Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan (22054 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / PDP, S’east Govs Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by reborn1: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
close your mouth, PDP is more of Igbo party than APGA. Read the history of formation of PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Khodex: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Really? Hmmm....
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by sol2galay: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Please speak for your Okrika community not Igbos, we've made up our minds to vote massively for Jonathan, especially, we the young ones. How many Ekwueme's children are in the country not to talk of having a PVC. Ekwueme should first tell us what Shagari/Ekwueme did for Ndi Igbo apart from Oko polytechnic, sited in Ekwueme's village, Oko. As for Mbaka, he's a business man who goes where his bread is buttered. Despite his rants against Former governor Chimaroke Nnamani, he couldn't stop him from completing his second term as governor and Senate election victory.

GEJ till 2019.

When you said "we" hope you mean you and your family,because i hope you re not speaking for me and the generality of right thinking Igbos. As for me and my family,we ve readying our PVC waiting for 14 febuary to vote him out,and seriousely mobilizing some friends unlike 2011 which i sat at home because i felt we dnt ve candidate in Buhari and Jonathan. But this time around i dnt have choice because i ve some qtn to answer my children.

5 Likes

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Kingyellew(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ is d best presido among all dat have ruled Nigeria. D Govt GEJ favours d SE most, d problem is d mentality of North: born to rule mentality.D north has been controlling Nigeria politiCally right from d onset, anytime good thing wanta to happen to d Igbos, yoruba always go into alliace wt d north to distabilise d agenda eg , Biafra. Now GEJ iS more or less Igbo, presently; yoruba has Joined. D north to scatter his govt. I employ every SE to come together nd vote GEJ because if He loses, sorry to SE as a whole.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by kingdavid2015: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan will lose south East.apc will win him
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by fortsierafino(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representativesunder PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

2 Likes

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by hushmail: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
not only will south east vote gej

but the rest of the country are massively behind goodluck

the rantings of few and poorly paid e warriors does in no way reflect the

wishes of millions of 9ja

we all know who made the 9ja economy the biggest in africa

likewise we know who truncated 9ja democracy in 1983

and we also know who has made violence his stock in trade

towards gaining political relevance

just as we know who has sworn not to sacrifice the blood of any

9ja towards achieving his political ambition

VOTE GEJ FOR CONTINUITY AND FRESH AIR
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by eagleae7(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
Ekweme has spoken the mind of the SE just like Fr Mbaka. Jonathan has failed the SE and they will reject him at the poll. Every SEsterner should vote for Muhammadu Buhari

Where was he all this while. It's now he remembered ndigbo. Smh for him
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PastorAji(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
hushmail:
not only will south east vote gej
but the rest of the country are massively behind goodluck
the rantings of few and poorly paid e warriors does in no way reflect the
wishes of millions of 9ja
we all know who made the 9ja economy the biggest in africa
likewise we know who truncated 9ja democracy in 1983
and we also know who has made violence his stock in trade
towards gaining political relevance
just as we know who has sworn not to sacrifice the blood of any
9ja towards achieving his political ambition
VOTE GEJ FOR CONTINUITY AND FRESH AIR

Johnpaul2k2:

Its Ekwueme grin EWU

22 states Stands For GEJ

plus Rivers, Imo, Edo, Kano, lagos and more much

I wonder how haters will win

sa[size=22pt]TAN[/size]oidials angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by cantell(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
who are you to conclude that Igbos will not vote for Buhari? Nwoke m,speak for yourself!
Keep whoring for APC, it won't change anything.
The Igbos are solidly behind Jonathan and there's nothing APC propanganda can do to change it.
They bought Mbaka and Ekwueme, but that's just two people out of millions. Make una keep trying. Buhari is heading nowhere!
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
eagleae7:

Where was he all this while. It's now he remembered ndigbo. Smh for him
is he not the political leader of the SE?

