Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,685 members, 7,935,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:10 PM

To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. (4957 Views)

Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Tinubu Prepares To Run For Presidency In 2019, Lists Running Mates - ThisDay / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by saintgp(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP IS FIRING AND APC IS COUNTERING...WELL D MASSES ARE WATCHING GALLANTLY.FEB14TH WILL TELL BETTER.ITS NT ABOUT EXHIBITING YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE ONLINE,ITS ABOUT GRASS ROOT POLITICS OF WICH I DOUBT D POLITICAL MIGHT OF APC IN Dat REGARDS.
I TINK APC SEEM TO VE MORE PEOPLE SUPPORTING DEM ONLINE DAN IN REALITY,because MOST PERSONS CLAMORING FOR CHANGE DNT EVEN HAVE VOTER CARDS(MAYBE because OF D STRESS INVOLVE IN GETTING ONE),WHILE DOS DAT VE WILL C IT AS UNWISE TO RISK DIA LIFE ALL IN D NAME OF VOTING.....AT D END OF IT I WON'T B SURPRISE TO C PDP WIN D ELECTION...

ALL AM SAYING IS,APC E-LORDS SHOULD STOP BEING DECEIVE BY PDP WHO VE ALREADY DONE DIA HOME WORK,DEY SHOULD GO ND DO DIAS....

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Leebeedo(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=koboko69 post=29746782]Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like to state that presidential candidate of APC DID NOT the name of his vice, He rather missed the pronunciation. He called him Osibande rather than Osibanjo and so what? The cheap propaganda employed by the Jonathanians camp is becoming too childish and boring. It is very disheartening that someone as hold and Reno can be this childish and clueless. I must state that we are of different ethnicity in Nigeria; hence pronunciation of some names may be difficult and sometimes skip our memories. I rushed to watch the video posted by some ignorant fellas to see what really happened, what I saw was a man speaking in his is own native toungue. The way an Igbo man pronounces some words is different from the way an Hausa, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom etc man will do. Sometimes names from different ethnicity maybe quite difficult for another man from another tribe to pronounce rightly or even difficult to remember.

I have a similar problem with a friend just posted to my unit. He is from the Igbo tribe, I am from Edo (Niger Delta). His name is Weluchi (Not sure of the spelling) but till now I sometimes forget the pronunciation of his name and call him something entirely off key, like welochi , Uluchi, sometimes, I just say chi if I can’t remember. We have been working together for 4 Months, does that now make me senile?? I am sure in the course of our everyday life, we have at one point in time missed the name of friends/colleagues, so what is the fuss about the people’s General pronouncing Ambode wrongly?

It is evident that Jonathanians are pathetically ignorant and rather than campaign meaningfully they have decided to attack the personality of Buhari with cheap propaganda and malicious rumors.

Nigerians are ready for change, and no matter the personality attacks and childish jabs from the opposition, we will vote Buhari and kick out incompetence.

IT IS BETTER TO MISS THE PRONUNCIATION OF YOUR RUNNING MATE THAN TELL US

1.YOU CANT JAIL PEOPLE FOR CORRUPTION
2.MEND TRIED TO ASSASINATE YOU ( 5 YEARS AFTER) simply because they declared for Buhari
3. uhari cant remember his phone number when quite a lot of people round the world still look at their phone directory to give out numbers
4. Stealing is not corruption.

And many more misguided Statements.

Thanks.

Is the name of his vice Ambode?
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by joseph1832(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2015
ikweremilitant:
bigotory at the highest order.wil u say this if its gej that made such olodois error?
Do you follow the news at all? Just how many errors have GEJ made since Jan 1 2012 til date? I tell you, it outdate and outclass this one made by Buhari, if at all Buhari really forgot Osinbajo's name.

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by iWitnessng: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2015
He was making a reference, go back to school..
Omila007:
You see how foolish you are?

Osibanjo has become ambode.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by caselessogbuagu: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Very true... Till date i still find it very difficult to pronounce some names from the Niger/delta states most especially from cross river state.
e.g , alamesigha is pronounced alamieseiga(without letter H) by people in my place. an AIT newscaster calls herself ohiomokhare(pronounced ohiomo-hi), but i see her name as ohiomokare. This is what we get from our diversity.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Chidozieude: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
BUHARI FORGETS HIS VP CANDIDATE'S NAME

*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Amaechi - O boy this man don cast today again O

Rochas - Hope say PDP camera no catch that thing o

Buhari - Amaechi felease where is the next flace we are going for campaign.

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

APC trying to package the illiterate mallam since Dec. 8 2014. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by gen2briz(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2015
I dey come
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by koboko69: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Huffington:
Buhari is senile obviously. Tinubu knows what he's doing.

Poo.not selling bro. Try another line...
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Adex097: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Don't vote GMB because he can't pronounce Osinbanjo
Don't vote GMB because he has no certificate.
Don't vote GMB because he can't remember his number.
Don't vote GMB because he will build prisons.
Don't vote GMB because he will jail every Nigerian.

Jonathan and his clueless goons dull sha!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Dannyset(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Typical of APc e-rats. This shows that you people are just blinded by hatred, tribalism, extremism, bigotry and foolishness. Thats why useless posts will just be attracting likes.

