Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Long After drinking Noni Juice Should I Feel The Results? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long After drinking Noni Juice Should I Feel The Results? (3405 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink / Drinking Noni Juice Makes You Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long After drinking Noni Juice Should I Feel The Results? by kenlincagro: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2015
How long after drinking Noni Juice should I feel the results?
Each one of us responds differently according to our body type, Some of us will feel an immediate difference and some will take longer to see the benefits.
We have observed immediate results with Asthma, depression, Mood swings, stress, Hangover Prevention and Addictive Cravings. Overall, our experience with the patients and the healthy persons consuming Noni Juice show that approximately a 25% experience a noticeable difference in two weeks more or less, 50% between two and six weeks and 25% between six and ten weeks.

What type of problems has Noni Juice cured or improved?
Noni Juice is working almost on every system. However, very encouraging results have been found on the patients of various types of cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, chronic renal failure, Gout, stress induced disorders like Diabetes, gastritis, ulcer, hyper cholestremia, Heart problems, Sexual weakness, insomnia, etc.
In healthy persons, we have observed that Noni Juice is one of the best performance enhancer on earth. So it can be a boon for the high profile persons and executives who work for more than 15 hours a day. In children we have found that it improves the recollection power, memory and growth.

Will Noni Juice help with my disease?
Each and every human being is a unique by body type and we are all different, accordingly. So no one can tell you which exact effect it will have. Not even a doctor can assure you the effect that a drug will have on each individual. The science of medicine according to individual's body type is known as Ayurgenomics. But according to our research, with our expert's team and other doctors and professionals interviewed after the study, concluded that Noni Juice helped 82 % of the patients or healthy persons.

Is Noni Juice considered a safe product to drink?
Yes, Noni Juice is produced from the safe herbs and natural fruits and it is safe to consume. More and more Doctors are recommending Noni Juice. In fact, we have a team of more than 500 doctors who are regularly prescribing Noni Juice as medicine in different part of the World.

How can Noni Juice work with so many different illnesses?
This is the greatness of Mother Nature that even single herb can work for many conditions, diseases. As Noni Juice contains the most powerful herbs like Morinda Citrifolia, these drugs contains more than 500 active alkaloids including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phyto-chemicals. It balances the body at cell level. It is helping every cell to work more efficiently, mind, nervous system, bowel, stomach, heart, almost every part of the body.

How does Noni Juice help Depression?
The Noni Juice contains scientifically proven mood elevators, They stimulates the pineal gland and releases serotonin so you have a natural feeling of wellbeing, it balances moods and in my experience you feel more positive and up, hence taking other positive action such as taking a walk or eating well.

Can I take more than recommended dose of Noni?
You cannot overdose, although it is not advisable to be excessive, as loose stools will be the result. It is not about drinking huge amounts but taking it regularly like putting engine oil in a car.

Does Noni work for cancer?
We personally hear unimaginable stories every day from happy patients from all over the world. It is working on almost every type of cancer patients.

How does Noni help in respiratory disorder and Asthma?
Noni is a unique blend of antioxidants which boosts up the immunity. Noni is boon for the patients of allergic asthma especially. Because of its unique combination it works on a variety of allergies as well as to support the respiratory function. It strengthens the lung functions.

Re: How Long After drinking Noni Juice Should I Feel The Results? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2015
which result u de find??

u write exam??

lols...

answer to d question....

i nor know oo

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong? / COVID-19 Update For October 10 2021 In Nigeria / How To Make Your Penis Bigger Without Using Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.