1 Like

Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by hushmail: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
some of gej conntributions to Ndigbo

First and only igbo COAS

Military barracks at Ohafia

Second Niger bridge

International status for Enugu airport

Thousands employed through sure P

Reconstruction of southeast roads

Inclusion of Anambra as oil producing state

Federal univ at Ebonyi state

National burial for Ikemba Ndigbo

Feel free to add yours
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by jkross(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
These are selfish men that are driven by their ambition of being re-elected or given the ticket to the Senate. Who doesn't know that the President has no lived up to his promise for Ndigbo. Take the construction of the Second Niger Bridge, for example, why is taking this long? Even when it was awarded it was on a PPP basis. Does this arrangement, where the people pay for the bridge through toll for the next, say, 25 years part of the promise "Azikiwe" made 4 years ago in Onitsha? Umu Igbo, mepe nu anya unu ka Chineke me eziokwu.
When people mention where is the bridge I can't help but wonder....did u people expect machines to move to site the next day after the president made the promise.....bro a lot of planning with take place....feasibility studies....environmental impact assessment etc....then design is not done over night cos every technical details goes into the design.....so pls no rational Igboman should hold GEJ to ransom cos of the 2nd Niger bridge....
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by cikranco: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
GMB TILL GEJ START USING HIS HEAD
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by draggie(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
chymystique:
sometimes I wonder what all these poltical stalwarts are thinking when they make pledges on delivering supports and votes for their parties like say they own the PVC and Voting Power of the masses ......

Because your vote don't count/not important, they already know how they will manipulate the votes in favour of GEJ.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Its Ekwueme grin EWU

22 states Stands For GEJ

Dis Ur dream is so outrageous....damn more Dan dat of joseph......n worse still u might hav added all d northern states,....infact u r a joker
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
farino:
my major problems wt my Igbo ppl is that we label anybody against Jona as evil or myopic . if Ekweme n Mbaka is myopic then I wonder who else is seeing. Those who claim to love Igbo, jona n PDP . Ojukwu gave Igbos a real alternative in APGA bt we abandoned him or is he myopic too? Igbos we will lose our identity n direction very soon if we at not careful. zik worked against ojukwu during Biafra, ekweme n ojukwu were against zik in 1979 /83 elections, nwobodo worked against Ekweme in 1999 and d story has been d same since. so which day will we HV an Igbo president n stop being used every time.
And your point is?
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
is he not the political leader of the SE?
Which leader? Tell us Ekwueme's track record in defence of Igbo nation or shut up.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by wwwkaycom(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Its Ekwueme grin EWU

22 states Stands For GEJ

Can you please tell us those 22 states! You must be high on something!
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by jayoakland: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
When I say, with PDP, d ibo race is Close to extinction, people seems not to c reasons with me. Alex ekwueme made a very serious point despite being a PDP grandfather. Ordinarily I expect any counter opinion to be factual dan make unfounded claims. But wat do we hear from dis God forsaken men? Statement dat not only bring dem to ridicule, but defeat d hope of d ibo race in PDP.
How can Dez people be deceiving every body every time and people hea seems not to c any reason with ekwueme Alex and vote dis fools to hell fire?? Look @ TA orji and his abia State he governed for 8yrs. Abia State is worse dan bornu state, even d spots wea u have banners dat reads ochendo is building roads in abia, is not motor-able yet such person will Come out and talk for ibo people to pay heed. I wish any of dem will near me to tell me who I will vote. God forsaken bastards. Col akobundu has been d South East PDP vice chairman for hw many yrs nw, wat has he attracted to his owerri people from D government led by d cult dey call party? Nothing of course. Is still d apc provided security and peace, Gud access roads in owerri dat he has been enjoying. Thunder wey go kill all of Una dey do press-up Shaaaa. Ride on Grandfather Ekwueme. I dey ur Lane.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Eziachi: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
cocoduck:
Nkea bu ozi oma, Ekwueme m na a sopuru ezigbo anya ekwuola aru
Obu nka gosiri na obughi ndi igbo niile nwere nkasi obi, ma onwekwara ike ndi Anti progress crowd ewerela ego fochie ya anya, imi na onu, oji we na ekwugheri nkwugheri.
Ekwueme bu okenye huru ihe kwue ezi okwu:
1. Okenye anaghi ano na ulo eghu anwua ebe ona amu nwa.

2. Agwa nti onughi, egburu isi, egburu ma nti.

3. Onye nzunzu amaghi mgbe ukwu egwu gbanwere.

4. Onye nzuzu amaghi mgbe ejiri buru ya gafee ama nna ya.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:
The north and the southwest with a little sensible people vote from d east is enough for Buhari to win so this empty chest beating southeastern governments should stfu! They are not relevant and their opinion doesn't matter
If u think that The entire North n sw was for buhari then u must be a learner i tell u
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Eziachi:

Ekwueme bu okenye huru ihe kwue ezi okwu:
1. Okenye anaghi ano na ulo eghu anwua ebe ona amu nwa.

