Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? (1450 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / All My Posts Removed / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hey, Newbie here.
I dont get why the antispam bot has removed my posts and banned me from certain topics with no good reason.
Any help would be nice, thanks.
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
cos the post is.....

REMOVABLE...

lols
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
cos the post is.....

REMOVABLE...

lols
Lolol
Thats not nice. My post just had a link in it, nothing antispam-bot-worthy.
I would appreciate actual help thank you.
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by DONOCSO(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Check your post well, you can't out smart Nairaland. The AI involved is even wiser its programmers.
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2015
DONOCSO:
Check your post well, you can't out smart Nairaland. The AI involved is even wiser its programmers.
Aii. Thanks bruh.... i'll look up the rules again.
Is there anyway i can talk to someone in charge tho??
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
kelyna:

Lolol
Thats not nice. My post just had a link in it, nothing antispam-bot-worthy.
I would appreciate actual help thank you.
have called SEUN!!

he will rectify it sharp sharp...winks!!!
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
have called SEUN!!

he will rectify it sharp sharp...winks!!!
undecided are you messing with me now?? sad
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
kelyna:

undecided are you messing with me now?? sad
i fit mess with u??

my yanch nor reach dat level ooo

at least your yanch is bigger dan mine...

please find ur size abeg....lols

like seriously....

y are u sounding mean now??

tot we were trashing out an issue...
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i fit mess with u??

my yanch nor reach dat level ooo

at least your yanch is bigger dan mine...

please find ur size abeg....lols

like seriously....

y are u sounding mean now??

tot we were trashing out an issue...
Rotfl. I didnt mean that in a bad way, just wanted to know if you actually helped out for sure.
Sometimes i miss the joke undecided, im a wierdo...lolol
No hard feelings??
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2015
kelyna:

Rotfl. I didnt mean that in a bad way, just wanted to know if you actually helped out for sure.
Sometimes i miss the joke undecided, im a wierdo...lolol
No hard feelings??
was shivering ooo....

how can an angel like u start doing messing competition??....lols

nor mind me jor....

i nor know seun self...not to talk of say i get e number...

for wia??

lols....

but just wait...he might have seen ur complaints...he may work on it soon
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 15, 2015
It bans you for spamming the forum. You already know that.
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by DONOCSO(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2015
kelyna:
Aii. Thanks bruh.... i'll look up the rules again.
Is there anyway i can talk to someone in charge tho??

use the mail mod link at the top of every section.
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2015
DONOCSO:

use the mail mod link at the top of every section.
Oh aiit, just did that....thanks
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
was shivering ooo....

how can an angel like u start doing messing competition??....lols

nor mind me jor....

i nor know seun self...not to talk of say i get e number...

for wia??

lols....

but just wait...he might have seen ur complaints...he may work on it soon
Lol
You're funny
I hope so, just sent him a mail.
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2015
kelyna:

Lol
You're funny
I hope so, just sent him a mail.
better of that way..
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by kelyna(f): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you guys, it's been rectified cheesy grin
Re: Why Do The Antispam Bots Keep Removing My Posts?? by anonimi: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oga Seun & super mods,

May I also use this thread to notify that two of my posts - one today and the other yesterday in Family & Politics sections respectively were chopped off by the anti spam bot.
Could you please check and correct.

More importantly I will greatly appreciate how the anti spam bot works so I can avoid falling into its trap, so to speak.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

THE BEST Moniker On Nairaland (my Opinion) / 20 Types Of People We Met In Secondary School / How A Lady Was Forced To Make Love With A Dog And A Horse For Money [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.