Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State (16972 Views)

Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / Police Seals Kwankwaso’s House In Kano Over Mass Wedding Plan / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Hearme(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Have you been living in Nigerian at all. Economic crumbling reports, Boko Haram Sponsors and several other high profile stuffs have not made public.
I lost count of committees that have been set up by this government without the reports been made public and even those made public are not acted upon.

Just work for a change and all will be well.

Obinoscopy:
I demand two things:

1. That the 'leading' political party that orchestrated such move should be revealed to us

2. That the people behind this shameful act should be exposed and made to face the full wrath of the law

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by ndat(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I demand two things:

1. That the 'leading' political party that orchestrated such move should be revealed to us

2. That the people behind this shameful act should be exposed and made to face the full wrath of the law
PDP IS THE ANS
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by usibengate(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is simply PDP, because I tell u to day, that the Nigerian police is for the PDP, with the PDP and they are the PDP. Hadn't been the opposition party, they won't ve' spare a damp time to go on air for the publicity. Take a look at what the DSS did on APC voters card increament. we want and urge the police to call or mention names, as it is very important at this critical time. Cause they have mentioned before

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by equily(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
i knew this was going to happen surely in kagara, i couldn't immagine the number of under aged children i saw at kagara PVC centre on the quee in the name of PVC registration, i knew they were sent by someone, and i believe thesame person that sent them is also responsible for this very one,,,,,,,Please let justice take precedence

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by omon24(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
If by now you do not know that the leading political party in Niger state is PDP,then you have been living in France.
Continue waiting for the political party to be revealed to you before you move the thread to front page.

Mtscheeeew!

thank you. All these will get us nowhere. we need a leader that have the guts to step On toes, to get the right thing done. Anyways, Tanx MOD for doing the needful to the topic

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Kennywills7(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Yimu

They said "one of the leading political parties" meaning it could be any of the big parties in the state, PDP and APC inclusive. Of course I expect you to allege it is PDP as an APC warrior that you are tongue. I'm sure the PDP warriors will allege it is APC.
Thank u brother
We knw those who desperately want power by all means
we knw Failbuhari agents are involved
as they believe everyone must vote for d weeping man called Failbuhari
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Orikinla(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
When you have N21 Billion, you can even buy 14 million PVCs.

DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE.

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by fredola77(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Come ooon... Believe me if PDP is behind this, then it won't even get to the press. I know Dr Muazu (PDP Niger state governor) very well. He is that smart.
Then....
Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by olisaEze(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
madridguy:

Let me tell you: in the history of Nigeria, we have never
experienced bloodshed as we have in the time of Goodluck. If Goodluck means bloodshed for Nigerians are you waiting until your own blood is shed?

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka
I don't know how old dis rev. Fr is, but he needs to read up on the history of nigeria and the estimated number of the ibo people that died before and during the biafran pogrom. One would expect GMB to caution his supporters on using inciting utterrances in light of lives that were lost in 2011, if it even touches his conscience that over a thousand people were killed in his name.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by bakila: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
joeyekembele:

I am neither an APC nor a PDP member. But honestly, the likes of you ought to go back to school so as to learn the basics of English language. That is why graduating from a village community school can be embarrassing. The state did not say 'the leading political party in Niger state ' but states that, " one of the leading political parties". It could be APC or PDP. Show some level of intelligence.
Very deceptive. Your post seems neutral but alas the uncouth language exposed you as a staunch pdp bullfighter. To people who know it is certain that it is pdp that was buying out voters PVC, because you did not categorically mention anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have already seen pictures of children being registered by PDP. I have heard reports of PDP giving out forms that claim those who fill it out will receive benefits from the government if they hand over or swipe their PVC on a machine. I'm very happy at least one of their disgustingly desperate attempts to rig this election has been halted.

They need to protect the integrity of this election to give Nigerians hope that their voices will be heard.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
usibengate:
It is simply PDP, because I tell u to day, that the Nigerian police is for the PDP, with the PDP and they are the PDP. Hadn't been the opposition party, they won't ve' spare a damp time to go on air for the publicity. Take a look at what the DSS did on APC voters card increament. we want and urge the police to call or mention names, as it is very important at this critical time. Cause they have mentioned before

If it was APC they wouldn't be tiptoeing in the media. Hoooo, we would have heard o.

