Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,486 members, 7,901,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (41459 Views)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by babadee1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Obviously you have the lowest IQ on the planet because you did not address the topic but wrote a pile of goat shiit up there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How can we allow blood-sucking vampires take over the country in the name of change? How can we allow people that arranged kidnapping of our young women by boko haram so that they can turn around and use same for political campaign?

That is not the kind of change we need. APC is not the solution; we need a better alternative. You're really slow and dumb really. undecided undecided undecided

But I thought you people said that no girls were kidnapped.
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by donmalcolm21(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
philips70:

The children you all never believed where kidnapped for long and most of you don't even believe till date? If the president cared nobody will dare use their kidnap as a campaign tool. He only show care in the media while deep down, his thoughts are with Asari on the matter. It is a veritable campaign tool to the APC. Jonathan's handling of the insurgency should have removed him from Aso Rock long ago if we are running a civilized democracy.
do I look like someone that still support all these partisan politics, one of the reasons I stopped is because I've got a daughter and I can't imagine how I ll feel if anything happens to her. GEJ failed the parents and the society for not bringing back those kids and GMB failed them also for being a voice that commands respect in the north but he kept silent about those girls. Don't link me with my other post when I was supporting GEJ cos I don't give a 2cents if he burns now
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by jogsman01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
booked
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
what

Get back into your cage bingo or I sell ya to papa Effiong shap shap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:
do I look like someone that still support all these partisan politics, one of the reasons I stopped is because I've got a daughter and I can't imagine how I ll feel if anything happens to her. GEJ failed the parents and the society for not bringing back those kids and GMB failed them also for being a voice that commands respect in the north but he kept silent about those girls. Don't link me with my other post when I was supporting GEJ cos I don't give a 2cents if he burns now

God bless you, your brain is working well. PDP is not the best for Nigeria but APC is NOT an alternative. Simple and short. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by africanqueen111(f): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:

N what makes u feel they'll b free n fair elections to vote out an unperforming GMB if such a man ever gets to power?
If u expected GEJ to solve all d problems of Nigeria in his 4yrs n 7 months stay in power then u r not for real.
A vote for APC is a vote for 8yrs of uncertainty bc with their desperation for power, they'll upturn democratic principles n perpetuate self in power after their first term but a vote for PDP is a vote for d slow but steady progress we're making as a nation, I choose d later.
my dear u speak like d mature n educated person dat u r. Who told dem dat it is easy to vote in n den vote out any one dat do nt do well, as if u r changing clothes. APC is nt n can neva b d child we need. How can som1 in his rite sense support a man who wil only peace n stop bokoharam when he wins, if he doesn't more blood shed. GEJ is nt a spirit bt a human like us. Its d people dat hav vow to frustrate his regime n make him appear imcompetent to Nigerians dat is causing all dis trouble. Are they d only Nigerians? Dey wil tell u Buhari can't turn d country to islamic country as if when he tries to dey can stop him. Dnt u no dat d northerners r d majority even in d national assembly. If nt God wil dey nt hav legalised child marriage. Wil they seek ur opinion as a citizen b4 dey sign wht eva they wnt to sign into bill? It is beta I suffer here on earth den to wake up one morning wit a gun pointed to my head, "islam or ur life"

1 Like

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
babadee1:

But I thought you people said that no girls were kidnapped.

Who is "You people?"
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Kingspin(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
milloguy:
I have been reading your posts and comments and sometimes I think you are either brain washed or you have a very low IQ. no offense here but It's hard to understand why any right thinking human would be saying the kind of things you say. APC is boko haram, APC is this and that!!! Now let me put this to you and to those Nigerians like you who have never traveled anywhere (even to Benin Republic) to see where the world is at now and the level at which other countries operate. Issues of electricity and pipe borne water is no longer a big issue in other African countries expect if there's civil war. Nigeria is still battling with this. Jobs for university graduates, Roads and Infrastructures.

I know you don't have a job and even if you do, you have brothers and sisters, cousins who are graduate and don't have any source of income. My friend, WE can be better than this! We can do better than this! Don't be scared of the unknown. if you vote APC and nothing changes, then you vote them out! the ruling class in Nigeria should be made to understand that the masses have the power to choose, select, or deselect anyone at any given time. Don't let Nigeria rot for another four years. Look at those folks that graduated since 2008 and still live with their parents, have pity on those girls who are 30 years and above and have no job and husband. Please be human my friend!!

