to 30 million or the whole uneducated hausa/fulani population in the north. Feel free to ask me how i arrived at this too

1 Like

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by adconline(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
bokohalal:
And Nigeria sent an official to the French unity March after Paris suffered a three day terror attack.
Over 200 girls are still missing. If you march in Abuja you are ridiculed by the President's supporters.
I am glad that Nigerians have decided to reject this non -chalance to the country's security, gross incompetence in leadership and wanton corruption.
Buhari is an obvious better manager of people and resources.
And it took him a month to acknowledge that Chibok girls were kidnapped by BH. He didn't make official number of casualties in Baga, but was quick to commiserate with the French. Okonjo Iweala who said publicly that he was irritated and tired of talking about Chibok girls during World Economic Forum in Abuja was quick to comment and commiserate with the French. GEJ stopped the inauguration of his campaign committee because his sister passed away, but couldn't stop his campaign when over 200 folks were killed in Kano and when Chibok girls were kidnapped. This height of insensitivity and cluelessness must stop!
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by Forwetinnah: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
gunuvi:
Its is pity that no Northern leader will visit nor condemn this evil act on BBC hausa or ask their muslim clerics to condemn it. Rather they will be waiting for GEJ who is a Bayelsan to come and solve the peoblem they started themselves.
Funny enough NL e rats will soon be here saying GEj didn't say anything nor condemn it, I ask them even if GEJ go to sambisa and walk the street of Baga will that stop the useless political kiilings just because some illeterate notherner wants to make his tenure ungovernable.
It is high time Northerners from the emirs to IBB, Buhari, Abdusalam, Elrufai, Ribadu etc speak and condemn those boys in Hausa. Its a northern problem and northerners should be able to take a lead.

Just leave them. .GEJ is a superman, they should wait till I finish sewing the Cape for his super hero uniform before he comes to the rescue

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by BraniacX(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Maximillian1:
Abeg which kind whinning dey make person carry bomb..SMH

70 large, long and fat sausage cahonas to ram every tender orifice and to poke and explore every opening in thier anatomies and possibly open new ones(vvf) in an imaginary paradise.
Yep! That sums it, though i wonder if the virginity of the cahonas will be relevant to these nubile female islamic terrorist matyrs
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by vanunu: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Burger01:

Jonathan should intensify security and well equipped our gallant and willing soldiers..
Clueless president.undecided

U are blaming jona, u forgot that ur hands are stained with the blood of over 3million innocent women and children .
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by vanunu: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
lastmessenger:

Please how did you arrive at the figure?

Ahmed sakida said so
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by korel9: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ijaya123:

Cool down. You're exhibiting tendencies of a terrorist.

That will make me a terrorist many will wanna be with grin grin
Re: Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State by BraniacX(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
betatalk:

People are dying and you are talking politics. Can't the govt perform its ptimary function of protecting lives and property. SSS and other institutions should perform and stop this childish blame games.

FYI there is no state of emergency anymore so direct your queries to the state governor who is the chief security officer of the state abi does the executive branch of the goverment only refer to the presidency?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nimbo Women Go Mad Over Attack Trauma (picture) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / Abure Re-elected As LP National Chairman, 5 Arrested By Police At Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.