Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,552 members, 7,972,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

*** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** (4310 Views)

Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
LajaLaba:
The guy is right no argument!No be today
I hear you
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by HzRF(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:
It's a two way thing, understanding is key. First, for farmers to raise 5BN, it actually means GEJ admin has been good to them, thus the productivity. Kudos to GEJ.
Second, for the farmers to give the money to Buhari shows their displeasure with GEJ and their loss of confidence in him. Like I say, it's a two way thing.
Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
WorkWithEyram:

I hope he is not throwing his money down the drain.
His money or our money?

1 Like

Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

His money or our money?
Abeg ask me again oooo
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by Change2015(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

The sad truth is GEJ surrounded himself with incompetent hands.

Birds of a feather...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:

The sad truth is GEJ surrounded himself with incompetent hands.
A good leader knows the people he chooses abi?
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by Dahveydson(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
WorkWithEyram:

A good leader knows the people he chooses abi?
True..
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
aguiyi:

Opunu , so GEJ gave money to yam farmers.

Another APC dolt.

Why have all APC governors refused to domesticate the freedom of information act in their states yet they are promising a fight against corruption.

GEJ did it at federal level, Amaechi and his cronies should dare it at state level if truly they are corruption free

APC has shouted the most and yet the public cannot know hownfunds are spent on projects intended for their benefit.. every public action is now a secret in the APC government. Hediots

2 Likes

Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
voltron:

APC has shouted the most and yet the public cannot know hownfunds are spent on projects intended for their benefit.. every public action is now a secret in the APC government. Hediots

hmmmmm...... These politicians.... Na wa ooo
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
voltron:

Could it be that they are assuming their hand
writings are on the wall for everyone to see?

Sometimes, it is good to blog one's own horn I guess
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
WorkWithEyram:

Could it be that they are assuming their hand
writings are on the wall for everyone to see?

Sometimes, it is good to blog one's own horn I guess

If i gave you 16years to perform an action that globally and locally takes at most 2 years to achieve.. would you not wonder where all the money went those 14years?
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
voltron:

If i gave you 16years to perform an action that globally and locally takes at most 2 years to achieve.. would you not wonder where all the money went those 14years?
Abi ooo... Na wana money they dey chop so?
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by bashydemy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
aguiyi:

Opunu , so GEJ gave money to yam farmers.

Another APC dolt.

Why have all APC governors refused to domesticate the freedom of information act in their states yet they are promising a fight against corruption.

GEJ did it at federal level, Amaechi and his cronies should dare it at state level if truly they are corruption free
If it wasn't signed you think the likes of wike will just be spewing rubbish in river state? wake up from your slumber... Same is Obanikoro in Lagos etc
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
bashydemy:
If it wasn't signed you think the likes of wike will just be spewing rubbish in river state? wake up from your slumber... Same is Obanikoro in Lagos etc

hmmmmm
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by anonimi: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
WorkWithEyram:

Have you seen page 58 of the guardian newspaper of today, 14th January 2014?

Jonathan's campaign manager put up an advert which reads

"Yam farmers contribute N5bn to Buhari's campaign. Clearly, President Jonathan's
agricultural reforms are working.

Progressively changing Nigeria"

Signed Forward Nigeria.

Fellow Nairalanders, let me ask you a question. If you are dating a lady, and you
give her money, and she goes to give the money to your rival, what does that
tell you?

Has Jonathan's campaign team started promoting Buhari?

How is that a campaign for Buhari?
Rather it is a confirmation of he success of Jonathan/Sambo agricultural transformation, ASSUMING the 5,000,000 yam donation sold at N1,000 each to raise N5 billion actually took place.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by anonimi: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dahveydson:
It's a two way thing, understanding is key. First, for farmers to raise 5BN, it actually means GEJ admin has been good to them, thus the productivity. Kudos to GEJ.

Second, for the farmers to give the money to Buhari shows their displeasure with GEJ and their loss of confidence in him. Like I say, it's a two way thing.

You are very correct in both statements.
However have you seen any report on the actual donation of the 5,000,000 yams sold at N1,000 per tuber to raise the purported N5 billion
If NOT, then one can conclude that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC realise the success of the agricultural TRANSFORMATION by the Jonathan/Sambo team and were trying to tell a LIE as usual about raising funds for the broke a'ss pensioner through this manifestation of that success. Not so?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

You are very correct in both statements.
However have you seen any report on the actual donation of the 5,000,000 yams sold at N1,000 per tuber to raise the purported N5 billion
If NOT, then one can conclude that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC realise the success of the agricultural TRANSFORMATION by the Jonathan/Sambo team and were trying to tell a LIE as usual about raising funds for the broke a'ss pensioner through this manifestation of that success. Not so?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Like seriously?
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
anonimi:

How is that a campaign for Buhari?
Rather it is a confirmation of he success of Jonathan/Sambo agricultural transformation, ASSUMING the 5,000,000 yam donation sold at N1,000 each to raise N5 billion actually took place.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
I tells that the farmers are not satisfied with Jonathan so they are giving the
proceeds of their farms to further Buhari's cause.

I think you should inform your campaign office.

If the message is confusing to me, then I wonder how many voters will not take
advantage of this campaign message
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by anonimi: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
WorkWithEyram:
I tells that the farmers are not satisfied with Jonathan so they are giving the proceeds of their farms to further Buhari's cause.

Please show us WHERE/HOW exactly the FARMERS gave these proceeds to Buhari's cause.
Thanks.
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by Krest3d: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

Please show us WHERE/HOW exactly the FARMERS gave these proceeds to Buhari's cause.
Thanks.

I am sure you read it well.

Don't add sentiments to this discussion. See objectively
Re: *** Jonathan's Campaign Manager Just Started Campaigning For Buhari*** by WorkWithEyram(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=Krest3d post=29792388][/quote]

If I can interpret the campaign both ways, then you can be sure that,
any other person can interpret it as such.

Jonathan's campaign manager will not be there like you are here trying
to tell those who see the ad what was implied.

Now to the comprehension problem, I hope others can see the difference
between a person who is objective and one who is acting based on
emotions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

News Breaking Nnamdi Kanu Issued Death Threat Against Gov Obiano / Why Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others Must Sign Undertaking – PDP... / David Lyon Is The Least Educated Governor-elect Since Creation Of Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.