Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,826 members, 7,938,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. (800 Views)

My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice / 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants / Please I Need Your Advice On What To Tell My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. by Maccoy1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Am a teacher but not by profession,it's a job i decided to do to get busy nd sponsor my education..am a rookie in this field so i need ur advise..i teach basic 4 and recently one of the parents approached me to complain about her child's poor performance in previous academic session nd pleaded with me to do what ever i can to bring her out of her shell.The subject(child) is very quiet nd reserved, she doesn't read in class and is always absent minded in class, But the mother said the child is very vibrant at home,she reads very well nd i can certify to that... Pls what can i do to help this pupil...
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. by Maccoy1(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2015
r231 Freiburger Mods pls help me with this thread..i'll be very grateful
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. by mamakendra(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Maccoy1:
Am a teacher but not by profession,it's a job i decided to do to get busy nd sponsor my education..am a rookie in this field so i need ur advise..i teach basic 4 and recently one of the parents approached me to complain about her child's poor performance in previous academic session nd pleaded with me to do what ever i can to bring her out of her shell.The subject(child) is very quiet nd reserved, she doesn't read in class and is always absent minded in class, But the mother said the child is very vibrant at home,she reads very well nd i can certify to that... Pls what can i do to help this pupil...
find out what the child likes. involve her in discussions. ask her questions in class. let her see you as a friend, only then can she open up yo you. if she recoils from your assistance, dont give up, continue until you earn her trust. then she will listen to you.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice On This. Teachers And Psychological Experts Only. by Maccoy1(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2015
mamakendra:

find out what the child likes. involve her in discussions. ask her questions in class. let her see you as a friend, only then can she open up yo you. if she recoils from your assistance, dont give up, continue until you earn her trust. then she will listen to you.
thanks abunch

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Secure Internship With Nauth Nnewi Or Fmc Asaba / He Took Entrepreneurship To New Height / Who Is Olawale David Oyinlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.