Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,665 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) (58994 Views)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
LizyL:
CHAI!!!
dere is GOD OOOO...

gej all the way

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by spikesC(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
Out of 14 contestants, the people has decided to kill themselves over just 2 who are already confirmed baggages. And they said the country will be better grin
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by robay(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Welder he get certificate o or he no get,i will still vote 4 him,Bleep pdp

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by diallodurali: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmm...you guys are just blabbing about Gen Buhari not having a certificates are not following up the trends right? I assure u guys that he has a B.sc from U.S War college and it has been published online okay. You guys should stop your skirmish and delprable comments, please.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by hansad: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Propaganda sha...

Find attached the form he submitted to INEC

Go to your LGA INEC Office, they have it on the wall there pasted.

Got this from KOSOFE LGA, Lagos

I wonder what has SSCE got to do with good governance.

What has GEJ brought?

I saw them listing Shoprite as part of his achievements... Fools... When they noticed ur economy is dwindling, wont they come into your country to a simple grocery market that is meant for the citizens?

It is simple mathematics...

For you to go to two colleges, it means Advanced Diploma / HND... at least...

To convince you that I attended primary and secondary schools, I must provide the originals of the certificate awarded me for attendance and passing the examinations. If I lost the certificates, I have to approach the awarding institutions for remedy.

U Buharist ought to be real, or give it up. Let Buhari provide the originals of his school leaving certificate as required by law or stop wasting his time, because at any point, even a pupil lawyer must stop him.

3 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by gambus007(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
yorke1:
no way! This illiterate Aboki can only be the president of this great country in his dream.

I am more capable, competent, vibrate, articulate, energetic and qualify more than GMB. Its a shame this is what APC have to offer.
Mr Man,someone with ssce is an illiterate to u?can you define literate and illiterate?smiles!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by jtina(f): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
miteolu:
Baby1234 of NL said

''At the time of entering the military, what was the educational requirement? If he was required only a WASC and has built on that qualification with diploma's, courses and experience then he is fit. He served grew through the ranks, and retired from the military with a WASC, then why should he be unfit for the presidency?

What does the constitution say about his eligibility. Does it say at a minimum BSC?

The fact is his experience and track record should cover all evidence of doubt.

After all we have seen the wonders of a PhD''

He shud hv improved on his qualifications overtime if he isn't a backward(bokoharam, say no to education) person. Evn OBJ did. Knowing dat Nigerian hz grown and is more computalised. 4 crying out loud, dis is d jet age. Let no illiterate take us backward. 4ward eva. Gbam

3 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
shaboti:
Please do not vote this man..

I cannot believe these APC e-warriors almost coaxed me into believin buhari is some saviour.. their jazz don clear. They are tryin sha but..

GEJ till 2019. Amen
and AMEN!!!!
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Chazzyboy: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
So?
He is far better than that so called PhD holder called GEJ?
which side u belong
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:
Yes ke.. He got the best qualification..

WASC IS WAR AGAINST STEALING AND CORRUPTION

Sai Buhari grin
you see ur life
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by eleko1: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
BUHARI will surely complete his tenure(that Yah Adua"May he sleep well"didn't completed his own doesn't mean BUHARI won't.@ 72 years,he's still Young"Bible Sense"and of cos Nobody knw when he/she will 'slept'. GMB.............ASO ROCK STRAIGHT
hansad:

OmoYoobao......ooooooooo, U are rooting for Osibanjo to take over after old Buhari serves for a short term; u do not love Buharioooooooooo!!!

But born to rule no go allow una and Osibanjooooooooo!!! Visit history
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by NoContract(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shame on APC. Even the WASC we cannot verify, APC is just showing us Pictures. They are counting on the millions of blind votes that Buhari will bring from the people he has kept impoverished, uneducated and has used the weapon of Religion (sharia) to oppress over the years. I just feel sorry for enlightened Nigerians that will vote this man next month.

APC says he has experience. Now lets look at his experience

Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;

Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985

Now can someone tell me the remote cause of Insecurity in the North East.? If that illiterate mallam value education, BokoHaram would not have surfaced in the first place because he would have made efforts on Education both as governor and head of State in this region.

What was her achievement in the educational sector during her tenure? Ask the hypocritical woman. Untop all her degrees.

and you the change-abhorring pig that posted the picture, how old are you? are you married? do you have a kid or kids or siblings you pay for their school fees? How inhumanly daft can you be?

I will always repeat.

Education (especially certificates as the cases may be here) does not quantify maturity or a good candidate. A goat will always be a goat even if he school for Havard.

