Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,597 members, 7,901,805 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured (21272 Views)

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Supporters Clash With Journalists Over Images / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by M4gunners: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Blame Buhari for this.

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by calaway: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Whenever such thing happen just report the perpetrators to the police. If the Police are too incompetent to act, it is a proof that Jonathan has failed in his responsibilities of protecting lives and properties. However, I cannot tell you to vote the APC candidate for your Governor or as one of your parliamentarian because I don't know them and their antecedents. i can only appeal to you to support the candidacy of Muhammadu Buhari for President so that we can put an end to all these rascality that is going unabated
you mean report to police men like Police commissioner zakari who are BH sympathizers all united in working against GEJ and in favor of theiur fellow islamist party APC so that the reporter can be jailed and you come to blame GEJ? you people sef una too wicked any blood is on your hands.

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
calaway:

you mean report to police men like Police commissioner zakari who are BH sympathizers all united in working against GEJ and in favor of theiur fellow islamist party APC so that the reporter can be jailed and you come to blame GEJ? you people sef una too wicked any blood is on your hands.
Who is the commander-in-chief? What is his job? From what you wrote, Jonathan is incompetent to discharge his function as CinC. That is another reaso we should kick him out
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by spartacuz: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
#UOU2015... Akwa Ibom State... Udom Godswill Akpabio is still a child... I swear! My city's gonna be hot... Tel akpabio to pay salar or we will sell d@ Stadium so we can eat...#silly govt, de comm of police will not do anyting oo...dos guys r so PEEDEEPEE... Well, God bless Nigeria, God Bless China.
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by olaboy001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
dre11:

I don't condole what the APC guy did because he went overboard
But, is it by taking someone life that PDP felt they have to pay him for what he did
Do people value human life like this
Can they create a life........ But, they felt destroying the life makes more sense to them than arresting him and handling him over to the law enforcement officer

We are hear condemning boko haram.......
Aren't these guys boko haram too for taking a life that they can't create
God will deliver us soon
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by calaway: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Who is the commander-in-chief? What is his job? From what you wrote, Jonathan is incompetent to discharge his function as CinC. That is another reaso we should kick him out
kick him out and reward Commissioner zakari bui's paymaster with his position? where is the wisdom in that?

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Robot, when will you retrieve your senses?!
Kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
calaway:

[s]kick him out and reward Commissioner zakari bui's paymaster with his position? where is the wisdom in that[/s]?
Childish
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Wahala90: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
januzaj:
PDP= the party where
*2000 lives=150 lives
*9>15
*200 students < twerking
*stealing is not corruption
* women are meant for stealing not cooking
* office of the president is under office of the first lady
* removing posters is punishable by beating to death
* $21b=#0
* students are meant to spend 7years for 5 years courses
* politicians steal billions of naira and they are rewarded for doing so
* #2000 will be deducted from your salary for chicken worth less than #800
* #4b is meant for food and transportation of a single office
* a person has 10 lives(shekau)
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE
SAIBUHARI2015

Charcoal calling pot black. I am not deceived by the names of parties. When you are aggrieved and don't get a good share of the loot, you join the Aggrieved People's Congress (APC) and shout, "we need a change".

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by victorD3: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Why always PDP? PDP the party of thugs and hoodlums. angry

Are u for real! I mean which party burns the others busses at Jos?

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by calaway: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
barcanista:
Childish
if rewarding evil doers is you idea of maturity then you are truly as evil as you are a liar. anyway was it not you that told lies against the dead(fela)? APC member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Hegenjames(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Baba Iyabo becomes right in this case.Fighting for Nigeria's interest is worth more than fighting for the 'so called' party's interest-this mentality is missing in the brains of some Nigerians.
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by nakedwire(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
januzaj:
PDP= the party where
*2000 lives=150 lives
*9>15
*200 students < twerking
*stealing is not corruption
* women are meant for stealing not cooking
* office of the president is under office of the first lady
* removing posters is punishable by beating to death
* $21b=#0
* students are meant to spend 7years for 5 years courses
* politicians steal billions of naira and they are rewarded for doing so
* #2000 will be deducted from your salary for chicken worth less than #800
* #4b is meant for food and transportation of a single office
* a person has 10 lives(shekau)
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE
SAIBUHARI2015
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Iyawotolu: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
grin

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by calaway: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iyawotolu:
grin

buhari was 30 years old when his wife was born. you honestly think it is a good thing? why must you encourage pedophilia anyhow sha child marriage na una way. grin cool grin

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by aguizm(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fools killing themselves over some motherfuckers whose sons and daughters are living large in foreign counties.