2. Agwa nti onughi, egburu isi, egburu ma nti.

3. Onye nzunzu amaghi mgbe ukwu egwu gbanwere.

4. Onye nzuzu amaghi mgbe ejiri buru ya gafee ama nna ya.
You're wrong. Please tell me anytime you've heard Ekwueme speak in defence of Ndi Igbo. He's fighting for his pocket, that's all. As for Mbaka, it obvious he's a business man who goes where his bread is buttered.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Eziachi: 1:22am On Jan 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You're wrong. Please tell me anytime you've heard Ekwueme speak in defence of Ndi Igbo. He's fighting for his pocket, that's all. As for Mbaka, it obvious he's a business man who goes where his bread is buttered.
Am not agreeing with you neither am I disagreeing with you either.
But your sentiment is very suspect. If the current views of Ekwueme and Mbaka were both to have been tilted towards what you wanted to hear, your views on them would had been completely different.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by Eziachi: 1:27am On Jan 13, 2015
jkross:

When people mention where is the bridge I can't help but wonder....did u people expect machines to move to site the next day after the president made the promise.....bro a lot of planning with take place....feasibility studies....environmental impact assessment etc....then design is not done over night cos every technical details goes into the design.....so pls no rational Igboman should hold GEJ to ransom cos of the 2nd Niger bridge....
Six years is enough to build a single two lane bridge of less than 3 miles long, over a shallow river, not a deep sea.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Eziachi:
Six years is enough to build a single two lane bridge of less than 3 miles long, over a shallow river, not a deep sea.
Is that so easy?
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by jayoakland: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Is that so easy?
U r worth a very hot slap for dis poo u r spewing hea. Six years isn't enough for a sincere government to do such project. Sorry!
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by PhockPhockMan: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
jayoakland:

U r worth a very hot slap for dis poo u r spewing hea. Six years isn't enough for a sincere government to do such project. Sorry!
Sharaaaaaaaap, how long have it taken Fashola to construct lagos rail line? After eight years, the it's still at pregnancy stage.

NONSENSE.
Re: PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan by lastpage: 3:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Kingyellew:
GEJ is d best presido among all dat have ruled Nigeria. D Govt GEJ favours d SE most, d problem is d mentality of North: born to rule mentality.D north has been controlling Nigeria politiCally right from d onset, anytime good thing wanta to happen to d Igbos, yoruba always go into alliace wt d north to distabilise d agenda eg , Biafra. Now GEJ iS more or less Igbo, presently; yoruba has Joined. D north to scatter his govt. I employ every SE to come together nd vote GEJ because if He loses, sorry to SE as a whole.
[/color]

I nearly collapse with laughter, when l read the bolded parts!

[color=#000099]*Do you know that you have just insulted the whole Igbo race with that statement?
*Do you know you have just implied that the whole Igbo Nation cannot, since the days of Biafra, find a way to solve such a problem?
*Do you know that indirectly, you are implying that Yorubas are smarter than Igbos in general, with your assertion (assuming it is true) having produced Presidents and Vice Presidents all these while?
*Do you know that you have alluded that Igbos are incapable of "forming alliances with anyone", in the whole of Nigeria, to win anything?
*Do you know that you have implied that it is the North and Yorubas that have caused all the looting and ineptitude of Jonathans Govt?

[b]The good thing is that your statement is NOT TRUE and therefore, all the above is also NOT TRUE.

The problem lies with "small-minded, tribal bigots" like you who cannot see or think beyond TRIBE, ....lining-up behind cluelessness, ineptitude, fraud, corruption, nepotism and ignorance!

This "VICTIM MENTALITY" does not help and it has never helped ANYONE. STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN FAILURE!!

I am happy that a lot of Igbos have woken-up and realized that Jonathan's administration is a DISASTER...even for his own community in the Niger Delta, talk-less of the East, West or North of Nigeria!

I may not like Buhari but now l have to make a choice between Buhari and the past SIX YEARS of CLUELESSNESS of Jonathan?

I VOTE FOR CHANGE....Yes, just change the "status-quo" and lets try something different.

"Only a fool keeps doing the same thing for the last six years and expect a different result in the next four years"[/b]

It is said that "It is true that you cant fool ALL the people ALL the time ....but if you can fool ENOUGH of them, you can rule over them".

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / Protesters Set To Hit The Streets On June 12 Over Hunger, Hardship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.