Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,942 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (70470 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Wasquad(m): 11:11am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:
Brouhaha, Op you have a valid point but we honestly don't care, we are fools and should be treated as such, most of the animals shouting Sai buhari, GEJ 2019, Change all over the cyberspace are jobless or trying to pay fees in one Nigeria University, Yet the idiats will be the first insult when you tell them the bitter truth.

Amaechi wanting to form a parallel govt, ask him if you find any of his kids in the field when the war begins, Buhari only brought his daughter to decieve his gullible followers, they go back to their base before election, and children of the poor like banicansta, omenka, berem and co who are either jobless or underpaid are left to shout Sai buhari on cyber space.

Give me reasons politicians won't take us for a ride
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Nihilist:

Hater? Why on earth should I hate you?

I'm only pointing out to you that sending a ward abroad is not out of reach of the average Nigerian citizen these days.

I understand that you're obviously still exuberant from your recent move here, but don't let that deceive you... roughly 1 in every 5 black people in the UK is Nigerian...Translation...YOU ARE NOT ALONE grin

Fine, so why did you make reference to my post about Hungarian Visa Application?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by livinbygrace: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The big deal is when Buhari claims he has no money and borrowed money to purchase forms when his daughter is studying in a school that costs nothing less than 6 million naira per year in tuition and living expenses.

Now, that's the big deal.

So you mean its a big deal for a child of former head of state is schooling in abroad?
Abeg park well ...dis is no point .Go to slum in Ajegunle u ll see many families living in slum but have some of their children abroad schooling.so that's not issue .
Infact there re many Schs in Nigeria that charge as high as $10,000 per term.so that's not a yardstick .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Emmydo360(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Sharia law only practice by Muslims, If GMB believe in sharia it's just because of his faith and what he believe in and its personal... Now about hs daughter, Did you make any research on how long the girl have been schooling in the UK? Did you know if she is on schorlaship or something? Is her mother not working? Beside some of GMB children are in Nigeria schooling one of them is in Ogun state yesterday to campaign..
all I knw is .... buhari is a scam... I bet u... his running mate will be "times 10" as dumb as sambo if he dey r elected.... buhari has been contesting for d past two election but he failed... I was in Kano wen he did his campaign for the previous election.. he said Nigeria will be in a total mess if he is not elected ... right from d moment the result came out.. I was a victim cus my friends house got burnt in Kano and there was killing everywhere since dat moment up till now... and now he is using dat to challenge Jonathan for wrong governance.. hav u ever asked urself who is feeding d missing chibok gals...? I knw d God is serve is not asleep... he who is behind dis insurgences will die a shamful death..GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nihilist: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

Fine, so why did you make reference to my post about Hungarian Visa Application?

To let you know that you should farabale

No be only you dey here...
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2015
AZeD1:

I know it depends on location. I was replying the dude who calculated 4k as the minimum cost for accommodation.

I schooled in the UK so i know all most of the visa application rules

I know, but following the immigration rules, do you think they issue you visa if you don't put up to 800 quid per month in your account?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2015
honeric01:

Do you know you're talking about a ex-head of state?
Do you know he's entitled to pension that covers education for his kids?
Also as an ex-military top man, he's got pension too that covers education for his kids...

Now, to my relatives, they're in NY and NJ and they school in the universities there.

What else do you want to hear? the question you should be asking is "what kind of school is his daughter attending and does the pension cover the school fees?

Let's start concentrating on sensible issues.
Don't get me wrong! We have talking GMB who they say burrow money to buy his APC presidential form.

To your relatives, what's the name of the institution they attend in NY and NJ, I know a couple of institutions there, there's Stony Brook University, Lehman College, Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. Kindly state the institutions your relatives attend.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ITbomb(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:
Brouhaha, Op you have a valid point but we honestly don't care, we are fools and should be treated as such, most of the animals shouting Sai buhari, GEJ 2019,. . . . . . poor like banicansta, omenka, berem and co who are either jobless or underpaid are left to shout Sai buhari on cyber space.

Give me reasons politicians won't take us for a ride
Did you just call berem an animal? grin
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by urboy1: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
mm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by akereconfi: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
Nihilist:

To let you know that you should farabale

No be only you dey here...

It was pointless fam.

We were talking about UK not Hungary, so there were no grounds bringing in that here

Cheers
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by cedric24: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
At least Mallam Buhari is willing to declare his assets which Pastor Joe has refused to do. He was formerly without sandals now only Baba God knows the size of his fortunes. Who's more honest among the pairs?

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by OLADD: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Mekateka:
It is no surprise to me, because i know from the beginning that Buhari is a lier. What really surprised me is the f00ls in the south who are druming support for Buhari when southern people resident in the north say BIG NO to Buhari because they know who he is. In the north here, Buhari is known to be the head of taunts and thugs, that is why he is always associated with violence. We all saw what his boys did in 2011.
Voting Buhari now is submitting to his intimidations and selling our generation and our children children generations to the slavery of the north.