Last year, I went for 2 weeks summer school in Ontario Canada and I met one of the South Western state governor's daughter. Even though she's calm and respectful, any right thinking Nigerian would be disgusted by the fact that she drives a Bentley and a G Class wagon, lives in penthouse of Double Tree by Hilton while his dad in Nigeria was owing state government workers 3 months salary. Eurobomber WAKE UP. don't be part of those who sold their brothers to Slavery. Self worth is more important than money and will always be!!
You are the latest joker of 2015. If u don't know what is happening in Nigeria bondly keep mute. Our problems as a country come across the 6 geo- political zones and neither Jonathan is our problem. The stage is whoever is intaste for power in Nigeria use whatsoever means to gain it even if they are to kill the masses. If we as a people and citizens of Nigeria are yet to agree on the geniune way forward then what do u expect '' a crash of interest''. Whats my point Jonathan is not our problem till tommorrow.

1 Like

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by HydrogenOHazard: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fly up and get blessed forever am just waste of sperm. grin grin
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Obviously you have the lowest IQ on the planet because you did not address the topic but wrote a pile of goat shiit up there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How can we allow blood-sucking vampires take over the country in the name of change? How can we allow people that arranged kidnapping of our young women by boko haram so that they can turn around and use same for political campaign?

That is not the kind of change we need. APC is not the solution; we need a better alternative. You're really slow and dumb really. undecided undecided undecided
This guy you are a complete F.O.O.L!
How much do they pay you per day spent on nairaland?
Millionguy gave you a great response and here you are confusing and obfuscating issues. Change is the only constant of our existence and you and your ilks can not stop this wind of CHANGE!

Sai Buhari!
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=HydrogenOHazard post=29730470][/quote]

You will be served inside hot peppersoup, don't worry. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by babadee1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Who is "You people?"

You know yourselves, the information was all over the airwaves. Sai Buhari!
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Jetjacky(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
milloguy:
I have been reading your posts and comments and sometimes I think you are either brain washed or you have a very low IQ. no offense here but It's hard to understand why any right thinking human would be saying the kind of things you say. APC is boko haram, APC is this and that!!! Now let me put this to you and to those Nigerians like you who have never traveled anywhere (even to Benin Republic) to see where the world is at now and the level at which other countries operate. Issues of electricity and pipe borne water is no longer a big issue in other African countries expect if there's civil war. Nigeria is still battling with this. Jobs for university graduates, Roads and Infrastructures.

I know you don't have a job and even if you do, you have brothers and sisters, cousins who are graduate and don't have any source of income. My friend, WE can be better than this! We can do better than this! Don't be scared of the unknown. if you vote APC and nothing changes, then you vote them out! the ruling class in Nigeria should be made to understand that the masses have the power to choose, select, or deselect anyone at any given time. Don't let Nigeria rot for another four years. Look at those folks that graduated since 2008 and still live with their parents, have pity on those girls who are 30 years and above and have no job and husband. Please be human my friend!!

Last year, I went for 2 weeks summer school in Ontario Canada and I met one of the South Western state governor's daughter. Even though she's calm and respectful, any right thinking Nigerian would be disgusted by the fact that she drives a Bentley and a G Class wagon, lives in penthouse of Double Tree by Hilton while his dad in Nigeria was owing state government workers 3 months salary. Eurobomber WAKE UP. don't be part of those who sold their brothers to Slavery. Self worth is more important than money and will always be!!
your comments is too long, just the same way your apc colleagues are always trying to sugar coat their lies with long hateful preaching. STOP IT. You have no human sympathy or conscience for you to be so blind to the truth that this post holds.
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

This guy you are a complete F.O.O.L!
How much do they pay you per day spent on nairaland?
Millionguy gave you a great response and here you are confusing and obfuscating issues. Change is the only constant of our existence and you and your ilks can not stop this wind of CHANGE!

Sai Buhari!

Buhari is not ruling anybody, simple and short. Jonathan will be there till 2019, if you don't like relocate to Malawi. grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by HydrogenOHazard: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Oh my gaud! Am very mad? How can i praying that kind of prayer for myself na?I will Repent and be saved me bloody chimp. cool cool cool
pls do
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
babadee1:

You know yourselves, the information was all over the airwaves. Sai Buhari!

