Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,710 members, 7,938,147 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Need To Know How To Use Powerpoint Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need To Know How To Use Powerpoint Please Help (661 Views)

How To Learn Microsoft Excel, Access And Powerpoint With Ease / Discover The Business Applications Of Ms-excel, Access And Powerpoint / Why You Should Learn Microsoft Excel, Access And Powerpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know How To Use Powerpoint Please Help by dammyklein(f): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Anyone here who can assist me with Powerpoint ..Thanks
Re: I Need To Know How To Use Powerpoint Please Help by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2015
Will you be able to know just the theory without practical? To me it seems difficult. Before you can know this very well a p.c must be on your side, and i tutor must be there to show you something around the powerpoint environment. But if you will able to understand it here, we can move on.
Re: I Need To Know How To Use Powerpoint Please Help by Lexusgs430: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Get a laptop, download Windows office and buy a book called Powerpoint for dummies (also use YouTube for video guidance)
It's not difficult to learn @ all.
NB: If you know where to look and have an Android device or a computer, you can download the book for free(pdf reader required).

Re: I Need To Know How To Use Powerpoint Please Help by hajjisemiu: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Asus Mini PC For Sale / Save A Document In Pdf Format / Common Windows Error Codes And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.