Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos (1737 Views)

Administrative Assistant Needed At Jarushub / Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA / Engineering Firm In Vi Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos by 9jagurl81: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Company in VI looking for Executive Assistant/PAThis position is responsible for assisting the MD and all personnel in the office by managing the administrative activities.
Duties of this project include but not limited to:
1. Providing PA duties/support to the MD
2. Primary phone coverage (first to answer incoming calls)
3. Prepare and mail all packages
4. Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
5. Providing admin support throughout the office
6. Typing and proofing documents
7. Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
8. Preparing reports
9. Performing research for projects
10. Excellent vendor relations
11. Receiving and directing visitors
12. Word processing and creating spreadsheets and presentations
13. Filing documents and materials
14. Data Entry
15. Selecting office vendors
16. Supervising purchase processes
17. Office management
18. Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
19. Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
20. Be familiar with functions of Office Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Office Manager in his/her absence.
21. May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
22. Perform other duties as assigned

Interested candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: jobs@zercomsystems.com

2 Likes

Re: Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos by kaykash007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pls have sent u my CV...kindly help me...tankz
Re: Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos by Ashmark(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
kaykash007:
Pls have sent u my CV...kindly help me...tankz

Did U get any respond from them?
Re: Administrative Assistant Needed In VI, Lagos by pearls336: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes I did,I was asked sm que,abt myself,d least salary I c accept,and d rest,dt ws last week,dey replied if amshortlisted 4 d 2nd stage of the interview dey wud get back to me.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Travel Company / Oil & Gas Recruitment At Sheffield Offshore / Executive Assitant/human Resources [lekki Phase One] Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.