Still using my long spoon to dine with these politicians.

GEJ till lai Mohammed stops lieing

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity,insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society .But at a very close observation at the APC, I am seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representative under PDP .8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of theAPC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is. the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ) please Nigerians i still wonder how can a 72years old change your future when he has already finished his life here on earth how many more years does he have to live be wise...God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Wahala90: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=13pt]"The only thing I can say about Buhari is that he is a failure like my Dad's elder brother who was still pursuing a career at 72 when all his mates are quietly enjoying the fruit of their labour. You can see Buhari's desperation to use this last chance to acquire all he has lost." - Afamba Okunodaba
[/size]
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Kaku123(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
shit!!!
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Jaymima(f): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
pack ur load and come and stay with me in badagry lagos i promise to take care of you i.e if per adventure i impregnated you i will not deny you.
You really are high on your moniker. .. lipsrsealed
Redoil:
pack ur load and come and stay with me in badagry lagos i promise to take care of you i.e if per adventure i impregnated you i will not deny you.
You really are high on your moniker. ..

1 Like

Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by lastpage: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
akinsadeez:
Both sides are at fault. However the security men at that Ntep supermarket should all be arrested. They saw a man running to them with a broken head and blood soaked body and the only thing they could do was to deny him entrance into the supermarket. They then watched as his pursuers caught up with him and presumably killed and pushed him in the gutter. Those guys are too callous. Why are they security men if they couldn't secure the man's life temporarily or arrange for him to quickly taken to an hospital. Their blatant disregard for the man's life contributed to this carnage. If they had helped him maybe all this would have averted.

They should be charged for involuntary Manslaughter!
Aiding and abetting Murder. Period!

Every Citizen is duty bound under the law, to prevent CRIME if they could or to at least help in preventing it. They did not do that in anyway.

But in Nigeria, we know that "LIFE" has no value and thus, our government will just brush it aside.

State Commissioner commented but did not utter one single statement about the MURDER?
What manner of Policeman is that? Is he enforcing the law of the land at all?

Lastpage!
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by SpencerLewis(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Redoil:
APC, since time immemorial have been using bomb kidnapping to terrorise people into submission APC cluellessness personified and megafied to the highest order.
In my local govt some APC topshot paid some boys with claw mark face to remove and deface any PDP poster and to beat up anybody who tries to reason with them or challenge them
All these mosquitoes resistant insecticide are not false.
1. Some of them are APC cyber mosquitoes who have sworn to turn truth upside down against gej as envince on nairaland e.g omenka barcanista berem passingshot et al.
2. Some are APC footsoldiers a.k.a BH who are fond of metamorphosing into mosquitoes so as to escape the bullets of JTF.
3. While the rest are winches and wizard who want to make sure that they fill the 365 large drums of blood b4 they are caught.
I hereby call upon the JTF and the christian prayer warriors in the house to intensify their effort in eradicating them fast so that people can sleep with their two eyes close.
I'm now totally convinced that u are mentally retarded with extremely low IQ. I rest my case.
Quote me LUCIFER, o yes LUCIFER son of the morning (not ur religious imaginary satan or devil) and see what my identical twin brother PLANET VENUS will do to ur microcephalic head.
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by lastpage: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Iyawotolu:
grin

Difference is CLEAR ...like 7Up!

