Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (14022 Views)

NGE Confirmed They Took N50m From Jonathan, Claims Unfairly Targeted By Buhari / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari / GEJ And The Corruption Mantra: Is He Corrupt Or Just Misunderstood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2015
arsetalks:
So that's your defence? We are not talking of her and her husband's private life, that's their business not yours, not mine.

Let's talk about the shoeless one's clueless, recklessness and mismanagement of the country's resource.

some nigerians can be so unpathriotic. A woman whose husband was the most corrupt president america ever had, corrupt to the point of having sex with his secretary in his office, can open her mouth and insult our country and some nigerians are defending her Come on , its not all about GEJ, its about us, our national integrity.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
CityNG:

Dum dum, you don't talk on a forum, you write. Uneducated dweeb grin

keep talking
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
CityNG:

Son, do you have the benefit of elders at home?
yes I do
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
yes I do

Then make them proud and conduct yourself by demonstrating proper home training in public.

Now saunter off and find another userid to latch onto.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by arsetalks(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
saintikechi:

some nigerians can be so unpathriotic. A woman whose husband was the most corrupt president america ever had, corrupt to the point of having sex with his secretary in his office, can open her mouth and insult our country and some nigerians are defending her Come on , its not all about GEJ, its about us, our national integrity.
Has she said the truth? Defend or dismiss what she said. Whether her husband is corrupt or not is another discussion. Discuss what she said and not derail the thread.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
CityNG:

Then make them proud and conduct yourself by demonstrating proper home training in public.

Now saunter off and find another userid to latch onto.
don't be sill dumb assss.
Don't quote me again miscreant!!
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
arsetalks:
Has she said the truth? Defend or dismiss what she said. Whether her husband is corrupt or not is another discussion. Discuss what she said and not derail the thread.

If she knows how to say the truth, why was she silent when she heard about her husband's sexual escapade in the white house.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by arsetalks(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
saintikechi:

If she knows how to say the truth, why was she silent when she heard about her husband's sexual escapade in the white house.
You get problem oo. We are discussing GEJ but you are hell bent on derailing the subject. I won't help you to do it.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
don't be sill dumb assss.
Don't quote me again miscreant!!

Eya pele, oponu ode.

A noise producing non entity.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
CityNG:

Eya pele, oponu ode.

A noise producing non entity.
now it's obvious you need my attention. You've gotten it. Pls get lost now....
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
now it's obvious you need my attention. You've gotten it. Pls get lost now....

Hey El Stupido, you are the one that quoted me first.

I don't typically have time for little forum runts but "Omo Ti Oba Gbo Eko Latile, Ita La Ti Nko".

You're simply a worthless amoeba. Now go find another userid to hump his legs.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by SonOfEl(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
dguyindcorner:
[s][/s]

KEEP QUIET!

you keep quiet! Is hilary GOD? Where was she when nigeria was pleading to buy arms from america? She is a hypocrite and she knows it!
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Freelancer00(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Can Buhari pronounce a single word in English correctly? An illiterate without common WAEC? Hilary will need a translator to converse with him.
So Buhari is at fault cos he has a thick accent? Or u think its by English dey rule a country
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
CityNG:

Hey El Stupido, you are the one that quoted me first.

I don't typically have time for little forum runts but "Omo Ti Oba Gbo Eko Latile, Ita La Ti Nko".

You're simply a worthless amoeba. Now go find another userid to hump his legs.
go sit down for gutter

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
englishmart:
go sit down for gutter

I thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately there is no "gutter" where I reside grin

Now my recommendation to you is to leap out of a Maruwa at speed wink
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
CityNG:

I thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately there is no "gutter" where I reside grin

Now my recommendation to you is to leap out of a Maruwa at speed wink
jobless boy
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
englishmart:
jobless boy

If only you knew grin

"Dindinrin oponu ode, omo oju oralari".
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2015
CityNG:

If only you knew grin

not legible. Speak English
grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:

not legible. Speak English
grin

Oh look, this one's missing a few shingles on the old roof grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
arsetalks:
You get problem oo. We are discussing GEJ but you are hell bent on derailing the subject. I won't help you to do it.
No, we are commenting on mrs Clinton's statement about nigeria.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
CityNG:

If only you knew grin

Them take dindinrin swear for you ? Must you be a trouble maker everywhere you go
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
saintikechi:

Them take dindinrin swear for you ? Must you be a trouble maker everywhere you go

Oponu Ode, stop being a stalker and go find some other userid to hump it's legs.

Clearly you have parental issues grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
CityNG:

i am Oponu Ode, i will stop being a stalker and go find some other userid to hump it's legs.

Clearly i have parental issues grin

just hear yourself talk
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
saintikechi:

just hear yourself talk

I actually didn't speak, I typed wink

Uneducated Minnow.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by englishmart(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
CityNG:

Uneducated Minnow.

I'm glad you know you don't write but type. It's great you've taken correction from me
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:

I'm glad you know you don't write but type. It's great you've taken correction from me

Ode, I can alternate between speech to type and directly typing. It's a pity that you are rigid in your thinking or lack thereof.

As far as learning or taking correction from you, that's laughable. But keep stroking yourself though grin

Dindinrin.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
CityNG:

I am an Uneducated Minnow.

Still talkinG
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 25, 2015
saintikechi:

Still talkinG

And you're still listening grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
CityNG:

And you're still listening grin

Am still online.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Kanana(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
saintikechi:
Where was she when her husband was fuckkkking monica lewinski in the white house ?
Now she has mouth to talk about nigeria.

GEJ TILL 2019

Hallmark of PDP stalwarts- DIGRESSION to irrelevant and unconnected issues.

Kai Sai Buhari till PDP get us a right candidate
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by saintikechi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kanana:

Hallmark of PDP stalwarts- DIGRESSION to irrelevant and unconnected issues.

Kai Sai Buhari till PDP get us a right candidate
Bros, am not digresing. Mrs clinton made a statement, and sm only stressing the fact thar her husband is more currupt than jonathan. Shikena
Re: Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
saintikechi:

Am still online.

Good, you need to be online so I can continue to use you as my whipping boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP: Court Of Appeal Kaduna Grants Stay Execution For High Court Kano Judgment / Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / APC Youth Grassroot Mobilisation In Billiri LGA Gombe State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.