Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now (3087 Views)

Askd Her Out For Almost A Year Now She Enjoys And Want Sex More..#girls Sha / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / How many Pvssy You Don Kill This Year Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by dayosaurus(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2015
dnacrystal:

So you are cheating on me with your supposed ex!! Using me to get back at her!! Consider it over between us angry

baby it's not like that, I can explain. It's you I love..

:*
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by treasuress: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
Dear Nairalanders,

..... .................
........ ... What do you do to a girl, that you've loved and
given the best of you for two good years. But has decided
to repay me in the most wicked manner possible.
For the two years that we were together, i can stand before
any deity and swear that i didn't cheat on her. not even
once.
It took me a year to find out that this girl was seeing
another guy. And worst still, she gave me the most
unreasonable and painful reason for cheating. She told me
that her reason for doing what she did was because her
mother has always told her (even before she knew me) not
to put all her eggs in one basket.
I mean, isn't that the stupidest thing ever?! She actually
confessed her cheating ways to me and claimed to have
ended things with the other guy, and is now asking for a
fresh start.
But, how can i ever trust this girl again? I am seriously
hurting from this betrayal of trust and i am so mad at
myself for not seeing it. I love her so much, and that's why
i need an advice on what to do..
go read my thread, the miserable life of a man by tdstarr
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by ogahlouiskid18(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
ANS WE COME DIRECT TO UR gmail not your phone 12 HOURS
BE4 DE EXAM START,U DNT NEED TO ENTER DE
HALL WIT UR PHONE
LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS:
English
Maths
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Economics
Geography
Agric
CRK
Literature
Government
Account
Commerce
##########################
PRICE LIST
– 4 SUBJECTS IS 5000#
-FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS IS 10,000#
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by ogahlouiskid18(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
ANS WE COME DIRECT TO UR gmail not your phone 12 HOURS
BE4 DE EXAM START,U DNT NEED TO ENTER DE
HALL WIT UR PHONE
LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS:
English
Maths
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Economics
Geography
Agric
CRK
Literature
Government
Account
Commerce
##########################
PRICE LIST
– 4 SUBJECTS IS 5000#
-FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS IS 10,000# call 09021993425
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by dnacrystal: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
dayosaurus:

baby it's not like that, I can explain. It's you I love..

:*
No its over! You were only using me.

lol

Drama over.
But have you even stopped to think that your new girlfriend may be the first to find out and then dump you instead.
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by Starxx(f): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Serious one
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by tope24(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
truth is forgive her and dump her sorry arse behind. Give relationship a break for now so as to clear your head.
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by Starxx(f): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by dayosaurus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
dnacrystal:

No its over! You were only using me.

lol

Drama over.
But have you even stopped to think that your new girlfriend may be the first to find out and then dump you instead.

and life goes on.

these hoes ain't loyal, no time to cry over naija babes
Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by Missmossy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
These hoes won't ever be loyal undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well she had to be sure you are the one basket before she gave up other guys so well its how life is and true a woman should not put all her eggs in one basket until she can trust the basket will hold up. smiley

I know it pains so sowwie she is not a bad gal at least she told you the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Do This? / JEEZ !! Transgender Woman With Pen*s Arrested At Airport (18+ Photos) / When Someone Wants To Know If You Live In A House Or Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.