Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,933 members, 7,942,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why I Will Not Vote On The 14th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Vote On The 14th (1754 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari / Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Will Not Vote On The 14th by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

How is Arsen Wenger related to you that you had to insult me cuz of him? My elder bro, a die hard Arsenal fan don't insult people cuz of Wenger, so why you?

I wasn't insulting you, I was only pointing out the weakness in your statement. Sorry if it came across differently. As you were.
Re: Why I Will Not Vote On The 14th by motherlode: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

We Nigerians are just like Mr. Arsen Wenger. We keep on doing the same thing over and over again and expect to get a different result.
I'll rather vote for a sensible 25-35 years old person with brains than vote for the persons offered by PDP and APC. I came across someone's post on Nairaland here and wa very impressed because what s/he had in mind about the failed NYSC program is what I also thought about. None of our leaders or politicians has ever thought about that and will never do because they don't know what it's like being part of the struggling masses.

but do you also know that there is a stipulated age bracket for anyone contesting for any political post in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Rally In Surulere With Desmond Elliot Today (Photos) / Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash / Presidential Results, Ramat Road Ugwan Rimi Kaduna State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.