Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,501 members, 7,971,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] (37974 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Buhari's Wife And OSI Banjo Wife Arrive Ogun State For There Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by kennydee05(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Certified First lady and deputy first lady
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by texalux(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Cowiet woman that's what we want not like first lady wey dey cry for TV chai dia is God oooooo.! sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
angry

I don't understand the photos
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by anonimi: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
wheredemdey:
Nawaoh

Is osibanjo's wife bowing down for aisha buhari or are my eyes deceiving me?? grin grin

Yes and what do you expect
We must bow for our born-to-rule masters always so they can have direct access to our commonwealth!
Shikena!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by dapsoneh: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
wheredemdey:
Nawaoh

Is osibanjo's wife bowing down for aisha buhari or are my eyes deceiving me?? grin grin
I tnk ur eyes ar deceiving u grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2015
but wait o, Buhari is on record as saying The role of the first lady is irrelevant and he would dis-colour the role. I don't expect these women should play active roles in the campaign else it would be double speak on Buhari's part, a grievous enough bleep that could cost him his chances at the polls in civilized climes.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2015
holicalpha:
I'm a TAN but that patience no be give person mouth.

hahaha
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by seangy4konji: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2015
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Lovely
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by manutdadex(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2015
holicalpha:
I'm a TAN but that patience no be give person mouth.
Gej- he is educated but his wife is nt...buhar- no go skool, mayb him wife go help am! Lolz...Nigeria dealin wit illitrates since 1960

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by hensben(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
But why current first lady dey talk like frog or she dey follow drink gulder ultimate too
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Jokay07(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2015
holicalpha:
I'm a saTAN but that patience no be give person mouth.
fixed

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
COPIED:

As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
18. Hike on import duty on imported vehicles.
19. Yearly budget of 1 billion naira cassava bread for one man alone and we never chop Agege bread with ewa for 50 naira

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
over recycled stale crappie, come up with smthng new

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Where's MRS Buhari

Hehehehehehe...TANoid, admire her and be blessed! gringringrin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Firefire(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Brimmie:
FireFire you didn't make FrontPage again?? grin grin No Space to spread your Mumutic Quotes! tongue tongue

grin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by gudxson: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice one!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by appini: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ is already mobilizing the women, they have started getting out from their various kitchens... Goodluck to them!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
This is a challenge, Jonathan should bring out his wife.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by thaoriginator: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Wow men! See sweet chicks!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
1stola:
WOW!
OMO SEE BEAUTY AND SIMPLICITY smiley
BEAUTIFUL WIVES kiss
BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS kiss kiss
OUR FIRST LADIES kiss kiss kiss

GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin
after all this write up u will and APC will fail. bet me?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by ayoola2002(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I can't wait to be part of winning team.

#Change
#GMB
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by santana45: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2015
seen.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by babajero(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Is this not the same irrelevant women that buhari said will amount to nothing when elected? Dunce
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by IAMTHEHERO: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2015
They should remember that there is no office for the first lady o!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by ayoola2002(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Frankmishael:
Mumu, u better join d winning team instead of begging from Abuja to Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
They really look ELEGANT and astonishing more than madam peshie
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by 1stola: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Frankmishael:
Bet your life and you will definitely die by the evening of February 14, 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by makzeze: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
First lady and Deputy First lady in waiting come May 2015.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by babajero(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Those are irrelevant pathetic women
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by nellycobs: 11:38am On Jan 13, 2015
So them get wife too?

okoro4:
The wives of General Buhari and his running mate Osinbajo arrived Ogun state this morning to support their husbands for APC's presidential campaign in Ogun state.

Source: http:///796
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by ptoall: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ till GMB has 5 credits

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] by drey076(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari for president

Otueke ya mr president
By may 30th u too will b ordinary citizen of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.