Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,743 members, 7,952,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? (1162 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by CuteEmma(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Guys or Ladies, Who are The most natural Liars?

To me, Women lie lie to make the person they are talking to feel good,
But men, they lie always, most times to make themselves look better. Actually, most men are natural born liars, they cheat and bag themselves up with sweet lies. Besides, they are good in story telling without any emotions attached. They always lie to cover up their as.ss.
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by kilokeys(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
u r a liar if u tell me u didnt know such threads as this have been created over and over again on NL since 2005 angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think lying has to do with individual's discretion

Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Hazardd(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
everything about women are lies from hair to to toe

You know what i mean
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
kilokeys:
u r a liar if u tell me u didnt know such threads as this have been created over and over again on NL since 2005 angry

Ahh so you mean she just lied and she's trying to find out who lies more, when she just did lol. cheesy
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by kilokeys(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh so you mean she just lied and she's trying to find out who lies more, when she just did lol. cheesy
and she is a girl grin.. thats proof. dem can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
men,

ask Nigerian politicians
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
i ave never lied to a girl inoda to raise my shoulder....

but girls do lie alot to me..
i go just de imagine....and dem nor get chin chin oo...dem go tell u say na deir papa b obj
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
in all ramifications....girls are lier...lienus...lion...

their dress code...the shoes dey wear...the weavon...the eyelashes...the butty fakeings...just name it....
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by chingydaboss(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Both...
But I tink gals deserve d award. .

Jst my thought.
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by drisatasarr: 3:36am On Jan 12, 2015
They both lie equally. It's not about gender, it's about character.
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by TDstarr: 5:50am On Jan 12, 2015
CuteEmma:

But men, they lie always, most times to make themselves look better. Actually, most men are natural born liars, they cheat and bag themselves up with sweet lies. Besides, they are good in story telling without any emotions attached. They always lie to cover up their as.ss.
smh this your nigerian mentality again, read the book why men lie and women cry by allen pease

women are natural liars, they can lie to your face and the man will suspect nothing, but men when they want to lie they will avoid your eyes, or cos 80% of women know when a man is lieing....its just simple science
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2015
lol, i think when a man lies, he keeps a straight face, but when a women lies, their lips keeps moving. But it all depends
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Deeman87: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
CuteEmma:

Hmmmmm not true....

Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by mhyra(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op! your kind topics Eh.. e dey get how e dey be angry
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
[size=39pt] Joblessness [/size]
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by ElFenomeno1: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
CuteEmma:

Dumbfu..ck!
Instead of you to do something meaningful with the free internet time you won in your community, you are here on nairaland creating a senseless topic.... You are a disgrace to your community!
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Are The Most Natural Liars? by Tashaamania(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Most natural liars as in, people that lie naturally? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Relationship Experts Help Out!!! / The Truth Is... / Nairalander Girls Based In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.