You got it. I am not sure there's anybody in Nigeria who's 100% comfortable with our political and economic situations but what I detest to my bone marrow is the calibre of politicians in APC who parades themselves as messiahs. I look at Buhari's face and all I see is deceit and sycophancy, a liar and an unrepentant murderer. Can we entrust our lives in the hands of Tinubu, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Lai Mohammed et al , people whose garments are soiled with fraud, embezzlement, certificate forgery, age forgery, drug addiction and peddling? I formed my opinion about APC the day the party came out with PHOTOCHROMIC BALLOT PAPER allegation sequel to their electoral loss in Ekiti. How could normal human beings go to such an extent just to score political point and bring down opponents? That's satanic. Jonathan truly has his shortcomings as a leader but he has shown in clear terms to be comparatively better than those apostles of "change" in APC. I will prefer him 10times over Buhari anytime, any day.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
& why u should my child school in a country ruled by some clueless klepto? where corruption induced strike xtends a 4 yrs course to 8? A land where nothing works?...#change2015!
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by bashydemy(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Emmydo360:
all I knw is .... buhari is a scam... I bet u... his running mate will be "times 10" as dumb as sambo if he dey r elected.... buhari has been contesting for d past two election but he failed... I was in Kano wen he did his campaign for the previous election.. he said Nigeria will be in a total mess if he is not elected ... right from d moment the result came out.. I was a victim cus my friends house got burnt in Kano and there was killing everywhere since dat moment up till now... and now he is using dat to challenge Jonathan for wrong governance.. hav u ever asked urself who is feeding d missing chibok gals...? I knw d God is serve is not asleep... he who is behind dis insurgences will die a shamful death..GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Can you explain what he mean by the bold statement up there? It's a campaign strategies and no harms meaning to it, But the nuisance PDP took it wrong beside Kano state Governor as at then is a PDP man so who know what might happened then.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2015
How would the masses pay the increased schools? With increasingly unemployment? Is it how your masters wan to cripple the economy? building more schools without equiping existing ones.

bushdoc9919:

GEJ is building more schools...good....but no thought to future funding.(Past leaders built a lot of schools....)

(Which is going to become more difficult now that oil prices are dropping).

I think His Excellency needs to raise school fees,privatize universities, and use the saved money to fund primary and secondary education more.

And he should get us off oil...because we have become so oil and resource dependent....that we are not willing to work hard at making our education system practical, innovative and strong....and yes, it goes for all levels of government.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=18pt]BAD BELLE JEALOUSY HAS DONE MORE HARM TO NIGERIANS THAN CORRUPTION.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND HER FATHER AS A GENERAL IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY CAN AFFORD TO SEND HER TO SCHOOL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. AND OP, BUHARI HAS NEVER USED THE SON OR DAUGHTER OF ANYONE FOR POLITICAL VIOLENCE. THE INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED CHILDREN OF THE POOR WHO ARE MOSTLY OUT OF SCHOOL WILLINGLY ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED AS POLITICAL THUGS AND HOODLUMS AND BUHARI HAS NEVER HIRED ANYONE LIKE GEJ WHO HAS HIRED FORMER POLITICAL THUGS AND TERRORISTS POSTURING AS MILITANTS IN THE NIGER DELTA TO ASSAULT THE OPPOSITION IN RIVERS AND DELTA STATES. DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE IGNORANT OF. HAVE YOU EVER WORKED FOR ANY PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN IN NIGERIA?
ALL THE TIME I WORKED FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN OF ALHAJI BAMANGA TUKUR IN THE NRC, WE NEVER ENGAGED THESE HOODLUMS WHO ARE JOBLESS AND GO ON RAMPAGE TO ATTACK AND LOOT IN PUBLIC RIOTS. NOBODY SENT THEM. [/size]

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by nowemi: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2015
U can't have 1million in ur acct and be able to take somebody abroad to schl its amost impossible comon let's tink we are educated youths here. If this is true buhari is a rich man. And dass dat he shuld stop lyin. To me its not a crime to be rich and be contesting for presidency,nigerians voted abiola despite his wealth just be good and we will vote for u. If dis news is true I will not vote for him
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Weah96: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2015
nowemi:
U can't have 1million in ur acct and be able to take somebody abroad to schl its amost impossible comon let's tink we are educated youths here. If this is true buhari is a rich man. And dass dat he shuld stop lyin. To me its not a crime to be rich and be contesting for presidency,nigerians voted abiola despite his wealth just be good and we will vote for u. If dis news is true I will not vote for him

Precisely. Wealth is not a crime. Nigerian leaders are notorious for being wealthy anyway. But I detest self righteous liars. It's a bad omen.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by teejah03(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg where is Jonathan children? Beside an ordinary man who is not a politician send their kids abroad to school.. So OP if you parent can't afford to send you abroad does not mean others can't...
U need to get wat op is saying,dont argue out of context
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Emmydo360:
they know the truth

1 Like

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Emmydo360(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
Can you explain what he mean by the bold statement up there? It's a campaign strategies and no harms meaning to it, But the nuisance PDP took it wrong beside Kano state Governor as at then is a PDP man so who know what might happened then.
I wish I could get the link to u from YouTube.. he also said it in dis present campaign. people will misquote him thinking dat its Jonathan he is referring to... let me ask u dis... do u think the northern Nigeria will be at peace and accept defeat if buhari lost dis election..? even if buhari wins.. the Muslims will still be persecuting d christains. and it will become worst if he lost... buhari is a scam... una eyes go open wen una realise it and it will be too late to turn bk time.. well.. we will still endure. its just widin a phase of 4 yrs
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by obosirow: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerians, shine thine eyes!

