Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,531 members, 7,892,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pdp Cancels Campaign In Akure In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Cancels Campaign In Akure In Ondo State (532 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign / Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin / Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Cancels Campaign In Akure In Ondo State by gingger(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Defections Hit Ondo PDP As Jonathan Cancels Campaign.Former Speakers in Ondo State House of Assembly, five Commissioners in Mimiko's administration and eight local government chairmen in Ondo State are right now at a defection rally in Akure where they dumped PDP for APC. Scores of councillors are also part of the defection train. They are being led by former Chief of Staff to the late Governor Segun Agagu, Mr Femi Agagu.The greatest shock at the rally is the defection of former Speaker Victor Olabimtan, a director in President Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation and also a current member of the Federal Civil Service Commission. In all, 46 PDP leaders in Ondo are leading thousands of their supporters to dump PDP for APC at a ceremony currently taking place at APC secretariat along Oyemekun Road, Akure. The defection earthquake has forced Jonathan Campaign Organisation to cancel today campaign in Akure, the Ondo State capital, as majority of known supporters of the President have defected to APC or have traveled out of town. All mobilization efforts for the rally have crashed, forcing PDP leaders to opt for cancellation of Akure rally today(14th). I just confirmed dis position now in a program in AIT- "NIGERIA IN FOCUS"! I sympathise wt Mr President. Do have a nice day as we watch d unfolding of political events in our beloved country nd remember to continually pray for our dear country most esp dis election period. God Bless U!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cancels Campaign In Akure In Ondo State by jingh(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2015
yeah jona is FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Pdp Cancels Campaign In Akure In Ondo State by lawbabs: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Dem never see anything... I see the hands of God moving all over Nigeria. When they used police and soldiers to kill and destabilize #occupyNigeria, I said it that Jonathan has sinned against Nigerians and God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election 101. / Buhari Strikes New Deal With Youths, Women / Before Voting Buhari: Twenty Things History Teaches US By Kennedy Emetulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.