Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,130 members, 7,967,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? (655 Views)

..(if you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?) / How To Rid The Smell Of Cigarette Smoke / If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
fellow nairalanders pls share your thoughts. ...if you could rid the world of one thing what will it be?
mine will be HATE!
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by DickDastardly(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mine is I..s..L..*..m cool
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by Feranmicharles(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Indecency. Its too much OMG undecided imagine my younger watching wizkid's "wonder" video and he erected sad I guess that should be when that silly girl opened wiz's hat,all I noticed later on was that,my boxer was wet down below due to our leaking roof cheesy

#WhatWereYouThinking? cheesy
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
MINE IS I .SL.. AM!

THE WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO HUMANITY!

THE WORLD SHOULD GET TO TOGETHER AND TACTICALLY DESTROY IT FROM ITS ROOTS BEFORE IT DESTROYS US ALL! angry
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by DesChyko: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Money..
The quest for it has made us lose our humanity.
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by carlmerz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
RELIGION: Have u taught how it will feel if there is no religion? Everyone will not resent anyone.
Serenity will be the order of the day. smiley

BtW. Religion is world problem since time immemorial!
#RealTruth
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by Chazzyboy: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Death
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:
MINE IS I .SL.. AM!

THE WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED TO HUMANITY!

THE WORLD SHOULD GET TO TOGETHER AND TACTICALLY DESTROY IT FROM ITS ROOTS BEFORE IT DESTROYS US ALL! angry

this is the main reason i said mine is HATE!!!
although everybody is entittled to his/her own opinion!
Re: If You Could Rid The World Of One Thing, What Will It Be? by pweetixandy: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Sex..that's what it wld be. No,just reason am grin

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Nigeria And Mexico Credit Facility From China / What Do They Mean That Nigeria Is The Biggest Economy In Africa ? / Deity Kills In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.