Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,662 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant (43196 Views)

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Buhari’s Inaugural Speech Is Illusory, Vague – Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by blackfase(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2015
"......Not much is known about the aspirant but she is currently one of the trending topics
on Twitter with many vowing to vote for her
due to her extreme good looks........"

Exactly the reason why some adults should be denied the rights to vote,.......smh. To imagine that this same people are what the suffragates fought for. Lawd have mercy on our minds & souls in this country.... :/
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by sigmundfreud(m): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice...
She can win mrs PDP Nigeria
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by buoye1(m): 2:39am On Jan 13, 2015
kodded:

YOU MEAN FAILBUHARI 14
Y not mind ur business?
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Me never see any beautiful here, na only bleached skin I saw here ooooooo
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 13, 2015
emiye:

Haha !!!! she says "lets do it" ......... Oya now.

Hahahahaha sharp guy, you mean Condom thing?
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by ChiSun27(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Baba419:
Don't trust a politician or a beautiful lady and now you combine the two under PDP

U r so wicked.....I swear!!!
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by AnanseK(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2015
So she thinks.its a beauty contest?
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by jalenkhe(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Tolu Christiana Ebun,the winner of the PDP primaries for House Of Rep,shomolu Federal Constituency is indeed young and beautiful as said,but she is more intelligent,versatile,astute,accountable,Honest,humane,energetic,and true to the cause of democracy in Nigeria rather than the Oladipo Diya's brother who have been taught Militocracy,the Government from our Ex-juntas and their Relatives.We no longer need the representation of these charlatans who have Godfatherism backing that give them the power to ignore our demands after they are elected and we are unable to hold them accountable because they become unquestionable gods.
Tolu Ebun,is coming out to change this doctrine,therefore she needs no militocracy Godfather under whose umbrella to operate and oppress the people who gave her the mandate for Representation.
Let it be known and reckoned with that this is the time for change,this is the time to breed new representatives who are vibrant enough to represent the teaming youth of Nigeria,this is the time to vote New breeds who have nothing up their sleeves to oppress and derail and deny people from what they entitled to.
Vote Tolulope Christiana Ebun, for Federal House Of Representative 2015.VIVA TOLULOPE C.EBUN,Tolu Nio.Let's go,let's do it!!!
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by kenex4ever(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:
chai! how many toto dis gal don share. dia riss godduuu. but i know say no be only tolu waka come as gej, the dancer dey him back grin grin grin

she_male!
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by KingBish(f): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
1stola:
supporters pls prove me wrong .
10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

His name is IKEDI OHAKIM. You are wrong!! QED
PROVED!!!
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by 1stola: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2015
KingBish:

His name is IKEDI OHAKIM. You are wrong!! QED
PROVED!!!
noted.
btw, i guess ur name must be ikenna... grin
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by KingBish(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
1stola:

noted.
btw, i guess ur name must be ikenna... grin

Ikenna isn't a feminine name
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by 1stola: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
KingBish:

Ikenna isn't a feminine name
yea i know.
so what is the female fashion of ikenna? ikenno?
Re: Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant by importexpert(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
We cant judge people buy there apperance, untile unless we have seen them working pracitally

ImportExpert assisted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.