Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

[b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] (1709 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / Help! A Lady, Old Enough 2 B My 'aunt' Wants 2 Go Out Wif Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by kojeiwa(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2006
I am pretty convinced my  friend girlfriend is cheating on him, cause i saw her with another guy at the movies theater  and she pretended she didn't see me, so I acted on it. My friend love the girl so much and he is planning on marrying the her. We are really a good friend and I dont want to see him get hurt. Should I tell him or not?
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by Raymand(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2006
They have a saying in Italy, 'I wasn't there, i didn't see anything and if i was there i was asleep!' (or something like that undecided ) anyway i'd advice you to keep what you saw to yourself! Talk to his girl about your discovery in an intelligent manner, you don't need to tell her you know, just make her know you know, an advice man!
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by nike4luv(f): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2006
talk to your friends girlfriend and maybe persuade her to confess to your friend because if your friend finds out, its going to go back to you too
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by baby4u2(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2006
Based on what u saw, ur not even sure she's cheating. . . Get your fact right before u act on it. I know his ur friend and all but u dont want to spoil something because of ur own bad discreation.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by iice(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2006
I have to agree with Ray on this one
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by omodoagba(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2009
wetin happen btw dem now? marry or brake?
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by deema(f): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2010
i don't think u should say anything. just keep it to urself
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
Poster,it could just be movies,you are not even sure of what you saw,and even if she's cheating,it ain't ur place to tell your friend,just talk to her first and hear what she'll say,don't say a word to your friend.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by 190: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
poster don even 4get say him leave thread for nairaland

now freecocoa dey try help am

**tsk tsk tsk**
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by dynamic1: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
This post is as old as my first car, and you people are trying to help. If the guy in question married the babe, they should have about two kids and pursuing a divorce by now.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by 190: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

Lemme ask my babe free-kola!! grin grin
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
190,you dey find my trouble o.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by freecocoa(f): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
So this is an old post and am wasting my advice,you can imagine.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by 190: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
grin grin grin

Dies, grin grin grin

Its since 2006 and you were advising

Stop pushing walls in your pics you nor gree Now

see what it has done to you!
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by Dsense(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
OP,
Keep it to urself . . . .Don't breath it out at all!
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2010
@190,its either you are drunk or you are sick,dat picture is not on my profile page again.let it go already.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by 190: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

You made me drunk when you came into my room and gave me that drink!!
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2010
Your room,holy ghost fire,no be me and you abeg.
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by 190: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
I understand you dont want people to know

The palm wine you gave me in bed was very nutritious
grin grin grin
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2010
Am ignoring you.gudnyt
Re: [b]my Friend's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him[\b] by 190: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^
Gud nite too
Dont 4get to bring another glass of palm wine
tomorrow morning in bed,

I;ll be waiting!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Hot?, Hotter?, Hottest? What's The Hottest Nairaland Topic? / Na Wa O! Cuz Of Sprite / 3 Yrs Too Long Out Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.