Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

U Ladies Lie Against Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Ladies Lie Against Us (1008 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Ladies Lie Against Us by bilms(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2008
U ladies always say nigerian guys are not good in bed. or some say nigerian guy dont no how to seduce a girl.

but if what u girls are saying is true, y are the white girls running after us.

the white ladies can do anything to get a nigerian guy as a lover because they no niger guys are too good.

so what can u say about this
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by LadyT(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
All I can say about this is please shut up moaning. You big baby

angry
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by nana(f): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
bilms:

U ladies always say nigerian guys are not good in bed. or some say nigerian guy don't no how to seduce a girl.

the white ladies can do anything to get a nigerian guy as a lover because they no niger guys are too good.

Nothing else other than U aint making sense!
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by smooooooth: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
you not restricted to just opening threads

try commenting on other pple thread if u out

of ideas, besides i dnt think the ladies said that

cos everybody knows that black is strong, and

will take them out anytime, anyday in bed.

abi sistas i lie?
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by bilms(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hi,

u said i dont respond to other people post.

no, u get it wrong. i do respond to some post which i think i have to. but if i see a postm and i dont have any reasonable comment, then its better i do not respond than saying shit.

so thats the point.

but since u re really concern about that, i think from now on, i will always respond to post any how.

cheers
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by tRoOE(f): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2008
bilms:

U ladies always say nigerian guys are not good in bed. or some say nigerian guy don't no how to seduce a girl.

[size=13pt]lmfao do u really need an answer 4 that shocked shocked shocked
white girlz of people, gosh
They have these stupid thing planted in their brains, that African guys are packing lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by dazangel11(f): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2008
Trust me you guys are shite when it comes to romance.

My Ghanian guys are kiss
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by topup: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2008
I am not going to generalize. I don't believe all Nigerian men are bad at romance, and I don't think you're all fantastic at it either.

Last time I checked, it was every man for himself and so if a Nigerian man was interested in the 'arts of wooing' he would pay more attention to how ladies liked to be kissed, which is:

*not with too much tongue or any at all, and softly, please don't drool*

He would pay more attention to detail and would buy/make her gifts she would truly appreciate which can be:

*anything of any price, or even just helping around the house*

(Though maybe this really depends on how willing and encouraging a Nigerian woman is to her husband/man)

Why 'white' women go for Nigerian men??

1. They are black.
2. Black is exotic, 'rare' (to them), 'unique', 'wild'.
3. It could be something to boast about (when they're 76 on their rocking chair 'Hey grandchildren, do you know your grannie once had an African lover?' children reply 'Oh grannie, really.' 'Wow, grannie, your life was so interesting, you lived!!') tongue.
4. There is a stereotype about the average length of the black male member.
5. Black is TABOO, which makes it all the more alluring.

Now we need to clarify if we are talking about Nigerian men as lovers or husbands, because don't we all wish we could say the same for husbands as lovers.

As lovers, as any race of lovers are, there is a free-spiritedness which seems to be different, as they are NOT used to the behavioural patterns of black men, expecially African Nigerian men, who we rarely see on tv, and at first actual sight can appear meek, strong and passionate (when we compare them to the way African American men are portrayed as players and baby daddys). The sense of TABOO is somewhat of an aphrodisiac for everyone experiencing something different which heightens the pleasure and drama gained from time spent with a Nigerian man.

As husbands, Lord knows what they think of having Nigerian husbands, I am sure that love-making and male members can only go as far, in a household where the wife does not know how to prepare 'Nigerian' dishes the 'Nigerian' way, how to interact with the husband's family, which culture/heritage to pass onto the children, or how to neatly cornrow the children's hair.

*To avoid generalising or stereotyping, I will make the following comment* - In the above example about married life, it is assumed that the 'white' e.g. German/English woman did not grow up in Nigeria or around black Nigerian people, this would mean that they would not be familiar to Nigerian food or traditional hair styles that Nigerian mothers can plait their daughters hair into.

Lastly, Nigerian men are fantastic, and I am not saying this as a crowd pleaser, I actually believe it. Nigerian men, even to me are mysterious and the key to unlocking their hearts is such an unknown combination to me (and maybe the rest of the world) that I find myself being sucked into the whole idea of capturing the heart of a Nigerian man.

smiley

Peace!
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by gangstaGUY(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2008
Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Pink. . . All girls would want me no matter what
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by arramyjay: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ poster next time sleep instead of creating a thread like this.
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by bridget007(f): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2008
Lol you make me laugh, I am a white lady and would not want another nigerian man if he is like my ex, good in bed, nah! I could have more fun on my own lol! If climbing on, getting his rocks off and climbing off again is what does it for you perhaps but not for me. The sex drive is low because he's near enough impotent through all pot he's smoked and he thinks pre-intimacy is getting the condom out argghh! Nigerian men in my opinion need lessons!!!!

They are selfish lovers like a woman do go down on them but never return the favour!

Give me romance anyday rather than these wham bam thankyou mam yahoozee boys!
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2008
@post
rotflmao!!! I'm begining to love you naija men more cheesy grin cheesynutcases
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by bilms(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2008
bridget007 (f)

u said u re white lol,

and u said u dont care to another nigerian guy if he his like ur ex lol,

well i dont believe u anyway,

but to me knowledge, white ladies who have tested a nigerian guy b4 keep asking for more. they even send monay to niger guys back at home to come over to the state all in the name of sex. so if niger guys are not good the way y expressed, y willa white lady who have tasted a nigerian guy will send her money to guy in nigerian for him to come over, ?
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by kemisuga(f): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2008
Most white ladies/women are crazy, they can even sleep with dogs. So why wont they send money as maga, to a Naija guy.

As one send money to my guy to join her in the US, recently. I pray my guy will not be tired of licking her cunt and washing her pants. tongue tongue tongue
Re: U Ladies Lie Against Us by bilms(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
so ur guy dey acrry her for mugu?

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy / We Can Be Friends / You Cannot Be Happy Without Security In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.