Are u dis pained?
He's just expressing his view and love for CHANGE. Pls don't crucify me for quoting u. U did to someone too. Thanks
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by reborn1: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
[s]
Ngwakwe:
Why can't you offer this explanation in the so-called erroneous thread to correct the impression since you are addressing Nairaland Jonathanians?

https://www.nairaland.com/2090157/buhari-forgot-osinbajos-name-during
[/s]

Why are you sad and angry this days? Ahahahahaha. You didnt lock the "Why Rev Father Mbaka got it wrong", you now wanna lock this cos of your hatred for APC/Buhari. Will buy you 2 Bellaire rose on Vals day to mark the victory of the peoples General.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Abee79(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ NONI

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Bruteforce1o1: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Why are you sad and angry this days? Ahahahahaha. You didnt lock the "Why Rev Father Mbaka got it wrong", you now wanna lock this cos of your hatred for APC/Buhari. Will buy you 2 Bellaire rose on Vals day to mark the victory of the peoples General.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Warlord3000(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is getting childish by the day..

Some better issues to tackle and on ground yet people keep making a nuisance of themselves over something trivial..
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seun:
Thread unlocked.
And why did you lock it in the first place, Mr let us be more tolerant of each other.
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
The truth is that Buhari is too old to even remember names. Its called selective Amnesia. How are we sure he will not forget the constitution and start implementing Sharia ?
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by HzRF(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
koboko69:
Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like to state that presidential candidate of APC DID NOT the name of his vice, He rather missed the pronunciation. He called him Osibande rather than Osibanjo and so what? The cheap propaganda employed by the Jonathanians camp is becoming too childish and boring. It is very disheartening that someone as hold and Reno can be this childish and clueless. I must state that we are of different ethnicity in Nigeria; hence pronunciation of some names may be difficult and sometimes skip our memories. I rushed to watch the video posted by some ignorant fellas to see what really happened, what I saw was a man speaking in his is own native toungue. The way an Igbo man pronounces some words is different from the way an Hausa, Yoruba, Akwa Ibom etc man will do. Sometimes names from different ethnicity maybe quite difficult for another man from another tribe to pronounce rightly or even difficult to remember.

I have a similar problem with a friend just posted to my unit. He is from the Igbo tribe, I am from Edo (Niger Delta). His name is Weluchi (Not sure of the spelling) but till now I sometimes forget the pronunciation of his name and call him something entirely off key, like welochi , Uluchi, sometimes, I just say chi if I can’t remember. We have been working together for 4 Months, does that now make me senile?? I am sure in the course of our everyday life, we have at one point in time missed the name of friends/colleagues, so what is the fuss about the people’s General pronouncing Ambode wrongly?

It is evident that Jonathanians are pathetically ignorant and rather than campaign meaningfully they have decided to attack the personality of Buhari with cheap propaganda and malicious rumors.

Nigerians are ready for change, and no matter the personality attacks and childish jabs from the opposition, we will vote Buhari and kick out incompetence.

IT IS BETTER TO MISS THE PRONUNCIATION OF YOUR RUNNING MATE THAN TELL US

1.YOU CANT JAIL PEOPLE FOR CORRUPTION
2.MEND TRIED TO ASSASINATE YOU ( 5 YEARS AFTER) simply because they declared for Buhari
3. uhari cant remember his phone number when quite a lot of people round the world still look at their phone directory to give out numbers
4. Stealing is not corruption.

And many more misguided Statements.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU
Why writing 1000 words argumentative essay,u wan WAEC come march?
Just to say buahri said osinbajo not osinbade ..we don get una after first 3 lines
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by HzRF(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:

God bless you bro,but advising them is like trying to preach at a strip club naked.
brainless people will always be brainless
clueless people will never Ve a clue

Buhari until pdp focus on important things
U can go and die
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
Seun:
Thread unlocked.

This your particular mod is allowing his personal preference override NL rules all the times....
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by holatin(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
HzRF:

U can go and die
tell that to that worthless people you stay with
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by HzRF(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by urboy1: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
I REPEAT HE DIDNT FORGET THE NAME....CLEARER VERSION OF THE VIDEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pS5j3uMpH8
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by Mexyz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
BUHARI FORGETS HIS VP CANDIDATE'S NAME

*speech - Buhari: ... our bise-fresidential candidate frofessor Yemi ...osinbade cheesy*

Behind the scene

Amaechi - O boy this man don cast today again O

Rochas - Hope say PDP camera no catch that thing o

Buhari - Amaechi felease where is the next flace we are going for campaign.

Rochas - "speaks in Igbo" Nwokem shut up there Ana ekwu nke imere eme i chokwa ime ozo

Ngige - "shakes head" and tells Buhari - Ana a brought gi up gi na a brought onwe gi down grin. (If we are trying to bring you up you will be bringing yourself down) grin

APC trying to package the illiterate mallam since Dec. 8 2014. cheesy
hahahaha..... following Sharperly as fly dey follow shit..... lol.
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by HzRF(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
U are referring to ur useless and hopeless nurtw father and lousy market woman mother
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by holatin(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
HzRF:

U are referring to ur useless and hopeless nurtw father and lousy market woman mother
is madness also one of your problem.
if they're a job you call them, do you stay with them

you need help ASAP or else your situation may become beyond cure
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by HzRF(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
holatin:
is madness also one of your problem.
if they're a job you call them, do you stay with them

you need help ASAP or else your situation may become beyond cure
I don't trade words with a nitwit like u
That came to existence thanks to a sex escapade that happened in a rickety moluee

Keep wallowing in ur Idiocy
Re: To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. by holatin(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
HzRF:

I don't trade words with a nitwit like u
That came to existence thanks to a sex escapade that happened in a rickety moluee

Keep wallowing in ur Idiocy
hahahahaha another proof of a default brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LATEST NEWS ; Vote Recount In Rivers State. / The Other IPOB! Exposing What The IPOB Elders Are Doing Under Ground! / Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.