Lastpage!
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Cyprianani(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Abeg all genuine Akwa-Ibom people not to allow the blood sucking APC to destroy the good handwork of Akpabio! Yesterday I saw Buhari's daughter on twetter and she's studying in Russia, a year 4 student for that matter. Here her 73years old father is causing confusion in the mist of our you with no certificate.
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by omololu2020(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
ayonice:
I said it b4 that APC is always a violence and terrorist party, is d same thing fashola is using his tugs called LASMA or what ever u called it to perpetrate in Lagos state. pls let's say NO to this evil party called APC come FAILBUHARI 14th b4 it will be too late.
if u don't lik what LASMA is doing in lagos,u are free to relocate to anoda state.is not a must to live in lagos
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by watchindelta(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
fooollllls undecided undecided undecided die for who? i no pity for them at all lie lie rubbished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ppl that cause u pained 365 days aba.
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by charitybabe: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
dre11:

[s]I now believe OBJ when he said PDP have some killer squad which where trained for this election by these guys activities
[/s]

If I hear say na PDP. U berra watch your words tongue
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by calaway: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by Cyprianani(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
Abeg all genuine Akwa-Ibom people not to allow the blood sucking APC to destroy the good handwork of Akpabio! Yesterday I saw Buhari's daughter on twetter and she's studying UK, a year 4 student for that matter. Here her 73years old father is causing confusion in the mist of our you with no certificate.
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by lastpage: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
calaway:
if rewarding evil doers is you idea of maturity then you are truly as evil as you are a liar. anyway was it you that told lies against the dead(fela)? APC member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

I strongly condemn VIOLENCE especially the taking of human life.

Having said that, l noticed that WE are always quick to ONLY LOOK at the "REACTION/EFFECT"..... while ignoring the "ACTION/CAUSE"!

As a student of Logic, l have imbibed the idea that according to Isaac Newton, "ACTION and REACTION, ....are EQUAL and OPPOSITE".
I also know that "for every EFFECT, there is a CAUSE"

I dont know if the translation in that Video is accurate (since l dont understand the language and cant trust your translation either), but l noticed that Buhari is accused of using the[b] CAVEAT "IF"[/b].... in the said translation!

So, the instruction to "Kill them" was predicated on the condition that "IF" they Rig the election!

[b] Thus, the "Cause/Action" of the violence is not just what Buhari is accused of saying but the RIGGING OF THE ELECTION!

The Violence is thus, the sudden, instantaneous reaction/effect of the Rigging!

In real sense, RIGGING AN ELECTION is not different from a VIOLENT ARMED ROBBERY!
If Armed Robbers came to your house at Night, STOLE and R@APE YOUR WIFE, WILL YOU FOLD YOUR HANDS PASSIVELY OR RISE UP IN ARMS?

Let us call a spade, a Spade! The reason we have "peaceful elections' in places like America is simply because they are able to prevent election Rigging otherwise, you would have seen the other side of Americans and would know that its same of same everywhere in the world.

INEC plans, Money is Spent, Man hours is spent, people spend a whole day in the sun queuing to make sure their voice is heard, to make sure that their CHOICE of Good Governance is upheld..... ONLY for some CRIMINALS to STEAL their VOTE? angry angry

Apart from Murder, Nothing is more Criminal than Election Rigging because it imposes Poverty on the whole Nation by preventing the Citizens from voting out a Criminal Leader.

In as much as l condemn the VIOLENCE (for the innocent lives lost), l think if we could have a way of identifying those who RIG ELECTIONS, they should be tied to a Drum at Bar beach AND SHOT!... Like we do the Armed Robbers in the 70's

STOP BLAMING JUST BUHARI FOR THE CARNAGE, BLAME ALSO, THOSE WHO STEAL THE MANDATE OF THE CITIZENS.

I hope and wish Prof. JEGA would ensure that this coming election is free and fair? We dont want anyone to foster himself on Nigerians, by FORCE!

Let Peace reign, its not do or die, there will always be a "next Election", if you dont win this one[/b]

Lastpage!
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by ifedun2: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
Over what?
Must we always resort to violence?
When will my people leaarn that no politician is worth dying for?
Re: PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Akwa Ibom, 1 killed, Several Injured by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
PDP shaa (I can remember there oriki inside bible....dey came to kill,to steal and to destroy).......bloody party u ar going no wer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Was Absent At Emergency FEC Meeting – Presidency / Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) / 9th National Assembly… Dogara Moves To Retain Speaker’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.