Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Six Reasons You Should Watch Airtel Touching Lives - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Reasons You Should Watch Airtel Touching Lives (731 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Airtel Touching Lives… Fresh Breath Of Air For Television Viewers / Emotions, Encomiums At Premiere Of Airtel Touching Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Reasons You Should Watch Airtel Touching Lives by cmcconnect: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2015
1. The Dynamics
From beginning to end, each episode will keep you on the edge of your seat, in your tissue box and wondering how people manage to survive with the challenges showcased. A half-hour of good quality program might seem as too much to ask at first but, believe me, once the credits start to roll, you’ll catch yourself wondering how can 30 minutes seem so short.
2. THE EMOTION
Love, triumph, gratitude, hope, devotion, LOVE – Touching Lives is definitely meant to leave a strong impression on its viewers. The beneficiaries are oblivious of what is coming their way - it leaves you with a plethora of raw emotions invading your senses until you find yourself asking, “how can I contribute?” Or “Am I really doing enough to make a difference?”

3. CANDOUR OF BENEFICIARIES
One of the best reasons to watch Touching Lives is, of course, the sheer candour of the beneficiaries. They say it the way it is. It is also commendable how the producers brought to the fore the mental and emotional depth of each beneficiary vis-à-vis the story.

4. CREATIVIVITY
Touching Lives is a harmonious blend of deep music, innovative camera work and a smooth narration to weave an inescapable web that leaves you totally breathless and thoughtful.

5. SETTING
Another reason to watch Touching Lives is the subtle introduction of the wonderful lands and landscapes discovered on the locations, it sure reveals Nigeria in its glory as a truly beautiful place. A country blessed with hills and valleys, plains and plateaus is something you’ll definitely enjoy being a part of from time to time, yet the show is talking about really serious issues.

6. IT’S REAL
Touching Lives is about real people, real stories and the real effort of a corporate organization to uplift the needy and underprivileged, emancipating thousands from the shackles of poverty, despair and hopelessness.

Airtel Touching Lives is aired every Sunday, 8pm, on Africa Magic Channel 154 and a repeat on Thursday the same channel and same time and on Saturday on NTA at 8.05pm. Please write to us on the Touching Lives website on reasons and why you have enjoyed watching and being a part of Airtel Touching Lives. Which stories and beneficiaries touched you the most? Visit the website www.airteltouchinglives.com for more information/details.

Re: Six Reasons You Should Watch Airtel Touching Lives by duperola(f): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2015
my tears flowed like a river while watchin d Chimes dt sunday!men!shit happens o.i hv been more gr8ful 2 God since dn.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Getting SMS From +41799771145? / Alibaba’s Jack Ma Is Now Richer (on Paper) Than Amazon’s Jeff Bezos / Be Alert And Vigilant. Please Don't Take This As Mere Rumor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.