Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,254 members, 7,934,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? (464 Views)

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? by ABUMONYE: 2:35am On Jan 14, 2015
We all know that Nigeria is a very corrupt country. At times, it may feel like there is no hope to "save" our nation.

However, I know that many Nigerians have an undying love for Nigeria, and do hope that one day things will possibly change for the betterment of this nation.

I would like to ask you all what you think would need to be done to make Nigeria a better country and why. I know that there are many brilliant Nairalanders out there that can possibly give stunning ideas that may be used in the future to help reform our country.

Pleas don't include post about a certain ethnic group to succeed from Nigeria, this is strictly for the betterment of "one Nigeria".

Go ahead, tell me! I'm dying to find out what you guys think would fix Nigeria.
Re: What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? by okpamson15(m): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2015
What i think is vote wisely. And as it is now no better person that deserve our vote that wil change the con3, and so the devil u know is better than the angel u dnt no. Vote Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? by Mogidi: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=15pt]GEJ IS WHAT IT TAKES TO SAVE OUR FATHERLAND[/size] not the divisive Buhari.
Re: What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? by size38: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Simple, its Buhari. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Re: What Would It Take To Save Nigeria? by amakaobiemeka: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Kick out cluelesnes and bring in the incorruptable integrity. Gmb2015! FeBUHARI 14

(1) (Reply)

Police Fire Tear Gas At Fresh Charlie Hebdo Protest In Niger / APC Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) / FG Reduces Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.