Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Miserable Life Of A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miserable Life Of A Man (2836 Views)

I Am Totally Miserable! How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son? / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
first i know many females will insult this thread but pls its just my opinion

1. suppressing his feeling right from young he is taught to treat his sisters like egg, take injuries for them, sleep on the ground while they sleepon the bed, in the normal eye i see him as a slave to society

2. making money for women to spend he is told to work hard so his children and wife will be comfortable...but i have really looked at it, he slaves and works, when he is made, he hardly buys good things for himself, he builds a good house that he is not home to watch,....only his wife and her children enjoy the house ....if there were no females a man can convinently wear one trousers for long even though he has all the money, ....most guys that even buys expensive things do it to impress

3. no more than a meal ticket, easily disposed : thats why men slave to please females in their lives , but she wont blink twice to find silly fault in him and abandon him for someone richer and better...

4. Believe itor not its a female world
its ok for a female not to give a guy anything on valentines day but its a sin for a man not to spend on the woman he loves......mothers day is very jubilating .....fathers day is almost extinct........ the world makes life easier for women everyday while the slave (man) works his ass off, men give up seats in busses, women complain about housework, slaves made dishwashers, microwaves , vacuum,washinf machines...but she will still complain...smh about work dat is hardlyequal to what the man does

5. Men die early leaving widows and her children to enjoy his sweat
men fight wars leaving women and children to relax, men die of heart attack from nagging and thinking......smh embarassed

i love single mothers , shout out to ya'lll

in my next life i will come as a very beautiful girl sad

3 Likes

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by naijaboiy: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
oga why you dey complain? undecided

I thought we men are supposed to be the stronger vessel

These are natural things that should occur in my opinion. undecided
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by alberto2k(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Op did u actually wrote this?

Cuz I dnt believe a Nigga lyk u would lie againt ur fellow nigga' sad
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
its my opinion, men are slaves to society

1 Like

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
its my opinion, men are slaves to society, 80percent of a womans dream is to marry a rich slave(man) she can dump all her problems on and control with sex

2 Likes

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Missmossy(f): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kinda true though embarassed not only men suffer though It goes for both sexes.

1 Like

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missmossy:
Kinda true though embarassed not only men suffer though It goes for both sexes.
you women are nothing compared to the pressure men go through , women just want security wich males gladly provide for the rest of their lives...... no wonder a man will gladly leave the house he build with sweat in divorce, he is no longer useful
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Ufranklin92(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
You are just lazy bro
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ufranklin92:
You are just lazy bro
qualities of a good slave, work your ass off and let your children sing *sweet mother shocked * your mum raised you well

5 Likes

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Missmossy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
TDstarr:
you women are nothing compared to the pressure men go through , women just want security wich males gladly provide for the rest of their lives...... no wonder a man will gladly leave the house he build with sweat in divorce, he is no longer useful
Easy to say because you aint the one who experiences some things we can't share. Not all ladies are clingy there by needing security from a guy to feel okay.
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Missmossy:

Easy to say because you aint the one who experiences some things we can't share. Not all ladies are clingy there by needing security from a guy to feel okay.
read the thread to the end i gave a shout out to single mothers, i highly respect independent women

what you experience is nothing compared to a man, how many times does he have time to take drugs or go for checkup, or buy things for himself when married??

call any male that is close to you, tell him to state his problems for you...you will run, men dont complain dats all

1 Like

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Missmossy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
TDstarr:
read the thread to the end i gave a shout out to single mothers, i highly respect independent women

what you experience is nothing compared to a man, how many times does he have time to take drugs or go for checkup, or buy things for himself when married??

call any male that is close to you, tell him to state his problems for you...you will run, men dont complain dats all
You do have a point, but not men are men indeed.

There are men and there are men grin
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Dlionsheart: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
I came, I saw, I left shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
i have a dream dat one day fathers will be treated with equal respect.........we are the ones ought to be fighting for equality,

2 Likes

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Ufranklin92(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
TDstarr:
qualities of a good slave, work your ass off and let your children sing *sweet mother shocked * your mum raised you well

Lolzz
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ufranklin92:

Lolzz
yeap
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Tymax(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
undecided
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
come on op don't complain. it's been like that since the time of creation. i pity guys who think little of ladies and term them weaker sex.
Let's see as the weak pull down the mighty man with just the tip of her finger.

am proud to be a lady. Take it or leave it we rule the men. We rule the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by AmandaaaP(f): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
dorlapoh20:
come on op don't complain. it's been like that since the time of creation. i pity guys who think little of ladies and term them weaker sex.
Let's see as the weak pull down the mighty man with just the tip of her finger.

am proud to be a lady. Take it or leave it we rule the men. We rule the world.

Smh 4 Mr Dorlapoh..poor man
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
AmandaaaP:

Smh 4 Mr Dorlapoh..poor man
hello!!! lady, stop the act with me huh? i build my mr Nd i can also make him fall. All ladies can do that. So stop this pretence and be Be real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
May God bless d op for this. Men live to please women,except inborn eunuchs.

dey control d strong men with sex, & control d weak with love.

May God help us...
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
have any man ever asked himself why the wife always make demands when the husband wants sex? women have evolved into controlling men with sex, ......its a womans world....the only advisei have for guys is RUN FROM MARRIAGE AND BREAK YOUR CHAINS........MAKE MONEY, SPEND ON YOURSELF, ADOPT A CHILD OR IMPREGNANT A LOYAL GIRL AND GET YOUR KID FROM HER............... LIFE WILL BE A LOT EASIER FOR MEN

A GREAT PHILOSOPHER ONCE SAID "Women have no feelings" its not my opinion though but its the way he studied life

2 Likes

Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
TDstarr:
have any man ever asked himself why the wife always make demands when the husband wants sex? women have evolved into controlling men with sex, ......its a womans world....the only advisei have for guys is RUN FROM MARRIAGE AND BREAK YOUR CHAINS........MAKE MONEY, SPEND ON YOURSELF, ADOPT A CHILD OR IMPREGNANT A LOYAL GIRL AND GET YOUR KID FROM HER............... LIFE WILL BE A LOT EASIER FOR MEN

A GREAT PHILOSOPHER ONCE SAID "Women have no feelings" its not my opinion though but its the way he studied life
Well said....no woman no cry. But it's difficult for a man to live without a woman, sex or love will always make a man to go for a woman.

May God help us.
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by starlingbawa(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
These are natural facts but it doesn't mean a man's life is miserable.
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
starlingbawa:
These are natural facts but it doesn't mean a man's life is miserable.
hahahaha smh , what gives your life direction sit down and ask
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by TDstarr: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2015
just my opinion on life
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by treasuress: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2015
true talk cry cry cry
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2015
So gloomy.
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by kalu01(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
OP it is a natural something so deal with it and stop crying. beko
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by stinggy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2015

5. Men die early leaving widows and her children to enjoy his sweat men fight wars leaving women and children to relax, men die of heart attack from nagging and thinking......smh

Very sad sad sad
embarassed cry cry cry
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
stinggy:

Very sad sad sad
embarassed cry cry cry

Stinggy are you this miserable?
Re: The Miserable Life Of A Man by stinggy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
andromida:

Stinggy are you this miserable?
But it's the reality sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose Your Skin Color(photo) / She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident / Don't Marry Anyone Who Can't Say AMEN To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.