Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,781 members, 7,912,181 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (55295 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / APC Billboard Displays Yemi Osinbajo's Name As "Femi" Osinbajo / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ArabianPrince: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
@adconline. I don't trade words with people of your type. Get better education, improve your level of reasoning, improve your writing skills. Get some manners on how to express yourself on public forum. Then I may consider replying you.
Not to make you feel bad...you can read my perception of your person....exactly how I see you.

You are the one making a FOOL of yourself. I normally don't respond to people who write like this " His command of english is soo elemtary school". Do I then go on to say that because you write like that...You must be a stack illiterate or educated illiterate. Or am I right to conclude like you did...that Nairaland is really blessed with morons.

You can quote me.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by philips70(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hey foo.l stop spamming my mentions! Am done with you FA.g.got! #Gejtiill2019

Seun surely needs to create a section for mentally deranged people. Their ranks are swelling.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by oluagness(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Disclaimer:
Charity begins at home.The change don start be that. OSINBAJO = OSUNBADE, soon TINUBU - TRIBUNE.

He has lost his mind in the process of jumping from one party to another.
humm, change indeed.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Lildreezy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
byrron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

I had no choice but to shed tears for fatherland after watching this video!

So this is the alternative to the clueless one?
God forbid! 
More like moving from frying pan to fire.

If this is what u guys truly desire then I recommend psychiatric evaluation for u all.

Replacing a clueless president with an incoherent first class dunce is what I call national madness.

That video is so disgusting!

APC should pls present any intelligent and articulate being among its folds and get rid of this jester ASAP.

Una no get shame again?

I perfectly agree that gej is clueless but buhari is a perfect definition of the word DUNCE & DUMB (D2).

Nigeria deserves better, why humiliating her further by uploading such crap on youtube for the world to see?

Every sane Nigerian ought to be ashamed after watching that video.

The man buhari is a national embarassment and to imagine that a professor of law is a running mate to this functional illiterate is in sharp contrast with what PLATO envisaged about the state.

wicked... u nailed it. nigerians are being forced to choose between entering the deep blue sea or face the egyptians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ellechrystal(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Humblesam:

With all honesty, you've made my day in Nairaland today and I owe you something like a gift.. but certainly I can't just place it.
So name it...but keep it below the belt wink cheesy grin
Lol. Just a car wink
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Humblesam(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Just a car wink

shocked shocked shocked Car na 'just'
Well anything for you...I'll get you a 1925 model Hummar. wink wink
Congrat in advance.
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by hwena: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kenai:
It seems to be making the rounds, according to the people who attended the Owerri rally, that Buhari embarrassed himself when he forgot his own VP's name! And this video seems to say the same thing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU Osinbade

Damn! It looks like Senility is about to kick in the door waving the four-four at our general.

Haba! Dis na real dementings tings na!! Maybe the legal minds hia fit tell us wetin the constitution say about people when get mental impairment and their eligibility to contest. Dis one no be joking mata. At all, at all.

No safiticate to show hin get minimum educational requirement - checked
Frail and falling down any how, any how - checked
Dementing AKA becoming senile - checked

Na wa for APC O! Una sure say una like Nigeria so?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by tola9ja: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
SEE WHAT JONATHAN HAS CAUSE ANYBODY THAT WANT TO VOTE FOR JONATHAN THESE FEB 2015 WILL EXPERIENCE WHAT THESE CHILDREN ARE EXPERIENCING

GMB TILL ELECTRICITY STABLE IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by galadima77(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
1stola:
THIS RENO OMOKRI IS A SENILE OLD FOOL.
I have watched the video.
GMB pronounced it as
professor Yemi Osibaje instead of Yemi Osinbajo
This critics are just too foolish.
Is GMB a Yoruba man

chai!!! pdp rats can lie!!! there's a difference between forgot n mispronounced....nawa for bad belle

anyways, i'd rather take d mispronouncing of his running mate a zillion times than cast my vote for an incompetent regime again.... God forbid bad thing...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Habeyy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
The world forgot about baga massacre because they see politics laced with it! They know northerners are the ones killing northerners just to make Jonathan look bad kiss
and award of the best comment of the night goes to .........frankyychiji.....u nailed it.....instead of make dem concentrate on how to win election ....they re spending on propaganda...internet warriors....whether it will be #fe or fail buhari....time will tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by amagugm: 6:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Keneeby:
It is only an iliterate that will vote Buhari. And those who does not know the value of education.
... and we have loads of them in the north. It is a shame that APC is bent on forcing this classical Mama Peace-like dunce on Nigerians. God forbid this national shame and disgrace a billion times in Jesus name. Amen. Ngige, you too follow Yoruba people de do us this thing?E no good oooh ... crying ... walks away.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by tonquendo4u(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Dementia
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by emeka2847: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2015
You wrote Buhuhari, and you'll say it's a mistake abi? Or you wan say no deliberate?

And you think slip of tongue is not natural.

Nonsense!

GMB until Jonathan declare asset!

noblezone:
Buhuhari's articulation is poor.
This is a fact!
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by ellechrystal(f): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Humblesam:

shocked shocked shocked Car na 'just'
Well anything for you...I'll get you a 1925 model Hummar. wink wink
Congrat in advance.
Very wel then. Thank u wink
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by simdam500(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
I wish fashola can replace this silly man
Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by VaselineCrew: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let this man rest, you won't hear, is this how you want your country to suffer?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by Ajuma002(f): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Baba brain don format lmao such a lifeless thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] by seunlayi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunlayi:
when Moses is away, or we are having a stale on our journey in the wilderness going to the promised Land, I prefer to wait for Moses, I m not going to support the idea of a new leader to lead us back to Egypt, no matter what happens to Moses, God Will provide another Moses (Joshua) to lead us on the onward journey.
lol, he has when done worse

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.