Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig (1733 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / UNFORTUNATE: 7 Ways Goodluck Jonathan Disappointed Nigerians / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by bilymuse: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=23pt]2015: Rev Father Mbaka prays for Buhari, says President Jonathan disappointed Nigerians[/size]

Renowned Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has offered prayers for the All Progressives Congress candidate, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) to emerge the winner of the presidential election next month.

Mbaka, who heads the popular Catholic Adoration Centre in Enugu, said this in his New Year sermon titled 'From Good luck to Bad luck,' while addressing thousands of parishioners on Thursday night in Emene, Enugu State.

He urged all well-meaning Nigerians to vote for Buhari on February 14.

According to the cleric, Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians and cannot deliver the dividends of democracy to the people.

Mbaka subsequently knelt down in front of the altar, cried and asked God to give Nigeria a good leader and not Jonathan. He used the opportunity to beg Nigerians to vote wisely in the forthcoming elections.

'I love President Goodluck Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan, but I want good for my people and that's why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck Jonathan and vote General Muhammad Buhari. I don't care if Buhari is a Muslim and from the North; all I care about is that Buhari can save Nigeria,” Mbaka stated.

It could be recalled that the same Mbaka had recently endorsed Jonathan's re-election bid when the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, had taken Jonathan's wife, Patience, to Mbaka, where the cleric said he would pray for Jonathan's victory.

However, after prayers, Mbaka said the sign he received from God was that Jonathan was not fit to rule the nation anymore.

Mbaka further explained that one of the reasons Jonathan is no longer fit to rule Nigeria for the next four years was the high level of insecurity which the President had failed to address as well as corruption in the country.

He said it was unfortunate that the over 200 Chibok girls who were abducted by terrorists over 200 days ago had not been rescued despite series of promises made by Jonathan.

He further urged the Federal Government to account for the missing $20bn and stop insurgency in the country.

Mbaka maintained that Buhari could not Islamise Nigeria as being rumoured in some circles.

He said he had never met the APC candidate but urged Nigerians not to forget that Buhari fought corruption to a standstill during his administration between December 1983 and August 1985.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/165638/1/2015-rev-father-mbaka-prays-for-buhari.html
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Permit me to b here with no reasonable comment. Thanks for your understanding..

Signed,
Management.
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by NaijaOptimist: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
The gods have spoken.

The elders have spoken.

The masses will speak soon.

Change we crave.

FEBUHARI is here.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
And he so believe that this prayer will work. undecided Actually i didn't come to read prayer point. I came to see and know how we'll vote Gej again into power.
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by Aybee92(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
man of God face ur work and forget politics o
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by Blackfire(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
mbaka are u speaking for God or man?
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by 1stola: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jesus loves you GMB.
carry on sir.
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by SUBMARINE: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
What Father Mbaka don't know is that the defeat of Buhari is the best thing to happen to the faith

No matter the religion you practice this is a must ‘read story’ for you.
One day a local evangelist bragged during a crusade that his God was more able than all the other gods in the town and the powers of the universe that the villagers worshiped put together.

Just then, rainstorm sounds started sounding overhead, threatening the progress of the crusade. The evangelist lifted up his voice and declared with confidence that if the rains fell, then he wasn't a man of God; he would stop preaching!

Before he could finish his bluff, the rains began to hit the crusade grounds so vehemently, apparently in disregard to his declarations. The whole town left the crusade grounds to their houses, shaking their heads in disappointment and dismay.

The evangelist, so distraught and angry, packed his belongings and left the town the next day. On his way through the next town, he checked into a local drinking spot and drank himself to stupor. As he laid on the ground cursing God, an old seedy looking man tapped him gently on the shoulder.

"Man of God", the old man began. But the evangelist quickly cut in, "don't mention the name of God to me. He is fake. He is unreliable. I am no longer a believer in this God. A God who chooses to disgrace his servants. Leave me alone!"

But the old man would not let him be. He continued,"I am the fetish priest in the village you just preached at. During your one week stay in that village, you destroyed all the charms i had made on the people for 45 years.

