Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix (731 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix by jauntty: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2015
"@shadysheikh: Hi @Zahra3_ ..heard your dad jailed my dad plenty years ago!seeing u now I know my dad must have been wrong..I no dey support bad thing..Dm?"

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix by jauntty: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2015
"@IAMCALEBDAN: "@KingUcheOdoh: Hi @Zahra3_ I need to learn how to tie my scarf, care to teach me
Re: Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix by jauntty: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2015
"@BadmanSophss: I like you. I love your tribe. Your tweets *whistles* "@Zahra3_: I'm really not sure wat world #PDP is in.. Pretty amazing frustrating 💭😏""
Re: Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix by jauntty: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2015
"@ThaSoulReaver_: Now following @Zahra3_ ...I have been a Buhari supporter right from birth..infact,my friends even call me Buhari sef"

1 Like

Re: Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2015
fake tweets....haahahahahahahaha

op....ur sense dey with ur mentor the terrorist abi??

issorite!!!!

continue........kikikikikikikikiiki
Re: Some Funny Tweets To Zahra Buhari As She "Broke" Twitter With Her Gorgeous Pix by jauntty: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2015
The tweets r real bro and I support Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

^^^^ / The APC Supporter Who Wrote This Should Be Flogged / EPZ Crisis: Jonathan Sues For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.