Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,536 members, 7,929,743 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Genuine Short Code Provider Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Genuine Short Code Provider Needed (455 Views)

A Digital Marketing Services Provider Needed / Politics, News And Fashion Article Provider Needed For A Website 4 15k Per Month / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Short Code Provider Needed by aragon4realz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
hi friends,hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year...the thing is..I have been trying to run a program on my website that requires a short code sms and I don't really know any company that I can trust that provide this service without me running into scammers, so I was wondering if anyone can actually point me to the right direction of any provider or vendor to save me from this stress.thanks
Re: Genuine Short Code Provider Needed by talk2hb1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can only help you setup a Long code service if you are interested. All you need to do is mail me your sim card and in less than 30minutes of receipt your sim card is ready to receive message which shall be forwarded to your server.
You can call me on
Regards' Habeeb Salami
Re: Genuine Short Code Provider Needed by barapistis(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
pm me
willing to help u.
.lastly
whats ur bugdet like

(1) (Reply)

Web Design PROMO. Own An Attractive And Functional Website For Just #10k / Anyone With Details Or Web Payment Platform Integration ? / Internet Fraudster Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.