Keep deceiving yourself till next month, enjoy your folly. wink wink
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
pls do

Papa Effiong on the way, peppersoup things on my mind. grin grin grin
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it shows he considers them Nigerians undecided

Jonathan has nothin to gain from boko insurgency

Even if the attackers came from outside the country as stated by government officials?
Ffuck who is to gain from it (no one gains except the terrorist themselves) , instead on whose responsibility is it to ensure the girls are returned.
Focus on who has the constitutional power and might to make that happen but has failed in the task.
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by HydrogenOHazard: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Get back into your cage bingo or I sell ya to papa Effiong shap shap grin grin grin grin grin
Dry
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
Dry

Try again. embarassed
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by rhymz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Only an ed!ot tryint to make some political point will vomit this nonsense. How come Shekarau that was busy boasting about how he was going to sell the girls is not talking about them again. It is either he is some northerner's sidekick talking rubbish at their request and distracting everyone else from the chibok scam or there never was any missing case in the first place. All set up for politixcal gain.
donmalcolm21:
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by jogsman01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
milloguy:

plS egbon, which southwest governor are u talking about in the last paragraph......?
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by HydrogenOHazard: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
this my confession I am a pig I love sexx I did had it with my mom and sister I also killed my younger brother I wish to die (drown)in a river so that I can be roasted in hell fire forever pls answer my prayer O lord . embarassed
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
HydrogenOHazard:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??

grin grin grin grin grin Ohhh, i feel your pain. grin grin grin grin Now take this and do the needful, Satan is waiting for you with open arms. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
customized13:
And they posted pictures of their opponent on campaign posters.

you are sick bro.
When PDP were busy misbehaving, did you think the populace have sieve-like brains?

Evil that men do lives after them...
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by donmalcolm21(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
rhymz:
Only an ed!ot tryint to make some political point will vomit this nonsense. How come Shekarau that was busy boasting about how he was going to sell the girls is not talking about them again. It is either he is some northerner's sidekick talking rubbish at their request and distracting everyone else from the chibok scam or there never was any missing case in the first place. All set up for politixcal gain.
I don't get you, I hope I'm not the one you called ediot for being apolitical, its my view please and try to respect it. It might hurt but its the truth.
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by philips70(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
donmalcolm21:

Noted. Enjoy the fence.
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by sparko1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up! I am not trying to deny or downplay the abduction. i pray Go d to severely punish those responsible because I feel the pain. What I am saying now is why did APC have to do this wicked thing just to seize power by force, why cry cry cry cry cry

Oh! What were you expecting, they (APC) should beg the government or they should hid the fact that the government lost and unable to retrieve the girls. Wow! I detest using derogatory statements but i think you have a problem.

You want God to punish those responsible, but you forget that its the duty of the government to catch those responsible and punish them as well.

Finally this is politics stop using abusive words and say something meaningful!
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by HydrogenOHazard: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

grin grin grin grin grin Ohhh, am in pain . grin grin grin grin Now I will take this and do the needful, Satan is waiting for me with open arms. grin grin grin
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Eziachi: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
That's the type of things people will easily remember with emotion.
PDP should have looked at APC states to find some negative feedbacks on their governors and ran a negative ad on it like Oshiomole's rant of "go and die" rather, they are wasting their time on a non issues like Buhari certificate or Buhari don't know his phone number. Who the heck give a damn about some phone number?
How many knew their phone number off their head? I for one don't know mine, only retrieve it from the phone if necessary.
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by InvertedHammer: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
fattybombom:
We don't need a soothsayer to tell us that APC are behind the activities of book haram.
/
Did you see what happened to those terrorists in France recently?

That's a country with leadership. The president did not sit around in denial neither did he resort to blaming imaginary enemies. He did what a leader ought to do--he took charge.

Presidency is not a blaming contest. Nigerians cannot even define themselves. To have them understand what leadership is all about will be engaging in a wild goose chase.

The same way BH members have been brainwashed about 72 virgins is the same way Christians in Nigeria have been reduced to zombies. And in all, it is the same way Nigerians have been brainwashed to accept mediocrity.

Like I always say, why even bother? Survival of the fittest prevails.

\
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Honchuks(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
The pains of Chibok has become a bargaining chip for the APC. Thats a most unfortunate situation. In saner climes, the opposition would profer its own solution to national dilema and not attempt to benefit from it. It reeks of insensitivity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov. Ayo Fayose's Son Tomiwa Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.