Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos (110848 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Certificate Controversy: It’s A Dent On Nigeria Not Buhari —General Sam Momah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
stop abusing the word beautiful

This babe isn't beautiful 01111000000
She is..........
Ohh....sweet Lord

She is breathtaking or probably BEAUTIFULL 010111011101110 (take note of the double L) grin
First binary string is code for when I'm preparing to knock someone really hard on the head. And second binary string is code for when I'm 100% in agreement with someone.
She's cool. I want to meet her.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Mogidi: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
anonimi:

Yes oh.......and as much as possible we have to do it with IMMEDIATE alacrity before they poison the minds of our people further with their DAMAGED product they are trying so hard to re-package.

Your incredible contribution has been immensely appreciated, we can't let them win the hearts of our vulnerable youths.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
she's beautifully beautiful.

i don't know what to say again

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by adedayourt(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
I know sey aboki pikin dey fine so am nt xpeting less

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ijetata50: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
embarassed
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by san316(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chain! initially I didn't want to comment, but I realized that I must.

Buhari is a handsome man. married a beautiful woman, what do you expect? if it were a different case, it would have been like you see below.

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by pauldehero(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
she is hot
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Krisddon: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Her dressing is Haram!
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by dibos2003(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
She 8s really cute though.....like her....
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Make this fine babe go marry one of these ugly boys for NL. Intermarry and save our children!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by An2elect2(f): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How will you know what i mean? do you have a working brain?

Why the insult? i just wanted you to say more, not for me but for those viewing cos I know what you are saying.

She is very beautiful only when she has pointy nose and light skin... and quite beautiful if she is beautiful without the light skin and pointy nose.

This is what I've observed with people who are colour struck and is sad that we have many of them out there.

Now, my concern is whether this display of Buhari's daughter will speed up his win? undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by Truckpusher(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Two months of popularity,let her enjoy.
I don't want to see her cry like her Daddy come February. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by kingthreat(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
tit:
look the first satellite picture.
no be buhari born this girl.
buhari ask the girl mama who born am ooo!
i don talk my own.

Bros, you don siddon ask your mama if your papa na really your papa?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by ozo13(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin
kelvine:
Ok I have just met her,what should I do with her pix ? If all we do is admire pretty women, what do we do with the not so pretty ones ?
someone is hating

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by adedayourt(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Haters be like
Redoil:
And what makes her beautiful? She no get big big yansh and bossóm, she no tall she no fat she just be like small stout bottle with rubber nose.
Well sha O beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by frijos(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of the be-er holder.
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by cocokiller1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
is that the only set of earrings she has?how come she's wearing it in almost ol d photos with different clothes.
oh!!!!
mayb it's her favourite pair
Re: Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos by StunningCEO: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Meet one of the pretty daughters of Gen Muhammadu Buhari. Her name is Zahra Buhari.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-meet-buharis-beautiful-daughter.html

One just gets to love GMB more. Just c how classy and simple he and his family are. A first family we can be proud of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.