Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State (42849 Views)

Jonathan Sneaks Into Ibogun Village To Visit Obasanjo / See Jonathan And The People That Finished Our Money(photo) / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by maestroferddi: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where them meet ooo? OBJ ridicule GEJ and make him talk of the town... hahah

He that god's want to kill, They first make him mad... Go and research about Okadigbo, Audu Ogbe, Enwerem, Fayose, Atiku etc to know what OBJ can do..
I have no time for pepper sound joint chit-chat.

Follow the news abeg and don't drag me back...
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by macodollar: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Look at it, there was a time there was an argument about pension fund – such billions. Who is talking about it now ? Billions and we were hearing it … from
excess crude oil money, where is the impact of the excess crude oil money ? Now from oil boom, it has met bad luck; it’ s now oil doom. If my father will be my leader and my siblings will all die, let a stranger be my leader and let my family be. All I’m trying to tell you is that we have not entered into any covenant with anybody. Last time, the First Lady came here. We are not partisan, we welcomed her. We did a spiritual drama here. Lifted four birds to fly up, the main one that should fly up refused to go. I did everything possible and that one is the healthiest of them all but refused
to fly and the spirit of God said, don’t disturb him. When God rejected Saul , David took over. Let me tell you: in the history of Nigeria, we have never
experienced bloodshed as we have in the time of Goodluck. If Goodluck means bloodshed for Nigerians are you waiting until your own blood is shed? We need change, however God will do it. Look
at the insecurity if you go to the northern part of Nigeria.

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by EdDave(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Whenever OBJ bows for someone, dat person is finished. Ask Atiku and Olu Gbenga Daniels.

We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Justicealh3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
I knw the reason why Obj run b4 Gej visited em, reason is bcox that time the x>prsdnt he's not with his ring that viewing all evil arms. He dnt knw what the Gej bring to magicanation he's with.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by bashydemy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
maestroferddi:
I have no time for pepper sound joint chit-chat.

Follow the news abeg and don't drag me back...
Sorry I we are not as daft as you... where is the pictures of them sitting down and meeting? OBJ ridiculed him publicly by avoiding him hahaha
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by maestroferddi: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry I we are not as daft as you... where is the pictures of them sitting down and meeting? OBJ ridiculed him publicly by avoiding him hahaha

You are wasting my time and I don't have time to waste on malcontents...
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na every day i dey clean my PVC, january don dey delay now. I think febuhari 14 everything go end
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2015
End of Discussion, Baba has already spoken

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by achmed1(m): 5:52am On Jan 13, 2015
laimo:
Guy and you're the one saying someone is naive but you naive die.

Go and watch the Godfather 15times.

Then you'll 'un-naive' or 'un-clueless' your brain.

Don Corleone:'When you're about to destroy a man,make a show of the greatest friendship.'

He will never see you coming.

Or read the '48 Laws of Power',start from Law One.

Open your eyes.All seasoned political operatives know your puppet the so-called GEJ is seasoned and fried,on a steak,served,readied for the eating.Why?

Jonathan broke all the Laws of Power. Starting from Law One. I pity him.

Never outshine the master.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Ephemmm: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2015
atlwireles:
Obasanjo takes a bow at the Jonathan’s wedding.

Humillity and respect are hallmarks of a typical yoruba man.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by MrOrioye(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Oh! I love the Yoruba Culture for this...even if they were enemies, a yoruba man would still respect and honor special days like that.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by bashydemy(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:

You are wasting my time and I don't have time to waste on malcontents...
Yea the usual way of backing out huh?
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by larryUG(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:
Before some people would come here and tell us that Jonathan never planned to visit Obasanjo, note that some Operatives of the SSS were seen at Obasanjo's house as early as 6AM. So don't come and he tell us he never planned visiting him.

Jonathan got an intelligence report that Obasanjo has sneaked out of his house, so to avoid further embarrassment, he had to cancel his proposed visit to Obasanjo. The question we should now ask is: "Why does everyone not want to associate with Jonathan?" It seems he's now like Jezebel who everybody is running away from.
Buh the baba didnt avoid him when he went for the wedding? ok nah.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Mitsurugi(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Meanwhile last saturday, OBJ almost prostrated before GEJ.[/quote]

El Rufai wrote in his book The Accidental Public Servant as regards OBJ and Atiku when the former knelt for the latter; that one is kneeling before you today does not mean he is a dwarf! When OBJ bows/ prostrates/ kneels for you, I'd advise caution! Sincerely!
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by bashydemy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Maturity invariably wins the day.

Jonathan and Obasanjo have actually met before the former's departure from Ogun State.

Speculators kind of jumped the gun...
I told you yesterday that GMB and his entourage will visit OBJ and he will welcome them..

https://www.nairaland.com/2091042/apc-party-leaders-courtesy-visit/6#29755782
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by NosaHenry(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
retepmurt:
Jonathan is helpless.
His days in Aso rock are numbered.
Almost 90% of people in south west here are supporting Buhari.This is a bitter truth anyway.
Mimiko and his cohorts in south west shd continue deceiving Jonathan.

because the are morons and booth lickers. They think they can reenact Yar'adua/ Jonathan experience. never GEJ till 2019
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2015
A whole Obasanjo running away from Jonathan means Jonathan is in trouble. The PDP he wants to use for his presidential runs can only be strong with people his obasanjo. Thank you Obasanjo for being a father to evergbody and not only PDP. This is what is expected of you.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by bakila: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
Agreed.

But Obasanjo has been giving the opposition some semblance of traction.

It wouldn't be fair for him to display an open endorsement of Jonathan because doing so would contradict the sundry statements he has made lately.

Let's us wait till Buhari's campaign train hits Ogun State before drawing conclusions.

Has it come to pass and have you changed you view?
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by BABANGBALI: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
Great Winch!I sight U.Baba Obj go give Jona,Audu Ogbe treatment.we all remember what happened to AudU.Make we sidon look
i can't wait to see the movie
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by DEROX: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mogidi:

I thought some people said the stadium was empty hmmm.

Meanwhile last saturday, OBJ almost prostrated before GEJ.
sorry for the loss
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by sapientia(m): 2:26am On Sep 16, 2020
He is now writing letters
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by 2020Experience(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2020
sapientia:
He is now writing letters

Lol
Internet never forget.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2020
gratiaeo:
GEJ should stop forcing the old man to love him. Love is not do or die affair, he should work hard and build his own reputation

South East Ideology. Not good enough. Wanted a Nigerian Solution.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Mogidi:

I thought some people said the stadium was empty hmmm.

Meanwhile last saturday, OBJ almost prostrated before GEJ.

Ha You wan kill me?
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Gej is helpless!!

Helpless ni. Use UDI FORMULA you no gree. These ALMAJIRIS get PLANS too.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2020
donphilopus:

Who made Jonathan what he is today?! I guess it's that "old man"!

Jonathan don de post.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2020
Code213:
Good!

No. Easy.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by shigoslim(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2020
Lol

How time flies
grin grin grin
Here we are today
Change sia barbarian grin
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2020
laimo:
GEJ

Go

Eway

Joor

undecided

Easy Baba. Jonathan is only a Prof of Animal Psychology. Remember that you're a Democratic and Military Strategist. Please hear him out in audience with PATIENCE. He seems to be repenting in style.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by orisa37: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2020
EASY BABA. HE IS A BOY. AT MORE THAN 20, YOU HAVE BEEN BLEEPING WOMEN BEFORE 20/11/57.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by NaMeAboki: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Hahahaha! Chief Divider on the run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.