Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,460 members, 7,914,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official (15930 Views)

Inside Ajaokuta Steel Complex Where Investments Were Allowed To Rot For Years / Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life / Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Companies To Begin Production In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by dollarlander: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Omooba77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ajaokuta-delta-steel-company-to-begin-production-in-2015-says-official/199016/

When is the coastal road from Lagos to Calabar going to be commissioned. It was part if the political campaign in 2009. The moment Oga jona entered that was the end.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by berryworld: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dis is jst a campaign strategy,y dem no do am since,nw its close 2 election dey want 2 decieve us with lies again,anyone who fall 4 dis cramp story is a mugu.foolish PDP leaders.I'm nt voting 4 dem dis time.we don't need dem anymore.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Kennywills7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Okaka27:
lol bro grin

c'mon so because u hate GMB ,den GEJ shuld continue to put dis country in mess and backwardness?? U dey mess up
change dat u have been yearning for is here.so kindly join us and do away with tribalism ,religion and sentiments
pdp has failed u for 16 good yrs admit it bro.
I do not hate anyone however ur master is not d change we seek in dis country
Ur hatred for Gej has blinded u to d extent dat any gud tin from him is regarded as bad
For u buhari is incorruptible but bro u should wake up from dat ur dream
Apc is filled wit power hungry politicians
They are not d change we seek
D change dey can offer us is for d worst and we say No to dat
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Ikengawo: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=20pt]TODAY YOU'RE SAYING STORY OF THE GODS WHILE YOUR MATES ARE APPLYING, TOMORROW YOU'LL SAY THERE'S NO JOBS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by korel9: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
see u roaming nl madlessly.

clueless kid

Your father, mother and siblings na dem be clueless! angry

Your name na haters?

APC tout angry abi na APC goons you be? grin
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Cholison(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. Nothing on ground to buttress this story, I am at Ajaokuta now, no activities going on in that direction. Another round of campaign but ket me assure then that Kogites cannot being taken for a ride again, we shall vote them out. I repeat on my honour no work is in in the plant as at today the 13th day of January, 2015. Enough of this deception.

2 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Arogba: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Start producing what? This is a cheap lie!
I was in Ajaokuta two weeks ago during the Xmas and New Year celebration and the whole place is overgrown with bushes and somebody is coming here to tell us lies.

Yes, Ajaokuta will start producing yams in 2015 because all the staff of the company are now farmers.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Okaka27(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kennywills7:

I do not hate anyone however ur master is not d change we seek in dis country
Ur hatred for Gej has blinded u to d extent dat any gud tin from him is regarded as bad
For u buhari is incorruptible but bro u should wake up from dat ur dream
Apc is filled wit power hungry politicians
They are not d change we seek
D change dey can offer us is for d worst and we say No to dat
ok ooo May God help us all
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Kennywills7(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Okaka27:
ok ooo May God help us all
Dats a better ending dis. one luv bro
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Francon(f): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Okaka27:
lol.... grin nawa for u oo
i no call generation oo
ma start??

I was just on my own minding my business. I didn't quote or call any silly name/s. And you quoted me yourself saying Mumu. And you want me to keep quiet?

Please oh
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Okaka27(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Francon:

I was just on my own minding my business. I didn't quote or call any silly name/s. And you quoted me yourself saying Mumu. And you want me to keep quiet?

Please oh
see yur maut grin women no go ever keep quiet
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Fego50(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
what is going to produce,delta steel company Aladja,where I come from,where workers who served the company are dying like chickens everyday,where children and women are suffering,because they
were refused their payment and retirement benefit,close to 1000 workers alone have died battling from one illness or the other without no money to get good treatment,I cry while writting this,because the people are suffering and dyinh ,a documentary has to be done on the companies estate for workers which non staffs who have good figures in their account have taken away from them,so much pity,architect sada has to make sure thee people are paid their retirement benefit pls
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmm.. after 60 years Ajaokuta Steel company cannot match a Steel Family Business in Japan in terms of output.. Japan does not even have Iron Ore to Mine? and yet a single family produces more steel than an entire country? OBASANJO, SHAGARI, BUHARI, BABANGIDA, ABACHA, OBASANJO (AGAIN) , YARADUA AND FINALLY OTUEKE Wrestling Champion.. what have you got to say to yourselves. grin
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by londoner: 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
obiZEAL:
No be today we don dey hear this one now...

