Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,030 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Admonitions And Cry Of A Nairalander! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Admonitions And Cry Of A Nairalander! (433 Views)

The Admonitions And Cry Of A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Admonitions And Cry Of A Nairalander! by Dez80(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Whosover rules this country is not my business as long as i can have access to n enjoy all d basic things a tax paying citizen enjoys in an area he calls a country.
Yes Gej has had a rough ride but lets be true to ourselves,has he being transparent?
He harbours rogues,dines wit criminals,awards thieves n is always seeking counsel and support from people who should be in jail for the atrocities they have done to this country cos He is weak n wields no authority.

Many will use the boko haram issue as a clog in his wheel of progress but we shldnt overlook the fact that he is incompetent n has allow himself to be surrounded by traitors and sycophants hence his lack of judgement on certain issues.
His ministers and other subordinates are now very bold and daring in their thievery n dont give a damn what we the masses think or say and any body who raises a voice is seen as fighting the govt n is sacked(sanusi) n we the southerners will be quick to smell tribalism n ethnicity when one speaks against the misappropriations of this present govt. Have they found the missing 20 billion dollars yet? What is keeping Okonjo-Iweala from releasing the audit report about the 2012 subsidy brouhaha? Is this the kind of govt we shld continue wit? Are we living like we should? I need answers

If Gej is the one we the southerners feel should give us that sense of belonging and remove the mentality of marginalization from our minds, I can wait for another one even if it will take years.
Also let us not forget, our colonial masters handed power to the north when they made Tafewa Balewa a prime minister and our so called wiseacres of the south were contented with the mere governor-general post. And it was cemented when the south of Nigeria was vanguished in the civil war which they(colonial masters) supported immensely .
Like i said earlier, whosoever rules this country whether he wants to rule for life,doesnt concerns me as far as i live in peace,im not denied justice,i have access to all that a good govt provides it citizens,im satisfied.
If our closest representatives like the reps,senate,LGA chairmen n councillors are non-chalant to us in their questionable representations, what hope do we now have in this entity called Nigeria?

Therefore, everybody should cast aside ethnic,tribal and religious cloak and vote for credible men from the LGAs to the National,regardless of their political platforms and fight for CHANGE!

3 Likes

Re: The Admonitions And Cry Of A Nairalander! by olu77(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Welldone bro. You are on point.

1 Like

Re: The Admonitions And Cry Of A Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Couldn't have said it any better. The country is in such shambles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Himker: / 3 Suspects Nabbed By EFCC For N806M Scam / Boko Haram Crisis: Chad Sends Troops To Help Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.