Your prayers and your words always came with some fearful fire and power. I tried so many times to eliminate you but i couldn't. My last chance came yesterday. I had loaded my gun with gun powder lying wait on the mountaintop where i had a very clear view of you. My plan was to shoot you from a distance since i couldn't get close enough to you due to the fire around you. But just when i lifted the gun, the rains came from nowhere, wetting my gunpowder and covering you in a cloud so that i couldn't even see you.
All i saw was a bright man holding a sword in front of you. I was so terrified. I concluded that your God was indeed all powerful and Almighty. That is why i've been looking for you since then. I want to follow this your God!"

The ex-evangelist bowed his head in shame!

A MESSAGE TO MBAKA AND ALL MISGUIDED FANS OF GMB cool

1 Like

Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by Bakson2012(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Everyone wants to be part of CHANGE""" unless those who want their life to be stagnant the way dis country is today won't do the right thing...
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by Knight2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
What Father Mbaka don't know is that the defeat of Buhari is the best thing to happen to the faith

No matter the religion you practice this is a must ‘read story’ for you.
One day a local evangelist bragged during a crusade that his God was more able than all the other gods in the town and the powers of the universe that the villagers worshiped put together.

Just then, rainstorm sounds started sounding overhead, threatening the progress of the crusade. The evangelist lifted up his voice and declared with confidence that if the rains fell, then he wasn't a man of God; he would stop preaching!

Before he could finish his bluff, the rains began to hit the crusade grounds so vehemently, apparently in disregard to his declarations. The whole town left the crusade grounds to their houses, shaking their heads in disappointment and dismay.

The evangelist, so distraught and angry, packed his belongings and left the town the next day. On his way through the next town, he checked into a local drinking spot and drank himself to stupor. As he laid on the ground cursing God, an old seedy looking man tapped him gently on the shoulder.

"Man of God", the old man began. But the evangelist quickly cut in, "don't mention the name of God to me. He is fake. He is unreliable. I am no longer a believer in this God. A God who chooses to disgrace his servants. Leave me alone!"

But the old man would not let him be. He continued,"I am the fetish priest in the village you just preached at. During your one week stay in that village, you destroyed all the charms i had made on the people for 45 years.

Your prayers and your words always came with some fearful fire and power. I tried so many times to eliminate you but i couldn't. My last chance came yesterday. I had loaded my gun with gun powder lying wait on the mountaintop where i had a very clear view of you. My plan was to shoot you from a distance since i couldn't get close enough to you due to the fire around you. But just when i lifted the gun, the rains came from nowhere, wetting my gunpowder and covering you in a cloud so that i couldn't even see you.
All i saw was a bright man holding a sword in front of you. I was so terrified. I concluded that your God was indeed all powerful and Almighty. That is why i've been looking for you since then. I want to follow this your God!"

The ex-evangelist bowed his head in shame!

A MESSAGE TO MBAKA AND ALL MISGUIDED FANS OF GMB 8 #GODHASTHEFINALSAY
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by jmoore(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
He should pray to God so he can reveal Bokoharam sponsors.
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by moderatorr1: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
He prayed for patience too, , annointed her with olive oil and called it "passover annoinitng".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0BUkESLwA

"For us in Enugu APC means boko haram, even in the whole in ibo land. So if you are supporting them, you better leave me. Ifeanyi Uba, keep supporting them, you will see what the future will become for you.
(To Patience) you have been anointed, your enemies will continue to make mistakes. So we are giving you another holistic support.
Your 2015 is guaranteed. You are the first lady and you have done it well, any other first lady, that wants to get there should wait.
God is with you. In 2nd corinthians bla bla bla word of God says, 'my annointing is with you.' In 1st timothy bla bla bla, word of God says 'you are anointed' in 30th james, word of God says..."

Watch the comparison and dynamic switch of sides from GEJ to Buhari on Brainterm

http://brainterm.org/twists/view/121566/Video-of-father-mbaka-jonathan-buhari-support
Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by iluvnaija: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2015
#GEJ,WhereIsOur$377m

Re: 2015: Father Mbaka Prays For Buhari, Says President Jonathan Disappointed Nig by Change2015(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2015
crazysaint:
And he so believe that this prayer will work. undecided Actually i didn't come to read prayer point. I came to see and know how we'll vote Gej again into power.

You need a miracle!

#change

(1) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Nigeria Army COIN Ops In NE Theatre / Chatham House Denies Claims That Buhari Is Scheduled To Speak On Thursday / Lagos State Shuts Down Churches, Mosques, Over Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.