Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,557 members, 7,944,668 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola (917 Views)

I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike / Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by chacoonder(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Tuesday said President Goodluck Jonathan’s comment that his generation had failed Nigerians was personal to him. He told the President to accept responsibility for his failure to address the challenges confronting the nation. Fashola spoke at a town hall meeting organised by the State Ministry of Transportation which had transport unions, including the National Union of Road Transport Workers’ in attendance. The governor said the president should summon courage and own up to his government’s failures in the last six years rather than point accusing fingers to past leaders. He said, “He (Jonathan) said his generation has failed; he should account for himself. I refuse to be part of the generation the President is referring to. “He is in his 50s, I am also in my 50s. But I don’t want to join that generation because my own generation has not failed; I have done well on my job and I am proud to say so. If he has failed, let him account for himself, he should not include us.” The governor said the issues that would form the basis of debate for the elections would be how well the citizens of the nation had fared under the present administration. Fashola said he was pained about the situation in the North East region of the country where citizens had become refugees in their country due to the inability of the government to tame Boko Haram. He said, “Instead of telling you how he plans to secure the nation, our president was telling you they tried to kill him four years ago and we did not know. That is a serious national security issue because nobody wants our Commander-in-Chief dead. If anybody tries to kill him, we should have known. And if I was Commander-in-Chief, and the person who tries to kill me is in a South African jail, I will ask that he should be repatriated to Nigeria to face punishment.” Fashola accused President Jonathan of looking for sympathy to woo voters ahead of the presidential election.

This is a hard knock from Fasho to Gej.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-failed-not-his-generation-fashola/
Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by hushmail: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
season of pointing accusing fingers

my generation has failed is a generic statement
Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by chacoonder(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
hushmail:
season of pointing accusing fingers

my generation has failed is a generic statement

Yeah and he (Gej) really goofed for making such statement.
Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by lacasa: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
It's like blaming/calling the whole bag of beans rotten cos one seed is rotten undecided

GEJ has indicted himself on so many occasions, its a wonder how he is not in jail yetm

Anybody who votes n supports a self acclaimed FAILURE is an ignoamus

Sincerely.

Fashola, as direct as ever

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by size38: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
I wanted to reply GEJ in the manner governor replied him. But as governor Fashola gave GEJ a very perfect response I therefore rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by chacoonder(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
lacasa:
It's like blaming/calling the whole bag of beans rotten cos one seed is rotten undecided

GEJ has indicted himself on so many occasions, its a wonder how he is not in jail yetm

Anybody who votes n supports a self acclaimed FAILURE is an ignoamus

Sincerely.

Fashola, as direct as ever
You are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by falconey(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Everybody dey find who to blame
Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by clubone0501: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
GEJ can lie for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Failed, Not His Generation..says Gov.fashola by lacasa: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2015
chacoonder:
You are so on point.
wink

(1) (Reply)

US General Says If Boko Haram Were In "White" Africa, US Would Be Interested! / Nigeria's 35million Barrels Of Crude Oil Remain Unsold / Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.