2 Likes

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by fxskye: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tonyblu:
Interesting!
They have hijacked the PVCs.
Going back memory lane, with Open Ballot, Option A4, who will hijack pvc, or will they come and hijack me from d queue?

C'mon, we know d solution to rigging in Naija, but we are avoiding it. Possible bcx pple are benefiting from the loopholes in this pvc method. Heck! We are not ready for d computerised method yet.
Open Ballot may be crude, but it's effective. It's my choice on who to vote.

In My Opinion.
Tony.

You said my view.....Millions of eligible voters are yet to get their PVC. why wasting time on a process that is marred with irregularities where there is a simple Option A4?

Btw the tread, N21B donation is working....
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is not new. The same thing was done by Gov Aliyu in 2011 and also in Kogi state. It is openly done, PDP vote N500! Only that the price don change cos JonothIn has made ALL PDP un-marketable

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
The police should disclose those behind it.

If dey say Itz APC u would say dey av bin politicized or dey are partisan... Let dem do dea job.. una sef... If dey say Itz PDP u go say na true... Haba
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by tolexy007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
1. If it's not PDP then who?

2. Number 1 should give you a clue grin
if it were to b pdp police will nt arrest dem

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Forwetinnah: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
If by now you do not know that the leading political party in Niger state is PDP,then you have been living in France.
Continue waiting for the political party to be revealed to you before you move the thread to front page.

Mtscheeeew!

The reports states "one of" the leading political parties NOT the leading political party grin .
Ndi APC O!!
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
tolexy007:

if it were to b pdp police will nt arrest dem
PDP is desperate, they can do anything to retain power in Niger state.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

PDP, in a bid to win Lagos state.

Now they're trying the same ish in Niger.
That's not true.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
GetItRightniger:
pls can somebody show me how to post on this forum
You need to speed up your phone's processor by installing an auto 7S minibus chip. Since it's really expensive (probably costlier than your China phone), I'll advise you to punch a hole at the centre of your phone screen (make sure it's at the centre) with a 3" nail without any rust. You should be able to post afterwards. Don't bother to thank me. What are friends for.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by tolexy007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
PDP is desperate, they can do anything to retain power in Niger state.
all of dem are desperate, stop talking trash
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by NapoIeon: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:

Mtscheeeew!

Sharap there
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by chigoizie7(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Make dis yeye people carry am come my area nah, make I collect 20k, afterall na PDP I been wan vote b4,what's d diff? Ooooopz, d 20k.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Ilekeh(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not true.

You work for PDP abi? tongue
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are you Ileke Idi? smiley
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by korel9: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obinoscopy:
I'm a nairalander just like you. I joined the forum just like you did. So why should I be disenfranchised from participating in this great forum of intellectuals? sad

As a mod you steer clear any thread angry
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Obinoscopy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
korel9:

As a mod you steer clear any thread angry
Yimu
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Ngwakwe: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tonyblu:
Interesting!
They have hijacked the PVCs.
Going back memory lane, with Open Ballot, Option A4, who will hijack pvc, or will they come and hijack me from d queue?

C'mon, we know d solution to rigging in Naija, but we are avoiding it. Possible bcx pple are benefiting from the loopholes in this pvc method. Heck! We are not ready for d computerised method yet.
Open Ballot may be crude, but it's effective. It's my choice on who to vote.

In My Opinion.
Tony.

Option A4 is risky and serves as open invitation to gruesome murder by the any voter who queues in support of GEJ anywhere in North East and North West.

Such voter(s) won't live to tell the story should Buhari lose the election
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by xtremrules(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
iyobs7:
Why are Nigerians so stupu.d? Can't you see that the pix there is not what they claim was being bought? Which means that it is more or less a hoax.

Someone snapped those pictures when inec was distributing them and decided to frame a very nauseous lie, can't you see inec logo on the background where the picture was taken? Nigerians on nairaland sha dull sha...

Nairaland is making Nigerians lazy and stupi.d as the days go bye
Thanks. This is definitely a hoax. The pic should have been taken in either the culprits residence or police station
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nope....I speak from my conscience.

I don't have to take money from anyone to speak up from my conscience and beliefs.
Re: Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State by xtremrules(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Am wondering how the will use the PVC to rig since the owner has to be with it physically to vote.
Any idea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) / 47 Lagos Yoruba Nation Protesters Released From Detention / Swindlers Swoop On Jonathan’s Ministers-the Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.