Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,708 members, 7,905,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Get A Girlfriend For Beginners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girlfriend For Beginners (582 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girlfriend For Beginners by kevinedet01: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
A lot of times, even the bravest guys will have a problem when approaching women. You can find guys who were in the military and have even gone to war, that are terrified of approaching women. In this article, I'll go over a few reliable techniques on how you'll be able to reduce your anxiety about approaching girls. Using this advice, you are likely to become extremely successful with, not just meeting a lot of women, but interacting with people in general.

More than just friends

If you want to appeal to lots of women, something you have to show is your intent on not just being a friend. Show the girl, you want to be more than "just friends." You must show her from the start that you see her as a girl and not just a friend. And because first impressions are really important, you must be crystal clear in your intent from the very beginning.

Be a fun guy

You must also have the ability to create a good vibe with the girl. Girls just don't like guys who sit around and act cool. But, by being a guy who likes to have fun and creates fun for others, naturally attracts girls. It will probably be really hard to find a woman who like boring guys. So, do yourself a favor and have some fun. Don't just be boring and stand around.

Become a better communicator

Being better at just normal everyday conversations will also help you greatly. When you are great at being sociable, communicating with a girl becomes a piece of cake. Even making small talk with random strangers is good enough to increase your communication skills daily.

Use good body language

Another important thing is how you portray your nonverbal communication. You should learn to use good body language, and stand up straight and confident. Girls love this. And no matter what you do, don't stare at the ground! Look a girl in the eye when talking to her. Girls are usually intrigued by men that have laser focused eye contact.

Finally, go out there and practice it! You've got to be going out all the time and getting to know girls. It does not matter where you meet them as long as you are approaching girls. Lots and lots of girls will reject you, but you will learn quite a lot from this experience. Keep going and you will eventually find yourself a beautiful girlfriend.

for more of this visit knowyourtruelove..com
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend For Beginners by Ploy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
To the learners, it is not that difficult; just do it.

I used to be timid and shy but when one girl treated me like an impotent dude, I went on rampage and guess what? I seduced and won the love of three girls in four days.

It was then I realised that the game no need any practice, just talk am. That's all

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Relationship And 2015 Election / Some Of The Things Some Ladies Do / Ladies And Gentlemen --- Which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.