Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond (1805 Views)

EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures / Aisha Buhari: A Slave Campaigning To Liberate The Freeborn, By Julius Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2015
A DARK MAN WITH A DARK PURPOSE (Gen Buhari)
By Julius Diamond

For many years politics has existed with notable characteristics; such as vying for a position, having a party, flagging for campaigns, etc. There is also one notable thing about politics and those who vie for political offices. Expecially for Offices such as the President, Governor, Chairmen. In the United States' History shows that during George Bush campaign periods as when he was vying for the position of the President of the US, he has always gone for campaigns accompanied by his amiable wife. While President Barrack Obama was not different: He has always gone for campaigns with his beautiful amiable wife. Also, in Nigeria, it has never been a different thing. The former President, Olusegun Obasango, even when having more than 100 wives, picked one out of this bulk number to accompany him in his political campaigns. Ofcourse, in 2011, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, had always gone for campaigns with his wife by his side, this can also be seen in this present '2015' political campaigns.
Sadly, what has been thought to be a moral value and acceptable attitude has never been exhibited by the SELFISH, WICKED, UNCIVILIZED and VICIOUS Gen Mohamadu Buhari, the APC Presidential Candidate. I dont know if I am the only one observing this MALEVOLENT display by this bigotic man (Gen Buhari).
I do not know the message he is sending to the world. I do not know the message he is sending to Nigerians. I do not know the message he is sending to the Nigerian WOMEN. But believe me as an advocate for the progress of Nigeria: This is not a good message per se. This is a message of war against women. A message of selfishness. A message of AUTOCRACY. A message that tells the world that WOMEN are worthless and useless.
At this point in time, without trying to prove a point. I know you must have had your own points in this exposition and information.
Again, I ask you our dear women!!! Women O ye!! Must we vote for a GEN BUHARI who is ashamed of his wife? Must we vote for a man who cannot travel with his WIFE? Must we vote for a man who will make our great Country become a Country without a first lady? I leave the rest to you. But I will remind you that this has never been and can never be exhibited by our TRANSFORMER, our WOMEN ORIENTED, YOUTH ORIENTED and OUR LOVING PRESIDENT DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

VOTE FOR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (VOTE FOR THE VOICE OF WOMEN).

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2015
What a foolish write up

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by mickyarams: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Silly slowpokes like this op are part of the reason this country is screwed up. Just read on a foreign website about 2000 killed by bokoharam in baga north eastern Nigeria, what is the current administration doing about it? 17 people got killed in France and our government with other African countries sent emissaries to sympathise with them. And here you are sneering Buhari as if APC and PDP are any different, sometimes I wonder what is wrong with black people.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2015
kevinberry:
What a foolish write up

Thats ur point of view..
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2015
mickyarams:
Silly slowpokes like this op are part of the reason this country is screwed up. Just read on a foreign website about 2000 killed by bokoharam in baga north eastern Nigeria, what is the current administration doing about it? 17 people got killed in France and our government with other African countries sent emissaries to sympathise with them. And here you are sneering Buhari as if APC and PDP are any different, sometimes I wonder what is wrong with black people.

I didnt post about Boko Haram
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by otipoju(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2015
What a silly line of thinking...because an aspirant chooses to let his wife continue with her normal routine while he chases his dreams, he is devilish, selfish and evil...wow.

First ,There is no office of the first lady in the Nigerian constitution.

The way Jonathan's wife has displayed her crassness in the last six years and caused serious distraction to the polity is enough for any sane man to go in the other direction.

You think about the antics of Turai when Yaradua was terminally ill as well. To the extent that the office of the vice President was sidelined.

There is too much salvage work to be done on Nigeria to be playing lovu wantin tin.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by Adminisher: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2015
It is very interesting how unintelligent most pro Jonathan e-warriors are. There is a new assault in all online media by these dummies. Poor quality, hastily composed write -ups that are devaluing their candidate.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by jaysniggs: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
DaJulee:

Thats ur point of view..