I think the changes in law/policy for importation and made in Nigeria goods, means that it makes better business sense to start up again, on Nigerian soil.

GEJ knows what he is doing.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by babajero(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
That is improvement my dear
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Chigold101(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Omooba77:
I pray it works; I was went there for job interview and was impressed by the massive plant; but is wasting away..

Federal Government or any investor that invets in Ajaokuta is wasting his time and money.
The foundation of that company is laid with the blood of innocent Nigerians from south east. Until Gowon & co go back to root and make amend by asking God to forgive them. That giant company will remain invalid.

Blood of Nigerians are still crying therefore IT IS A WASTE OF TIME & MONEY TO INVEST IN AJAOKUTA STEEL.

Am waiting for those that will call me names and insult me.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Chigold101(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Omooba77:
I pray it works; I was went there for job interview and was impressed by the massive plant; but is wasting away..

Federal Government or any investor that invets in Ajaokuta is wasting his time and money.
The foundation of that company is laid with the blood of innocent Nigerians from south east. Until Gowon & co go back to root and make amend by asking God to forgive them. That giant company will remain invalid.

Blood of Nigerians are still crying therefore IT IS A WASTE OF TIME & MONEY TO INVEST IN AJAOKUTA STEEL.

Am waiting for those that will call me names and insult me...
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by emiye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have heard this like ten times now, yet nothing to show.

https://www.nairaland.com/785757/ajaokuta-steel-mill-start-production
. this was in 2011
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by holatin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
korel9:

Your father, mother and siblings na dem be clueless! angry

Your name na haters?

APC tout angry abi na APC goons you be? grin
my mum told me I should never anyone who abused her, and I asked Y ?
and she said THOSE THAT VE A PARENT TO BE PROUD OF WILL NEVER ABUSE OTHER PEOPLES PARENTS
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by ooshinibos: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
borntosave:
Nice development
its been a nice development since 1999 ...every govt i know in naija ..as used this project to chop ..except BUHARI
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by holatin(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
poiZon:

btw u n him who s d mad troll in NL? Posting to thrash in one thread alone is enough to term u a mad troll, abeg waka pass jare!
when were you released your mental hospital, you need to ho back before you disgrace your people more on net
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by coldgate(f): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
obiZEAL:
No be today we don dey hear this one now...

Na every election time them dey talk this one na. Nigerians are not so gullible. Try Cameroun.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
That's what you say every day! Do it before you start making noise. FG to build castle in the air! Mtchewwww
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by ollyruffy: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I laugh. Na today! All these lies because of election.

We no dey vote GEJ.!!!.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by Alman: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Another lie from GEJ. Campaign news
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by freezyprinzy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
long overdue I mean peeew#plan'n 2 buy dat ajakuta steel company
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by freezyprinzy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
long overdue I mean peeew#plan'n 2 buy dat ajakuta steel company by God's grace
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by unclejb2(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
asala1:
Production of what in particular? LSM? Same old bulls.hit. Clueless country. sad
U seem very persimistic
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by CashVessel(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm hopeful about this. It certainly is answers to prayers...
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by emeka2847: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Kennywills7:
Nice one & good development for d unemploy youths
as this has s capacity to employ thousands of our youths

STORY!
EVERY PDP CANDIDATE HAS USED THAT PRO MIKE TO WIN ELECTION. TILL WE SEE AM.
Re: Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official by asala1: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2015
unclejb2:

U seem very persimistic

No, I am been realistic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Fire At Gas Station In Okitipupa, Ondo State (Photo) / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges / How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.