Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,197 members, 7,970,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Are Women So Judgmental? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Women So Judgmental? (510 Views)

Are Women Fit Enough For All Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Judgmental? by dontai(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
I am Browsing through the net, from Nairaland to OLX, browsing through its car section, I saw this Mazda that caught my fancy with an affordable price. After clicking and inspect-zooming the car. I dial the number right below, but to hear it is not existing, I checked the number it's in 23481352........, so I removed the 234 and replaced it with 0. Then dial again, now its ringing but no respond, I put in to a halt after my second attempt. Started doing another things when I saw the number ringing back, I pick the call only to hear a woman voice and the way she queries me, make me want to explain but she is not communicating well, then I drop the call. Then about 5 minutes later her text message pop into my inbox, calling me a 'fool' for calling and not explaining myself. I didn't sees it as any big thing because as a man I don't need to chicken out, not explaining while I dashed into her privacy without giving valid reasons. I called her to explain first of all calling her out for calling me a fool, in my quest of explaining, when she heard ; number, online, car, buy, call u. Lol. She burst into all sort of name calling, thief, lazy man, idiot don't ever call me again. Am like see she don catch thief. Why are women so judgmental? Here is our words trading below:

(1) (Reply)

How Civil Society Helped Block Secret Plot By Lagos Govt., World Bank To Privati / Why I Stopped Wearing Revealing Clothes – Bimbo Akintola / Before U Concluded Or Complain About His Or Her Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.