Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? (908 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
personally, i dont think one should because one thing would lead to another. we are HUMANS!!! what do y'all say about this?
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by fijiano202(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
Shadhark:
personally, i dont think one should because one thing would lead to another. we are HUMANS!!! what do y'all say about this?
what do u mean by stalking? Cos naija Gus hardly stalk ladies...no timeee
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
What's the biggie in giving someone your number?
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by Mimienudles(f): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nothing can happen without your consent. Keep a free mind, it nothing except you have expectations

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by GoodFaith: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
Shadhark:
If you give your stalker your phone number that mean you are interested
You want him?
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by GoodFaith: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
MzPreshie:
What's the biggie in giving someone your number?
What is the biggie
The man will warm his way into your heart
Women-- Likely telling him all the negative stuff about your man
Guess what?
dude will take advantage of your weak moment
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

What is the biggie
The man will warm his way into your heart
Women-- Likely telling him all the negative stuff about your man
Guess what?
dude will take advantage of your weak moment
So the only number in your list is your girlfriend's and family's (and maybe friends too)? If I love my man enough, another guy can't warm his way in. Whatever happened to self-control?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
Nothing can happen without your consent. Keep a free mind, it nothing except you have expectations
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by prettyjo(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
nothing wrong with it.but you must always set your boundaries
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by GoodFaith: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
MzPreshie:
So the only number in your list is your girlfriend's and family's (and maybe friends too)? If I love my man enough, another guy can't warm his way in. Whatever happened to self-control?
No, Have old friends
I just called up a friend , I have not spoke to in about 20 year
Guess what ? I don't think it was a good ideal to speak to her ( we met in College I was in my second year and she was a freshman but she is a girl ok)
we man have away of warm ourselves into a woman heart
It just take time
Talk nice and be supportive
she tell you all the bad things about her BF and she forget to said the good things
Men will tell you what you want to hear
I call it staying on the shadows
Self control-- Yes but not at your weak moment
You let things play itself out
As soon as the weak moment come
You step up your game
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
GoodFaith:

No, Have old friends
I just called up a friend , I have not spoke to in about 20 year
Guess what ? I don't think it was a good ideal to speak to her ( we met in College I was in my second year and she was a freshman but she is a girl ok)
we man have away of warm ourselves into a woman heart
It just take time
Talk nice and be supportive
she tell you all the bad things about her BF and she forget to said the good things
Men will tell you what you want to hear
I call it staying on the shadows
Self control-- Yes but not at your weak moment
You let things play itself out
As soon as the weak moment come
You step up your game

Say bad things about my man to a male (who might be a 'toaster')? Nah... I aint that silly. So its when I open myself to you that you'd know my weak point. Nothing wrong in being friends with a guy, no?
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
Tz doze Psycho abroad dat stalk gehz ooo ...we aint gat Time here to stalk ..cause money can change ya attitude towards us ..xo we go make d money first ..den u be d 1 stalking us
Re: Is It Okay To Give Your Number To Someone Stalking You While In A Relationship? by nairabetguru(m): 5:09am On Apr 05, 2015
MzPreshie:

Self control for mouth only......prevention is beta dan cure

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Rich Dude Who Can't Find True Love / Somebody Help! / You Won't Believe This Can Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.