If Buhari like, make he present his mobile phone receipt or the last recharge card wey he load, I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM

HYPOCRITICAL EDUCATED ILLITERATES.

2 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
ZionJay:
Even if he presents an empty A4 paper or Nepa bill. I will still vote for him.A living dog is better than a dead lion.Jonaclueless must go back to Otuoke. thats all!
you see your life??

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Ebbunwa(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
It is true that transformation of our great country is not totally dependent on the academic qualification of the president, but how can the main opposition party present someone with such low credentials to contest for the office of the presidency. I am not sure education will be at his priority when he takes the mantle of leadership. Anyway, let us believe Osibanjo will make up for his academic deficiency.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by jayoakland: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
GMB I know, GEJ I know in presidential race, please who r Dez oda names am seeing here?? Joker I guess. Cos am seeing hence hearing of dem for d 1st. Is wea we r not Nigeria or aren't dey campaigning for d presidential election dey must have bought form for.? Just curious shaa.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
as long as he think and have sense than jonathan.

I say BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT
you see ur life??

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
So?
He is far better than that so called PhD holder called GEJ?

Yes he is..
Phd in Zoology

Doctor of wild animals.. Chaiii. diaris godu o..

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by jayoakland: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
GMB I know, GEJ I know in presidential race, please who r Dez oda names am seeing here?? Jokers I guess. Cos am seeing, hence hearing of dem for d 1st. Is wea we r not Nigeria or aren't dey campaigning for d presidential election dey must have bought form for.? Just curious shaa.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by babestella: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2015
Please publish his WASC result. Not a paper listing.

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Even if Buhari show me him death Certificate I go still vote am.
you see your life??
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Wait a minute If Buhari should lose next month election what will happen?

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:

Sai Buhari grin
You just made my morning happy. Lovely comment!

cheesy cheesy
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by dvee2: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Funny certificate alone can never be a measure for education. If certificate alone is a measure of education and competency, Nigeria would have been a first world. paper qualifications are everywhere, it's the training you acquire that will give you an edge, that is why employers will always ask for experience. Going by the training Buhari has through his career, it's equivalent to a professor, so cut this out.
patrickdarlins:
you see ur life

Wetin do your life undecided

lilly88:
make u dey dere d deceive ur self ......sai Buhari ni sai Bufailure nko lols

Hehehehe

Sai Tonto Dikeh grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by 100Cents: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
That is an equivalent of Common Entrance.

What an insult on all APCians.

You guys can do better.

3 Likes

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by jingh(f): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
you see ur life??
you see your head
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by abadaura1122: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
This is not our problem. JEG must be out of ASOROCK GOD grace. GMBaba 2015
A man with Zoology do nothing but killing people stealing people's money. Hahahahaha sai Buhari 2015.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2015
No wonder he has bn treating us like animals..he got degrees in zoology.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by fxskye: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2015
I can see some Nigerians missed it out all.

The question is "what is the minimum educational qualification requirement for the post of president"..........The answer is school cert. (WASC) or its equivalent.

If a candidate wishes, he could stick to that minimum or provide more qualification.

What issue are you making out of this?
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by makzeze: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
kidwave:
Next month's election is getting interesting by the day as INEC released this shocking spreadsheet that detailed the educational qualifications of all 14 presidential aspirants. APC's Muhammadu Buhari, from the list just has a WASC qualification (he claims his other certificates are with the military) whereas his running mate Prof Osinbajo has an LLB Law degree and a BL. PDP's President Jonathan has a PhD (Zoology) and vice president Sambo has a masters degree (Architecture)

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/so-gen-buhari-has-just-wasc-certificate.html
@OP, the minimum qualification required is WASC.
So Buhari has met the requirement.
Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by anonimi: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Akranez:

Sai Buhari grin

A man who claims to have passed an exam but is telling different STORIES to avoid showing the certificate is the baba of CORRUPTION!
QED!!!

BTW, why separate stealing AND corruption? Does it mean you finally agree along with other supporters of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC that indeed there is a DIFFERENCE between stealing and corruption

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2015
eleko1:
It is better to have a WAEC sch cert holders than one daft,thieves with PHD that'll held us to ransom.BUHARI......Ni ooooooo,Ijoba Tiwa Tiwa. cool

Even if na death cert buhari present I go fote for am cool
Let haters go drink acid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / ‘idfinder.com.ng, Verify.ng’ — NIMC Warns Of Websites Harvesting Data Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.