Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,105 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

A Gift Of Love! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Gift Of Love! (550 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / I Need To Buy A Gift For My Girlfriend's Father! / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Gift Of Love! by workgist: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
''Can I see my baby?” the happy new mother asked.
When the bundle was nestled in her arms and she moved the fold of cloth to look upon his tiny face, she gasped. The doctor turned quickly and looked out the tall hospital window. The baby had been born without ears.
Time proved that the baby’s hearing was perfect. It was only his appearance that was marred. When he rushed home from school one day and flung himself into his mother’s arms, she sighed, knowing that his life was to be a succession of heartbreaks. He blurted out the tragedy. “A boy, a big boy … called me a freak.”http://www.workgist.com/a-gift-of-love/
Re: A Gift Of Love! by KanwuliaJara: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztUO4ggwh1k

Nigerian women. . .BEWARE OF AIDS. . . It is also a baby!!!!!
You will carry it for EVER!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divorce And Its Effect On Ur Kids. / Order For Customised Shirts Your Company And Personal Use / If Your Son Wins #3million On Nairabet, Will you Scold Him Or Celebrate With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.