Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,500 members, 7,937,444 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Jonathan Knew Of Henry Okah's Plan To Kill Him Since 2007 - Asari-dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Knew Of Henry Okah's Plan To Kill Him Since 2007 - Asari-dokubo (696 Views)

Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Knew Of Henry Okah's Plan To Kill Him Since 2007 - Asari-dokubo by senator2b: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Former militant leader, Ahajli Mujahid Dokubo-Asari said that President Goodluck Jonathan knew of Henry Okah's plan to assassinate him long before he became President ;THE NATION reports.

Asari made the comment after President Jonathan released a statement saying that Okah tried to assassinate him.

READ: MEND Tried to Assassinate Me in 2010 - Goodluck Jonathan

Speaking to journalists in Abuja, Asari said, ''For me, what the President said is belated. The President had known since 2007 that Henry Okah wanted to kill him. For not saying it, it is the fault of Ijaw leaders including Clark who have been saying hide this thing, Sweep it under the carpet.

''And one day, the debris under the carpet will become too much that the carpet will be undulated. Now, it is undulated, the stench is coming out and the President could no longer hold it. He has now come out to say Henry Okah wanted to assassinate me which was true''.

''Henry Okah wanted Goodluck Jonathan to pay him money. Go and read my write-up when I said “When Silence is not Golden” in 2007. I published a very lengthy Part One. Ijaw elders begged me not to reveal more in Part Two. It is ready, but I didn’t publish it because Chief Clark and others begged me not to publish it because I am revealing the secrets of Ijaw people. But I told them that this thing you people are doing will backfire.

''You are supporting evil. Tompolo, everybody was on my head that I was revealing Ijaw secrets. I became their enemy and everything. Henry Okah, if he asks for money and you don’t give him, he attacks you. He asked Goodluck Jonathan when he was Governor of Bayelsa State to share the budget and give him 5% of the budget of Bayelsa. Every month, 5% of what they received must be given to them to service the boys. And Jonathan said No.

''Henry Okah invaded Government House with his boys, some of the people who are now claiming to support Jonathan invaded Government House, destroyed Government House. My people ran away with Goodluck as Governor. They went to Otueke, burnt down his country home in Otueke, thinking he was there. The Governor ran.

''But there are people around him saying there must be unity among the ijaw people. If you recall, I am the only person who has been talking against Henry Okah. That man is a criminal. He is a nobody. He doesn’t have the power they think he has. That if he challenges him, we will meet. The Highest thing we will do is to throw Niger Delta into another orgy of violence'', Asari said.

#Asari #Okah #Tompolo #Ijaw

asari
Re: Jonathan Knew Of Henry Okah's Plan To Kill Him Since 2007 - Asari-dokubo by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Source ?

(1) (Reply)

FEB 2015, Dear Celebs, Please Let's Join Hands And Create The Biggest # EVER!!! / Obasanjo Dumps PDP Candidate, Declares Support For Amosun / Pdp Presidential Rally, Dutse. Pulling Crowd Like Never Before (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.