Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari As President: What If He ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As President: What If He ... (360 Views)

Protest In London To See The President (WHAT IF) / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari As President: What If He ... by haconjy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can see Buhari winning this election but something keeps on bothering my mind. And this is a question that i think Buhari supporters will not find answer to.
What if Buhari becomes president and fail to fulfilled all his promises?
What if Buhari dies as president according to some rumour about his health?
What if the CHANGE you are yawning for is Negative?
And lastly what if Nigeria becomes worst than ever even under Jonathan?
Well i did not wish him bad luck but i believe all the propaganda against Jonathan are not caused by him but from those that does not want him to govern well{excluding Corruption}.
I think we the youth are to blame for it more and more. And most especially, those that vote for him all in the name of CHANGE.
Am not PDP neither APC member but this is just what i think.
Pls do not get me wrong and use the message to go against me but pls make it a lively forum.
Re: Buhari As President: What If He ... by 2weeks(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
You want to know y GMB would be serious with his aspired presidential seat. Even the whole of APC counts on him to collect power from the PDP and if he does surely expect an amazing rule from the APC but if PDP wins "everything will remain the same" #politics_is_not_a_fan_club

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Student Declared Missing in Delta State / To All The Monkeys And Baboons That Want Blood / History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria From Day One Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.