Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? (1352 Views)

I Intend Going Into Plantain And Potato Chips Business,need Your Advice / FEASIBILITY STUDY/BUSNIESS PROPOSAL For Your Intend Agribusiness (myagricworld) / How To Grow Pineapple Plant / Pineapple Suckers (Hybrid) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by dav8id(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
The question is simple...assumming you rear 1000 broiler/laiyer and they are all mature and ready for sell/consumtion ...how are you intend to sell them in bulk? can that be possible ?
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by TheUnbeatable(m): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Hello,

I think what you need is a marketing plan.
You need to understand the interaction between the 5 Ps of marketing in relation to your venture. This is not theory but practical.

If you don't have it. Go get it. I don't have any book to sell but how I wish I can help you. Hmnn *signs*
1000 mature broilers is not a small thing.

Meet with people that knows the rudiments of marketing agric produce and you will smile. Honestly.
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by youwininfo: 5:41am On Jan 13, 2015
do some serious marketing at various church function
sell at discounts
give some free
hope this helps your sales.

here is 8 business ideas that helps too click to read
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by dav8id(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
Hello,

I think what you need is a marketing plan.
You need to understand the interaction between the 5 Ps of marketing in relation to your venture. This is not theory but practical.

If you don't have it. Go get it. I don't have any book to sell but how I wish I can help you. Hmnn *signs*
1000 mature broilers is not a small thing.

Meet with people that knows the rudiments of marketing agric produce and you will smile. Honestly.

thanks for this pace but its not just tp sell that 1000 alone but a continue process of selling 1000 grow up broiler every 3 month...i just use 1000 but its more than that...
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by TheUnbeatable(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok. I will give you a glimpse of the big picture. I am busy now.
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by dav8id(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
Ok. I will give you a glimpse of the big picture. I am busy now.

ok cheesy cheesy
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by Goldenboy842(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Register ur farm to be a business name?
Walk into 20 fastfood/hotel, resturnts etc n make a deal as a company thats all.

1 Like

Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by obstead200(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
dav8id:

thanks for this pace but its not just tp sell that 1000 alone but a continue process of selling 1000 grow up broiler every 3 month...i just use 1000 but its more than that...
@OP, I hope dis Ur question is hypothetical?

Because while u are posting on NL and waiting for reply, u will still need to feed this birds daily. N12500 a day. So just go out there and start selling.
Bulk or retail, it does not matter.

But then, dis is why I wish our power situation in dis nation is resolved. Then u can just slaughter d birds and pack them in d freezer. At least dat way u can save feeding cost while trying to sell.
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
Selling 1000 birds is no big deal. Just visit hotels around you and advertise to them. Better still, write a letter to the hotels around u, indicating ur interest to supply birds to them.

The farm I learnt farming from produce nothing less than 20,000 broilers monthly, and everything is sold immediately after harvest.

1 Like

Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by dav8id(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
TheLight001:
Selling 1000 birds is no big deal. Just visit hotels around you and advertise to them. Better still, write a letter to the hotels around u, indicating ur interest to supply birds to them.

The farm I learnt farming from produce nothing less than 20,000 broilers monthly, and everything is sold immediately after harvest.

thanks alot...

i have a business idea in which i believe it will rock wella...
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
dav8id:

thanks alot...

i have a business idea in which i believe it will rock wella...

All the best bro
Re: Assumming You Have 1000 Grow Up Chicken How Do You Intend Selling Them @ Once ? by otunbadan(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
It's not as easy as people here a spelling it out,but it can be done, consider freezing them with a freezer and generator. Then you have plenty waka to so. Get to know people especially hotels, frozen food stores,schools etc in your locality and state.

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming Seminar. / Please Need Advice On Maize Planting. / Goat Farmers Let's Meet Here (dairy Goat And Meat Goat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.