Vote Buhari, Vote Islamization (SHARIA)

Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]BAD BELLE JEALOUSY HAS DONE MORE HARM TO NIGERIANS THAN CORRUPTION.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND HER FATHER AS A GEN IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY CAN AFFORD TO SEND HER TO SCHOOL ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. AND OP, BUHARI HAS NEVER USED THE SON OR DAUGHTER OF ANYONE FOR POLITICAL VIOLENCE. THE INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED CHILDREN OF THE POOR WHO ARE MOSTLY OUT OF SCHOOL WILLING ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED AS POLITICAL THUGS AND HOODLUMS AND BUHARI HAS NEVER HIRED ANYONE LIKE GEJ WHO HAS HIRED FORMER POLITICAL THUGS AND TERRORISTS POSTURING AS MILITANTS IN THE NIGER DELTA TO ASSAULT THE OPPOSITION IN RIVERS AND DELTA STATES. [/size]
Is there no Sharia school in the North? cool
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2015
joseph1832:
Don't get me wrong! We have talking GMB who they say burrow money to buy his APC presidential form.

To your relatives, what's the name of the institution they attend in NY and NJ, I know a couple of institutions there, there's Stony Brook University, Lehman College, Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. Kindly state the institutions your relatives attend.

Can we please stick to topic? GMB didn't say he borrowed money to buy APC form, rather he asked his bank manager to honor his check even if his account is in green, blue or black, how does this equal "borrowing"? kindly go back to that article to read the full details, he wasn't sure if the amount he had in his account was enough to pay for the form, (Issued check) hence the reason the "whether in red, green or black" statement.

Stop derailing, stick to the topic, i am not entitled to tell you the color of my underwear (singlet).

Can't an average Nigerian send their wards/kids abroad to study? yes or no?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Weah96:

Precisely. Wealth is not a crime. Nigerian leaders are notorious for being wealthy anyway. But I detest self righteous liars. It's a bad omen.

DID BUHARI LIE TO YOUR FATHER?

NON ENTITIES ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND EASILY SWAYED BY THE BOURGEOISIE OF THE RULING CLASS.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by brownlord: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2015
ITbomb:

Did you just call berem an animal? grin

who/what is berem?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2015
What op is saying is pointless. I have cousins and nephews in Canada schooling. they have never ruled Nigeria before. Let say Buhari has a cattle farm, do you how much he can realized from there? They have said he hasn't improved himself ever since he left the govt. I look at them and laugh. Silly religious and ethnic bigots. Op should expect buhari to be as poor as he is.

teejah03:

U need to get wat op is saying,dont argue out of context
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Is there no Sharia school in the North? cool

BUHARI WILL NOT FORCE HIS CHILDREN OR ANYONE TO IMPRESS HIM.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

YOU ARE JUST BIGOTED.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by joseph1832(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2015
honeric01:

Can we please stick to topic? GMB didn't say he borrowed money to buy APC form, rather he asked his bank manager to honor his check even if his account is in green, blue or black, how does this equal "borrowing"? kindly go back to that article to read the full details, he wasn't sure if the amount he had in his account was enough to pay for the form, (Issued check) hence the reason the "whether in red, green or black" statement.

Stop derailing, stick to the topic, i am not entitled to tell you the color of my underwear (singlet).
I hear you!. If you know you don't want to tell a thing, never mention it. Anyway GMB is ma man, even if his daughter is schooling on the moon!.
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by AZeD1(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2015
akereconfi:

I know, but following the immigration rules, do you think they issue you visa if you don't put up to 800 quid per month in your account?
Nope
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by honeric01(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2015
joseph1832:
I hear you!. If you know you don't want to tell a thing, never mention it. Anyway GMB is ma man, even if his daughter is schooling on the moon!.

So what is the essence of your comment against the man allowing his daughter to school in the uk?
Re: Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2015
[size=18pt]TWO OF MY YOUNGER SISTER'S DAUGHTERS ARE SCHOOLING IN CANADA AND IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL.
IT IS ONLY A BIG DEAL TO INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED PEOPLE.
SCHOOLING IN THE UK AND US CAN EVEN BE CHEAPER THAN GOING TO SOME PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Picture Of President Elect With His VP In Office This Morning / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. / Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.