To be honest it really is foolish and doesn't make any sense.
How has the voice of the woman which Jonathan has made his number one priority made your life better?
The same Jonathan unconstitutionally allocated 4 billion to a ghost office of a first lady.
Ask yourself how many youths could have been employed if that money had been well utilized.
The same voice of the woman who takes presidential fleets with her family overseas.
The same voice of the woman also magically became 600million naira richer overnight cheesy
How does the voice of a woman relate with corruption? However the biggest thefts in our history are being commited by women in Jonathans administration.
Why didnt the voice of a woman talk about 2000 people in baga rather she was sympathizing with France over 17 planned dead cases.
You see I can go on and on and on but to what? You have to stop being shallow minded.
The more you try to vindicate someone the more reasons you get not to.
Hasn't common sense told you the person isn't right for vindication?
I implore you to think deeply before nagging. undecided
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by 123pdp45678: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
That is a good point MY FRIEND LONG LIVE GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaysniggs:

To be honest it really is foolish and doesn't make any sense.
How has the voice of the woman which Jonathan has made his number one priority made your life better?
The same Jonathan unconstitutionally allocated 4 billion to a ghost office of a first lady.
Ask yourself how many youths could have been employed if that money had been well utilized.
The same voice of the woman who takes presidential fleets with her family overseas.
The same voice of the woman also magically became 600million naira richer overnight cheesy
How does the voice of a woman relate with corruption? However the biggest thefts in our history are being commited by women in Jonathans administration.
Why didnt the voice of a woman talk about 2000 people in baga rather she was sympathizing with France over 17 planned dead cases.
You see I can go on and on and on but to what? You have to stop being shallow minded.
The more you try to vindicate someone the more reasons you get not to.
Hasn't common sense told you the person isn't right for vindication?
I implore you to think deeply before nagging. undecided

are u through? I have made my point....Maybe u have made ur silly idiotic point too...Continue being semi-illiterate.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
123pdp45678:
That is a good point MY FRIEND LONG LIVE GEJ.

Good citizens of Nigeria...I love u man.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:
It is very interesting how unintelligent most pro Jonathan e-warriors are. There is a new assault in all online media by these dummies. Poor quality, hastily composed write -ups that are devaluing their candidate.

Devaluing my candidate; yet u cant stop commenting. .lol....Good to hear..
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by jaysniggs: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2015
DaJulee:

are u through? I have made my point....Maybe u have made ur silly idiotic point too...Continue being semi-illiterate.

It can be rightly deduced you have no manners whatsoever.
However I implore you again to go back home and learn some courtesy.
I'm sure your parent would gladly teach you all over again.

I wonder when NL is gonna start puting age restrictions in some forums.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaysniggs:

It can be rightly deduced you have no manners whatsoever.
However I implore you again to go back home and learn some courtesy.
I'm sure your parent would gladly teach you all over again.

I wonder when NL is gonna start puting age restrictions in some forums.

IF U HAV A MOTHER THEN ASK HER TO READ UR COMMENTS.......IF SHE COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW IT SOUND THEN LET ME TELL U: IT SOUND MATURED, FILLED WITH COURTESY, AND U AR MEANT TO BE MADE NL MODERATOR. FOOL.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by jaysniggs: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
DaJulee:

IF U HAV A MOTHER THEN ASK HER TO READ UR COMMENTS.......IF SHE COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW IT SOUND THEN LET ME TELL U: IT SOUND MATURED, FILLED WITH COURTESY, AND U AR MEANT TO BE MADE NL MODERATOR. FOOL.

People like you are the reason NL gets degraded daily.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by Purej: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
i didnt bother reading ur writeup, it will pay u more to spend more time writing business proposals than dis rubbish writeup.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Purej:
i didnt bother reading ur writeup, it will pay u more to spend more time writing business proposals than dis rubbish writeup.

U did not bother reading; yet rubbish writeup....A cry for Buhari...Continue ur sympathy match.
Re: A Must Read!!! Buhari: A Dark Man With A Dark Purpose by Julius Diamond by DaJulee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
jaysniggs:

People like you are the reason NL gets degraded daily.

Nairaland promoters/investors....I hail u oooo....Animal.

(1) (Reply)

Pic of The Day:Pres. GEJ In A Military Uniform For Armed Forces Day Celebration / Stumbled On This Excerpt From Sahara Reporters' Before Voting For Buhari / Africa Festival Where Women Takes Of Their Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.