Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is Buhari Insolvent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Insolvent? (615 Views)

14 Nigerian States Insolvent, Have Ridiculously Low Internal Revenue – Report / Please Help! Is Buhari Actually Deaf? / "This Is Buhari Documentary" Currently Showing On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Insolvent? by linuxuser(m): 3:56am On Jan 15, 2015
It’s now an open secret that the daughter attends the Surrey University in the UK. When I checked on the university's website, the Tuition fee is £16,600 per year.- http://www.surrey.ac.uk/undergraduate/microbiology. The tuition fee excludes what she spends on accommodation, feeding, transportation, maintenance and other associated cost. Incidentally, about 3 weeks into November last year, I summarised what I spend in a year as a student and my calculation was N6,259,500.00 per year. A year before, I spoke with one of my trainee staff who confirmed that her parents pays about £22,000.00 per year for her studies. That sum does not include her house rent because she stays with her uncle. So we can readily assume that Buhari's daughter's expenses will surely be more than £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 a year at the least.
Now the question is this, where does this money comes from? The Buhari supporters said that he earns 23m naira a month. Some said 2.3 naira a month. We understand that he said he only had 1.0m naira on his account (or somebody said it for him) but he did not deny it so we can say its true that all he had was 1m naira on his account. He borrowed money to obtain his APC Ticket form right? Probably because he is broke?

The issue is not whether it is good or bad for him to send his daughter to overseas. The problem is, is he lying that he only have 1m naira on his account?. Or is it that someone is helping him to lie? If Buhari is a self-employed, does he pay tax? How much does he declare on his tax returns or are former head of States exonerated from paying tax or is again that someone also helps him to pay his tax liability or he does not pay any tax all?

If this man cannot afford to pay for her daughter, cannot afford most of his expenses because supporters keep paying for him, does it mean he is INSOLVENT? Is an insolvent man the person to lead us? Someone that cannot take care of his immediate family does he quality to lead 160m people? It we take it that truly people are paying for him, is this without any hope of anything? The bible says that "He that is not able to provide for him family is worse than an Infidel. I do not know what the Quran says but I can assume that it will say the same. Is Buhari not worst more than Infidel?

So the Million Naira question is: IS BUHARI INSOLVENT?
Re: Is Buhari Insolvent? by emeka2847: 4:31am On Jan 15, 2015
Guy these your figures are misleading.
These days, even market women do send their kids to school there.
Re: Is Buhari Insolvent? by ruffp: 5:19am On Jan 15, 2015
See as ur joblessness and desperation dey make u analyse another man finances. Go and sell ur vote to the thieves that have rendered u jobless and stop disturbing our senses with such unnecessary post!

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Insolvent? by linuxuser(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
What is misleading in the figures? Ok then no wonder the number of students have reduced.
emeka2847:
Guy these your figures are misleading.
These days, even market women do send their kids to school there.
Re: Is Buhari Insolvent? by ochejoseph(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015
A party whose National Leader is retired drug Baron is not the entity that will lead Nigeria to the promise Land!

While Buhari was Killing people using a Backdated Law Tinubu was Busy selling heroine and cocaine in the US!
Now they want us to Belive they are they change we need How?

What Hope does young people have under the APC

They have an opportunity to appoint or elect a Young National chairman they. Choosed a 76 year old Great Grand Father

A Golden opportunity came to present a Young presidential aspirant they rigged it in favour of a 73 year old

NOT done the allotted the Vice presidential Candidate slot to a drug Baron who appointed a stooge who is anything but young!

Even the traditional National Youth leadership of the Party reserved for young people was taken away from them and given to a 52 year old former HOR aspirant!

Young People have No future Under APC!, the Youngest Governorship Candidates are in the PDP, Nasko and Udom two young men with a lot of promise!

The National youth Leader of the PDP was elected at 30 the minister of Foreign affairs is less than 35 !

Governance in the 21 st century will be driven by information Technology Placing analogue politicians to manage a world that is increasing driven by the adoption of broadband is a Mistake young Nigerians must not make Come Feb 14

May God Help us to Vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Vote For Jonathan By Gbenga Olorunponmi / Interesting Observant / Why JONATHAN Thinks He Must Win.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.